need to rent or rent to own

need to rent or rent to own

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

house

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2010
im looking to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom house anywhere in russell co.
HomeRun Homes

Hauppauge, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Please visit us at www.lease2buy.com

Might have some Rent to Own/Lease Purchase homes that might work for you (In the Homes Available section)
House

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2010
House on gosser ridge for rent or sale one. I think 3 bedrooms.
house

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
thank you for the info.
house

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2010
where is this house on gosser ridge,and what side of the road is it on .
home for rent or sale

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2010
house wrote:
im looking to rent a 3 or 4 bedroom house anywhere in russell co.
we are actually selling our home for 65,000 but we are wanting to move now before it sells so we are going to rent it out for 450.00 it has 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom huge outside building and also has 1.3 acres and we are on a dead end street...

Since: Apr 08

montpelier oh

#7 Jan 27, 2010
home for rent or sale wrote:
<quoted text> we are actually selling our home for 65,000 but we are wanting to move now before it sells so we are going to rent it out for 450.00 it has 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom huge outside building and also has 1.3 acres and we are on a dead end street...
Where is this house located? What is this electric company? Is the heat electric or gas?
house for rent or sale

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2010
pelierchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is this house located? What is this electric company? Is the heat electric or gas?
well it is located in jamestown off off of fox ln and it is all electric KU and is central air and heat but i still have old baseboards just in case...

Since: Apr 08

montpelier oh

#9 Jan 28, 2010
house for rent or sale wrote:
<quoted text>well it is located in jamestown off off of fox ln and it is all electric KU and is central air and heat but i still have old baseboards just in case...
Could you tell me what the electric bill runs. That is why I am wanting to move. My bill is almost 350 and I just live in a trailer. If you dont mind could you email me at pelierchick@yahoo.com with more information
Alfredo

Jamestown, KY

#10 Jan 29, 2010
pelierchick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I am also looking for a house. If no one has offered yet can you please email me at eljalisco@live.com?
Thank you so much...we are a family of five so we are also looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom.
Alfredo

Jamestown, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2010
home for rent or sale wrote:
<quoted text> we are actually selling our home for 65,000 but we are wanting to move now before it sells so we are going to rent it out for 450.00 it has 3 bedrooms 1 bathroom huge outside building and also has 1.3 acres and we are on a dead end street...
Hi I am also looking for a house. If no one has offered yet can you please email me at eljalisco@live.com?
Thank you so much...we are a family of five so we are also looking for a 3 to 4 bedroom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our Beloved Hoover 1 hr Simple 318
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr USA 171,926
Tyler Brumley 2 hr Jonathan43 2
City concern citizen 19 hr Datsun 22
Lack of police 22 hr Pitiful you 26
Rear ended at Mcdonalds drive thru 23 hr Payin for it 6
social servces Sun Geneva Drive 1

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance