Big Mama

Jamestown, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2011
What happehed on Basket Factory Rd ? Trere was @ city cops ,1 deputy, and 1 state police at the first house on the left .
haha

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2011
When was this?
jack

Jamestown, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2011
I think it was a meth bust . They were there for about 5 hrs.
possibly

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Nov 15, 2011
jack wrote:
I think it was a meth bust . They were there for about 5 hrs.
I think you are right. I went to jailtracker and I seen two people who just got charged with manufacturing meth about an hr ago in Jamestown.
kksmom2003

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2011
this is very sad always hearing Meth Busts on the news.
Curious

Delaware, OH

#6 Nov 15, 2011
Is there a Jailtracker for Jamestown Jail or is it for Russell County Jail?
question

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2011
Big Mama wrote:
What happehed on Basket Factory Rd ? Trere was @ city cops ,1 deputy, and 1 state police at the first house on the left .
isn't that the Bernard residence? Is that where they got A. Cook? And, a coupla females?
know

United States

#8 Nov 15, 2011
it was Kristi. Hodges and her daughter and a cook guy and she is a nurse !! Don't never really know people I would never thought that of Kristi I have worked with her for a long time and never knew she could do something like this !
judge not said the Lord

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2011
know wrote:
it was Kristi. Hodges and her daughter and a cook guy and she is a nurse !! Don't never really know people I would never thought that of Kristi I have worked with her for a long time and never knew she could do something like this !
what happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?! I have never even heard of her,but I do know of an innocent person in jail rt. now for the same charge.
agree

Ferguson, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2011
judge not said the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?! I have never even heard of her,but I do know of an innocent person in jail rt. now for the same charge.
I agree however this backwards town only cares about someone's reputation. NOT facts.
Smoked

Salt Lake City, UT

#11 Nov 17, 2011
kksmom2003 wrote:
this is very sad always hearing Meth Busts on the news.
That's the truth, I wish ALL the damn meth heads would go ahead and smoke theirselves to death!
know

United States

#12 Nov 17, 2011
judge not said the Lord wrote:
<quoted text>what happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty?! I have never even heard of her,but I do know of an innocent person in jail rt. now for the same charge.
.. Well I know what it smells like when your making it and with as much as they found in her home there is no way that she didn't know it was being cooked whether she was involved with the making or not so by her letting it happen in her house makes her just as guilty !! And I do believe in innocent until proven guilty like I said she had to know it was going on even if she wasnt making it herself so that proves she is guilty !! And that's not adding in the controlled substance and marjunia that was found on HER ! So wheres your innocent at in this picture ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 132,123
Patricia 9 hr haha 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 14 hr Brian_G 34,501
Best Russell County Christmas Lights Tue spresso 3
looking for broken flat screens,ipods,ps3 (Mar '11) Mon Jennifer 28
old men and long finger nails Dec 22 my2cents 4
Lost items at intersection at franklin chvy an... Dec 20 Suede 1
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 am PST

NBC Sports10:36AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?