people on topix that run their mouth, then post a fake name.

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

Kelly

Cave City, KY

#1 Oct 13, 2012
I know that the monitor on this site can at any time post Web addresses.I feel this should be done in order to stop the harassment. Its a shame that people say such things behind a screen. Please everyone that agrees send the request in to the monitor.
why

Corbin, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2012
topix has got real good about taking this stuff off of here with peoples names on it and if you really want to help then all you got to do is to turn it in. thats what we all been doing and its worked finally so i dont really know what your talking about unless its all that stupid political stuff and we all know thats only about 3 people putting all that garbage on here anyways. they must set there clock to get up in the middle of then night so they can be the first one to talk smack. other than that few of nuts its pretty good on here now.
Kelly

Cave City, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2012
Thank you for the reply however, I'm not saying report it to have things removed. I would like to see all the people have to stand up for what they have posted. There are rude comments on 80% of the threads. I say to the monitor release the Web addresses.
agree

Elkton, KY

#4 Oct 13, 2012
People get on here n right bad stuff about someone, they put that's persons name on here, but leave theirs out. If you have the balls to write something bad about someone, have the balls to put your name too. Cowards with nothing better to do
agree

Elkton, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2012
meant write { before I get rude comments about that}
zzzzzzzz

Fountain Run, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2012
I'm just curious, but isn't being able to hide ones identity the beauty of topix? Granted, many comments are untrue or just unnecessary, but most people wouldn't post anything for fear of repurcussion. Maybe you should start a new site where everyone has to post their name. I'd bet there would be very little discussion.
hello

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2012
agree wrote:
People get on here n right bad stuff about someone, they put that's persons name on here, but leave theirs out. If you have the balls to write something bad about someone, have the balls to put your name too. Cowards with nothing better to do
Don't see your name on the left of here!
observer

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Kelly wrote:
I know that the monitor on this site can at any time post Web addresses.I feel this should be done in order to stop the harassment. Its a shame that people say such things behind a screen. Please everyone that agrees send the request in to the monitor.
Are you really that stupid, do you believe any of this? First, there is no "monitor" to "post web addresses" (did you just start using the internet yesterday?)

I don't say anything here I wouldn't say to your face, but that's just me.
agree

Elkton, KY

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Didn't put anyones name on here sweetheart
Pop

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Kelly wrote:
Get a freakin life ,No one takes anything on here seriously ,Its mostly junk.But some of it is sure funny,So just roll with it honey.
Kwestion

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2012
If I murdered Tony the Tiger, would that make me a cereal killer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Uncle Tab 153,105
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Man From The Edge... 4,523
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr really 26,265
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr colt 45 131,001
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr BIG_STEVIE 471
who does bush hog work 22 hr mowing 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Mon Free 16,166
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search