Tantus Tobacco Investigated By FBI

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
come and get it

Russell Springs, KY

#2 May 16, 2010
tantus tobacco is hiring..75 to 80hrs pr week..12hr shifts and 8hrs on saturdays..they are running a second shift also..its alot of hrs if anyone is interested..apply for a job application at the the tantus tobacco office.
wow

Campbellsville, KY

#3 May 16, 2010
thats alot of hours away from your family a week, i hope they would pay good for that many hours a week.
uneducated hick

Ferguson, KY

#4 May 16, 2010
How bout the others in the Federal Indictments? How did the German fellow, get wind, the FEDS were coming?? Hmmm
Susan

Russell Springs, KY

#5 May 17, 2010
LMAO!! Thats a hush hush !! Now lets sweep it under the rug!! And never talk about it again!!!LMAO!!!!
Susan

Russell Springs, KY

#6 May 17, 2010
LOL!!!
John Doe

Somerset, KY

#7 May 20, 2010
Something tells me a lot of things might be soon coming out in the open
hmmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#8 May 20, 2010
John Doe wrote:
Something tells me a lot of things might be soon coming out in the open
Surely you must be talking about their enhanced marketing departments fishing tournaments and dirt track racing schedules ?
yeah

Russell Springs, KY

#9 May 20, 2010
Susan wrote:
LMAO!! Thats a hush hush !! Now lets sweep it under the rug!! And never talk about it again!!!LMAO!!!!
It's the Russell county way , but if it happens to go to local state court lets get Judge Cletus Maricle to sit in on it. Oh forgot he's in the Federal slammer, well then there's always Judge Gary Payne!
John Doe

Somerset, KY

#10 May 20, 2010
Wondeing

Somerset, KY

#11 May 24, 2010
Yea, I remember the owner when they were here in Somerset - seious short man complex going on there!! I feel sorry for Sherry - all those affairs, having to pay child suppot. Maybe she will get whatever the Govenment does not take when he goes to jail. It looks like they C Wells already.
Susan

Russell Springs, KY

#12 May 24, 2010
He will get what he deserves a pack of berley cost 3.29 a pack and he hasnt gave some of his workers a raise in 2 yrs! 8 dollars is all some of his employees is still making... I wonder does K.W. still make the beer and drug runs on friday and deliver them 2 the employees? Oh i forgot no alcohol on the property but that would mean in the building 2 but i guess its all that overtime we worked was for him to run from paying taxes !!! that sucks time away from our familys ... sorry just plain ole sorry!!!!!!
Wondeing

Somerset, KY

#13 May 25, 2010
Susan give the guy a break - he is spending all that money now buying character witnesses - and you would not believe who money will buy...
ouch

Russell Springs, KY

#14 May 25, 2010
those federal pens are mf's no probation, credit for time served, shitty food
Wondeing

Somerset, KY

#15 May 27, 2010
Yep, the food won't be what he is used to either - no more private jet flights with the preacher to Key West - no more ambien to ease his conscience at night either -
biff

Russell Springs, KY

#16 May 27, 2010
Wondeing wrote:
Yep, the food won't be what he is used to either - no more private jet flights with the preacher to Key West - no more ambien to ease his conscience at night either -
new jacks better not be dropping no soap in the shower either
Wondeing

Somerset, KY

#17 May 28, 2010
You gotta admit it was pretty slick to fake the paperwork showing the cigarettes were sent to MS when in fact they were going to his partner Charles Wells over in Western KY and ripping off the Fed Gov and the State of KY - I wonder if they know if taxes are being paid to all the retail outlets here in KY..........Hmmmmmmmmmm
ouch

Russell Springs, KY

#18 May 28, 2010
Wondeing wrote:
You gotta admit it was pretty slick to fake the paperwork showing the cigarettes were sent to MS when in fact they were going to his partner Charles Wells over in Western KY and ripping off the Fed Gov and the State of KY - I wonder if they know if taxes are being paid to all the retail outlets here in KY..........Hmmmmmmmmmm
only thing slick will be that shower soap dropped in a Federal pen while Bubba is watching and waiting...
Wondeing

Somerset, KY

#19 May 28, 2010
As long as they don't mess up Brian's hair he will be OK with it.
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#20 May 28, 2010
Why does "wondeing" have such a hard on for Cooper and Tantus?
Catman

Glen Ellyn, IL

#21 May 28, 2010
Because he quit screwing her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mike Duquette 138,571
the music thread (Mar '12) 3 hr Musikologist 44
Dairy Queen & Hardees 15 hr look 6
looking to buy 1/24 nascar diecast collections (Aug '10) Tue beezy 104
looking for male poodle for breeding (Aug '09) Mon shih tzu 42
dead beat renters!!! May 29 agreed 17
Duo County Cable TV Russell Co. School Board Me... May 29 yep 6
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]