still missing man ( christopher grego...

still missing man ( christopher gregory )

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
need to know

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2007
does anyone know what happened to him? I'm a friend looking for answers.
Your gay

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 30, 2007
no one knows.. but he is missed:(!
need to know

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Aug 30, 2007
Im talking about the mn from russell springs, ky.
Remember

Jamestown, KY

#4 Aug 30, 2007
I hope they find him soon..It has to be rough on his family not knowing what happened.
need to know

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Aug 30, 2007
Do anyone know what people are saying? Can anyone tell me what the police dept is doing to find out what happened? I hate to bother the family. I hadnt heard anything else about it for awhile.
Your gay

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2007
I know who your talking about. I just wish they would find him...
need to know

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Aug 30, 2007
I do too. He was agood friend to me?
Remember

Jamestown, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2007
I dont think the police have commented much lately..I won't get into the rumors but the police have just said his car was found and he told his friends he was meeting someone. I can't remember where but I think Key Village?
yes

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2007
his car was found in key village and that is about all anyone knows . it is so sad. if it were my child i would be devastated. i wish they could find him so the family could give him proper burial.
militarymomma

Jamestown, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2007
I couldn,t agree more! I too wonder why nothing more has been mentioned for quite some time.I feel for the family of this young man.Like many,I too have heard many rumors.GOD BLESS THIS FAMILY!!
Your gay

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2007
R.I.P. chris.. Jo Michael said that he would not rest until he founds out what happens to him.. but i heard that Jo Michael is still looking.. see he's not a bad guy. Chris was a nice guy he just got caught up in the wrong thing
Pup

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2007
the cops aint gonna tell u nothing.......Maybe if Chris Hadn't been mixed up with DANA ANDERSON and stayed with me this wouldn't have happened....the only thing Dana used chris for was money....she was always running from men to men....and could never leave well enough alone.....she had a husband why didn't she stay with him!!!!??????Because she just wanted to screw chris's life up...And f***k him over..
how sweet

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2007
i just don not understand why they hAVE LET THIS GO ON FOR SO LING WITH NOTHING SOLVED. I MEAN IT SUCH A SMALL TOWN DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT SHOULD BE THAT HARD TO PUT THIS CASE TO REST! WE DONT LIVE IN NY OR CALIFORNIA. I JUST DONT GET IT!!!! WHY ARE THEY NOT QUESTIONING PEOPLE DAILY .... ANYTHING TO GET THIS SOLVED. THE POOR FAMILY, THERE PAIN IS SOMETHING I CANT GRASP. AND FOR THEM TO HAVE NO ANSWERS IS AWFULL, AND WHO IS THIS DANA GIRL? I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER? HAS BEEN QUESTIONED?
Hello

Glasgow, KY

#15 Sep 3, 2007
how sweet wrote:
i just don not understand why they hAVE LET THIS GO ON FOR SO LING WITH NOTHING SOLVED. I MEAN IT SUCH A SMALL TOWN DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT SHOULD BE THAT HARD TO PUT THIS CASE TO REST! WE DONT LIVE IN NY OR CALIFORNIA. I JUST DONT GET IT!!!! WHY ARE THEY NOT QUESTIONING PEOPLE DAILY .... ANYTHING TO GET THIS SOLVED. THE POOR FAMILY, THERE PAIN IS SOMETHING I CANT GRASP. AND FOR THEM TO HAVE NO ANSWERS IS AWFULL, AND WHO IS THIS DANA GIRL? I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER? HAS BEEN QUESTIONED?
She is back living in Russell Co.
Sherlock Holmes

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Sep 3, 2007
how sweet wrote:
i just don not understand why they hAVE LET THIS GO ON FOR SO LING WITH NOTHING SOLVED. I MEAN IT SUCH A SMALL TOWN DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT SHOULD BE THAT HARD TO PUT THIS CASE TO REST! WE DONT LIVE IN NY OR CALIFORNIA. I JUST DONT GET IT!!!! WHY ARE THEY NOT QUESTIONING PEOPLE DAILY .... ANYTHING TO GET THIS SOLVED. THE POOR FAMILY, THERE PAIN IS SOMETHING I CANT GRASP. AND FOR THEM TO HAVE NO ANSWERS IS AWFULL, AND WHO IS THIS DANA GIRL? I HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HER? HAS BEEN QUESTIONED?
As you say, this is a small community. You can only question so many people. The way most cases are broken are with
1.) Evidence found at the scene of the crime, on the body, or in the houses, vehicles, or on the persons of suspects.
2.) Someone talks.

They have not found a body, therefore they don't know where the crime occurred. Therefore no evidence to be had from scene or corpse. I imagine they have questioned those with motive to harm him, and possibly even searched their homes or vehicles(either with their permission, or on some other pretext. If they want in, they are not above manufacturing a reason.) Apparently, no one that knows anything is talking. Thats what has made this case a tough one to crack thus far. HOWEVER, the cops may know more than we think. We don't know what information they have, or importantly, when they received it. Sometimes it takes time to develop a credible case. Granted this has went on a long time, but we don't know what the police know. Then again, they may not know anything either. QUESTION: Wasn't someone arrested(on some other charge?) shortly after Gregory's disappearance that claimed to know something about it? Who was he, and what happened with him?

Sherlock Holmes
Forum Detective
Your gay

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2007
Ben Harmom was arrested.. but that was just for show.. someone knows who did it.. I just wonder how they sleep at night, knowing that Chris's family can't..
MAYBERRY HELL

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Sep 4, 2007
Your gay wrote:
Ben Harmom was arrested.. but that was just for show.. someone knows who did it.. I just wonder how they sleep at night, knowing that Chris's family can't..
so true. i just hope it gets solved, for the poor boys family.
Family of Chris

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Sep 5, 2007
We do miss him.. We don't sleep.. Some rarely eat.. It's not fair, who ever knows what happens, they will get what's coming to them when they meet God.. Only they can answer to why this happened.. Christopher is a handsome young man, he has a huge heart. He might have gotten mixed up in some bad things, but no one deserves what has happened. We still have hope, there's not been a body so we pray he'll still be with us somehow.
Your gay

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 5, 2007
Family of Chris wrote:
We do miss him.. We don't sleep.. Some rarely eat.. It's not fair, who ever knows what happens, they will get what's coming to them when they meet God.. Only they can answer to why this happened.. Christopher is a handsome young man, he has a huge heart. He might have gotten mixed up in some bad things, but no one deserves what has happened. We still have hope, there's not been a body so we pray he'll still be with us somehow.
I'm praying for your family too.. friends miss chris also.. someone will pay..
militarymomma

Jamestown, KY

#21 Sep 10, 2007
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>She is back living in Russell Co.
her last name was cooper before she married my husband,s nephew,but now they are divorced.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min Strel 157,999
Opiate doctors 3 hr Interested 90 1
Sundowner (Nov '09) 18 hr older woman 36
looking for older men to have fun with 19 hr Hold on 5
A Womans place is in the KITCHEN! (Apr '12) 19 hr How to 77
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 23 hr Bolshevik USA 639
Lawyer Tue a wino 2

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages