murder in russell county!

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
detectiveDick

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 29, 2007
 
so, why do we still not know who gunned down paul montgomery? this guy is pretty peee-oooed over the fact that tehre seems to be absolutly no investigation into this..
Defective Detective

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 29, 2007
 
the cops dont care who killed paul montgomery because he never worked with them by snitching on other people
curious

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 29, 2007
 
who is paul montgomery?
Whodidit

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 29, 2007
 
detectiveDick wrote:
so, why do we still not know who gunned down paul montgomery? this guy is pretty peee-oooed over the fact that tehre seems to be absolutly no investigation into this..
I have heard it said that if you want to kill somebody bring them to russell county you will get away with it lol
curious

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 29, 2007
 
is someone going to tell me who paul montgomery is?
someone

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 29, 2007
 
Whodidit wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard it said that if you want to kill somebody bring them to russell county you will get away with it lol
ive always heard that too, but i heard alot of people say "just put them in the lake and they will rule it a drowning" .....pathetic town
one hand clapping

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 29, 2007
 
Whodidit wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard it said that if you want to kill somebody bring them to russell county you will get away with it lol
no, go to adair county...especially columbia...

If blake walker hadnt told on himself, they still wouldnt know.
Defective Detective

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 29, 2007
 
curious wrote:
is someone going to tell me who paul montgomery is?
He was a guy that was murdered in his home around Christmas
love my chevy truck

Grand Rivers, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 29, 2007
 
where did this happen? was it christmas 2006. i don't remember hearing anything about it.
one hand clapping

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2007
 
yeah, he was killed over some drug thing....i met him back that september, he was with a friend of mine...i think they were together..but anyways..i heard about the drug thing, so dont hold to it like its real
bullshit

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 29, 2007
 
this helped me, ABSOLUTELY NONE AT ALLLLLLL
one hand clapping

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 29, 2007
 
well what the hell do you want to know? his genealolgy?
Rank Frank

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 30, 2007
 
Whodidit wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard it said that if you want to kill somebody bring them to russell county you will get away with it lol
Yeah!!!! LOL That's exactly what Rank Frank Eldred told someone right before he burned Herbert Cannon up in the car down by the state park entrance. Too bad for him he got the death penalty LOL
just figures

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 30, 2007
 
Rank Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah!!!! LOL That's exactly what Rank Frank Eldred told someone right before he burned Herbert Cannon up in the car down by the state park entrance. Too bad for him he got the death penalty LOL
sorry to burst your bubble but he beat that rap with a new trial and will be out in a few years. It's the Russell County way.

Since: Mar 07

Indianapolis , Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 30, 2007
 
just figures wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to burst your bubble but he beat that rap with a new trial and will be out in a few years. It's the Russell County way.
Kill someone in Russell county get away with it.
But god help you if you steal a pack of cigs or something you get life and have to deal with the courts for the rest of your life.
Rank Frank

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 30, 2007
 
just figures wrote:
<quoted text>sorry to burst your bubble but he beat that rap with a new trial and will be out in a few years. It's the Russell County way.
Sorry to burst your bubble. He got life without parole for 25 years in his second trial. So he's not gonna fry.....but that's still a far cry from "beating that rap" or "getting away with murder in Russell County" wouldn't you say? And he got to spend a few years sitting on death row to boot.
watch

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 30, 2007
 
Rank Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble. He got life without parole for 25 years in his second trial. So he's not gonna fry.....but that's still a far cry from "beating that rap" or "getting away with murder in Russell County" wouldn't you say? And he got to spend a few years sitting on death row to boot.
Credit for time served and good behavior & parole he will be out in about 5 more years
smokngun420

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 30, 2007
 
Why do you people wanna even bring this up again? No one will find out who done it and why.
Im Here

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 30, 2007
 
smokngun420 wrote:
Why do you people wanna even bring this up again? No one will find out who done it and why.
Because as long as people stop bringing things up the more people this will happen to. I dont know if Paul died because of drugs or not but hes got family that care about him and nobody should have to find their son shot to death like his mom did.
Rank Frank

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 30, 2007
 
watch wrote:
<quoted text>Credit for time served and good behavior & parole he will be out in about 5 more years
I believe life without the possibility of parol for 25 years still means he will spend a minimum of 25 years in prison.....possibly more depending on what the parol board decides sometime after that. Again, a far cry from "beating that rap" or the "you can get away with murder in Russell County." Does it REALLY pain you that much to admit this??? And by the way, the comment everyone likes to refer to about getting away with murder in Russell County originated with Rank Frank Eldred. He is the "wise old owl" who coined that saying. LOL I wonder what he thinks about that statement now, don't you???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Brad 138,834
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Mike Duquette 122,977
Looking for female chihuahua to breed our male ... (Mar '11) 2 hr kiana 104
Vote Wise 6 hr boojack 13
The reason FOL is leaving Jamestown. 8 hr Boojack 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 hr Whitehair Is A Doofus 16,035
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 9 hr BIG_STEVIE 418
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••