Apostolic: Church or Occult?

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Husband

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2009
Anybody know anything about the Apostolic? Church or Occult?
We have one in Somerset that is ruining a marriage because the wife loves the old women of the church/occult more than she loves her husband, who refuses to attend it for--among other reasons--the pastor's wife gets back in the building between the pews and shakes her butt in the faces of the few men that attend the services.
This woman can claim whatever she wishes, but she is violating every scripture in the Bible relating to the duties of a wife and is committing adultery with the church/occult by placing it between her and her husband just like the people of Israel did by committing adultery with "sticks and stocks." Jer. 3:9
She is also telling God that she doesn't care what his will is, she is going to do her will, exactly what Satan did that got him kicked out of heaven and she is spitting in the face of Jesus Christ just like the Romans that nailed him to the cross.
Comments welcome.
Teacher

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 7, 2009
Sounds like this might be good entertainment on Sunday mornings--for whoremongers.
niagakorg

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2009
all religions are full of shit bat crazy. christianity as a whole is at least as wacky as any of the rest of them.... more so, since the others don't claim that a human is divinity and somehow dies... and on and on. christianity is a bad fairy tale. it's amazing to me that it is taken seriously... because it really is a rather poorly written fairy tale.
Teachers Pet

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2009
Better to marry than to burn.
IMOne

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2009
Husband wrote:
Anybody know anything about the Apostolic? Church or Occult?
We have one in Somerset that is ruining a marriage because the wife loves the old women of the church/occult more than she loves her husband, who refuses to attend it for--among other reasons--the pastor's wife gets back in the building between the pews and shakes her butt in the faces of the few men that attend the services.
This woman can claim whatever she wishes, but she is violating every scripture in the Bible relating to the duties of a wife and is committing adultery with the church/occult by placing it between her and her husband just like the people of Israel did by committing adultery with "sticks and stocks." Jer. 3:9
She is also telling God that she doesn't care what his will is, she is going to do her will, exactly what Satan did that got him kicked out of heaven and she is spitting in the face of Jesus Christ just like the Romans that nailed him to the cross.
Comments welcome.
I happen to know this Lady you are talking about and do attend the church. This is so far from the truth. She is playing piano through the whole service. She is a very Godly women you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading rumors about her.
Husband

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2009
IMOne wrote:
<quoted text>I happen to know this Lady you are talking about and do attend the church. This is so far from the truth. She is playing piano through the whole service. She is a very Godly women you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading rumors about her.
I was there too and saw what I saw with my own eyes. I have nothing to change.
What I said may not be true of every service, but it was true of the service that I attended.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Since: Jan 09

Cincinnati Ohio

#7 Nov 11, 2009
niagakorg wrote:
all religions are full of shit bat crazy. christianity as a whole is at least as wacky as any of the rest of them.... more so, since the others don't claim that a human is divinity and somehow dies... and on and on. christianity is a bad fairy tale. it's amazing to me that it is taken seriously... because it really is a rather poorly written fairy tale.
how sad. i can't imagin going thru life without God.
you don't know what your missing,
Husband

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
niagakorg wrote:
Sorry to disagree with you. Pure Christianity will take people to heaven and it is the ONLY thing that will. Pure Christianity is just that: PURE and HOLY.

It get a bad name because of people trying to claim it and not live it and preach it tht do not believe the Bible. I understand the pastor of the church in Somerset that is at the center of this controversy has said that I am a "kook." From him, I take that as a GREAT COMPLIMENT.
The lady in question, Liz Angel has talked with preachers about the matter, but the Bible says she should ask her husband at home. That is part of the problem--too many third parties involved along with the gossiping, lying, etc.
The Bible also provides a means of dispute resolutation--first confront the party, not resolved take a witness or two, still not resolved, take it to the church. She rerfused to meet with witnesses and one called her but she would not hear her, I would love to have a church trial and let a church rule on the matter. SHe only wants her side of the story considered via ex parte consideration.
Like a dear man of God told me sometime ago, if a person does not believe the Bible, no one can help him. Very true. This lady simply does not an dwill not believe the Bible no matter what is shown her.
Christianity is not to be blamed for any of this matter, people that wants pew warmers and dimes in the plate and preach their own devised religion--false prophets. Hell awaits them all.
TheMan

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2009
Bad religion is very bad, indeed. When people go to church to worship a preacher or other parishers, they are going for the wrong reason.
Too many preachers and churches today are doing exactly like the Israelites did many years ago--cutting out their our doctrines and forsaking the word of the Living God. The dear husband is right, Jer. 2 and 3 tells the story and, yes, the whole nation of Israel committed adultery without sex being involved.
The lady involved here needs to be listening to her own husband, that is what the good book says for her to do. Brainwashing, occultism, false doctrines do a lot of damage to the cause of Christ.
The Lizard

Burkesville, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2009
Well well well! If it isnt old Art and Lizzy the Lizard back at Topix Forums again! Art and Lizzy has only got a spiritual or biblical marriage lol so when they get a biblical divorce she will take half his soul. You 2 are purely pathetic! Get a life and keep your business to yourself instead of spreadin it all over Topix.

“Digging out the poop pile!”

Since: Aug 08

LaLaLand USA

#11 Nov 13, 2009
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
how sad. i can't imagin going thru life without God.
you don't know what your missing,
Oh, you mean your Jesus myth, you lousy, lying fundie?
Teresa

Jamestown, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2009
Chaos2 wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect example, you just jump right in with your hate filled comments and name calling. Why do you do that? You should change your name to Judas, if you believe in any kind of history you know what happened to him for denying. If you don't believe the history of the Bible, how can you believe any since you weren't there? Why are you so scared and mean?

LaLaLand USA

#13 Nov 13, 2009
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text> A perfect example, you just jump right in with your hate filled comments and name calling. Why do you do that? You should change your name to Judas, if you believe in any kind of history you know what happened to him for denying. If you don't believe the history of the Bible, how can you believe any since you weren't there? Why are you so scared and mean?
History of the Bible? Are you sh!tting me, Teresa. I'll tare you apart just like I did with Yellodog, when you start telling me garbage like this. And besides, it was Yellodog that made the first attack, not on me but other posters and she has been attacking us every since. So, when she completely stop and be decent, than I will stop and be decent. But, until then, it will continue. Don't be a smucking lying Bible illiterate like your friend Yellodog, and get your head out of your behind.

Did you know that many of the Books of the Bible has Catholic association, such as the Epistle of Jude? The other name for it is called the Catholic Epistle. Straight out of my KJV New Reference Bible.

And did you know that scholars were divided on to when Revelation is to be or was fulfilled?

The scholars of my KJV New Reference Bible can't even agree on what Revelation is about.
METHODS OF INTERPRETATION:
Some interpreters refer everything in Revelation to the distant future, to the period just preceding the end of the world and the coming of Christ.
Others believe that it begins with the writer's own time and reflects the continuous story of suffering and calamity up until the end of the present age and the coming of Christ.
Still others interpret every reference to some historical event or person in the first century, making it a book of the times.
FROM MY KJV NEW REFERENCE BIBLE

It is the last one that I find to be most credible therefore making Matthew 10:22-23 true according to your book. Afterall, if you know how to use references, you will see most of the references are from the OT. So all I can see and I said this before, is that Revelation is a rehash of early books. Revelation also closely parallel with the Gospels, but with some fantasy added to it to make it more interesting.

I'm still going through the commentaries of each book, with much disagrement as to what is and isn't.

Do you also know that Mark copied the works of Matthew for the church at Rome? The more I read, the more I see that Our Unholy Holy Bible is steeped in Catholicism?

Don't it make you wonder about the Bible when scholars in their commentaries can't agree?

AND JUST THINK. ALL OF THIS STRAIGHT OUT OF MY KJV NEW REFERENCE BIBLE.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#14 Nov 13, 2009
Chaos2 wrote:
<quoted text>
well im certainly not referring to your master ...satan.

“ONE NATION UNDER GOD!”

Cincinnati Ohio

#15 Nov 13, 2009
Chaos2 wrote:
<quoted text>
History of the Bible? Are you sh!tting me, Teresa. I'll tare you apart just like I did with Yellodog, when you start telling me garbage like this. And besides, it was Yellodog that made the first attack, not on me but other posters and she has been attacking us every since. So, when she completely stop and be decent, than I will stop and be decent. But, until then, it will continue. Don't be a smucking lying Bible illiterate like your friend Yellodog, and get your head out of your behind.
Did you know that many of the Books of the Bible has Catholic association, such as the Epistle of Jude? The other name for it is called the Catholic Epistle. Straight out of my KJV New Reference Bible.
And did you know that scholars were divided on to when Revelation is to be or was fulfilled?
The scholars of my KJV New Reference Bible can't even agree on what Revelation is about.
METHODS OF INTERPRETATION:
Some interpreters refer everything in Revelation to the distant future, to the period just preceding the end of the world and the coming of Christ.
Others believe that it begins with the writer's own time and reflects the continuous story of suffering and calamity up until the end of the present age and the coming of Christ.
Still others interpret every reference to some historical event or person in the first century, making it a book of the times.
FROM MY KJV NEW REFERENCE BIBLE
It is the last one that I find to be most credible therefore making Matthew 10:22-23 true according to your book. Afterall, if you know how to use references, you will see most of the references are from the OT. So all I can see and I said this before, is that Revelation is a rehash of early books. Revelation also closely parallel with the Gospels, but with some fantasy added to it to make it more interesting.
I'm still going through the commentaries of each book, with much disagrement as to what is and isn't.
Do you also know that Mark copied the works of Matthew for the church at Rome? The more I read, the more I see that Our Unholy Holy Bible is steeped in Catholicism?
Don't it make you wonder about the Bible when scholars in their commentaries can't agree?
AND JUST THINK. ALL OF THIS STRAIGHT OUT OF MY KJV NEW REFERENCE BIBLE.
Judas, i like that, teresa nailed that one right on the head.
you walked away from Jesus, so in reality you are a Judas.

tare me apart you say? HAHAHHAAHA dearheart you didn't make the first scratch. I told you before you are NO match for my faith.
i am protected beneath the armor of GOD and there is NOTHING you can say or do to weaken my faith. My faith grows stronger when i encounter folks like you because you are fulfilling the prophecy of the scoffers in the last days.
I KNOW GOD.......I TRUST GOD......I BELIEVE......I WALK IN FAITH and not by sight.....I KNOW IN WHOM I TRUST.
I KNOW WHO HOLDS MY TOMORROWS.
so before you go telling people you will tare them apart like you tore me apart you better stop and get in touch with reality because you have not done anything but cause my faith to grow even stronger in GOD and the truth.

LaLaLand USA

#16 Nov 13, 2009
YELLODOG wrote:
<quoted text>
well im certainly not referring to your master ...satan.
I don't have a master satan, scuntface!
caller0001

Somerset, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2009
The Lizard wrote:
Well well well! If it isnt old Art and Lizzy the Lizard back at Topix Forums again! Art and Lizzy has only got a spiritual or biblical marriage lol so when they get a biblical divorce she will take half his soul. You 2 are purely pathetic! Get a life and keep your business to yourself instead of spreadin it all over Topix.
The problem--I mean a real problem if Liz is the sad fact that she thinks she can marry her a rich man and the kids are all for that because the want another man's money, damn Liz's soul and her going to hell for it and her kids would make a good family reunion there.
caller0001

Somerset, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2009
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text> A perfect example, you just jump right in with your hate filled comments and name calling. Why do you do that? You should change your name to Judas, if you believe in any kind of history you know what happened to him for denying. If you don't believe the history of the Bible, how can you believe any since you weren't there? Why are you so scared and mean?
Amen
Preacher

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2009
Teresa wrote:
Nobody needs to be afraid of the Bible or Christianity. False prophets and occults trying to act like true religion is extremely dangerous and should be avoided at all cost.
From the people I talk with, apparently everybody expect the deceived ones views the First Apostolic church as being an occult. They are out in left field, not even known to the national organization in Portland, OR.

LaLaLand USA

#21 Nov 14, 2009
caller0001 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem--I mean a real problem if Liz is the sad fact that she thinks she can marry her a rich man and the kids are all for that because the want another man's money, damn Liz's soul and her going to hell for it and her kids would make a good family reunion there.
Wow, I may as well get ready to go to hell too, since I've been told I'm going there anyhow. This white haired old lady(me) is praying to find a rich old fart with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr know 152,025
Jenn 11 hr Wondering 3
High pitched hum in house. (Jun '12) 21 hr Katie 31
Taco Bell Mon look 20
Long time drug dealer in Jamestown Mon coffee shop breeze 12
Angie P Sun National enquirer 1
School Board Meeting (Mar '13) Sun i got you 32
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) Aug 11 what 45

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web