What happened with Jeff Loy

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Full of crap

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
Well if you read them you would have understood that there is no way to know unless you where there. You should also understand that this is a gossip/slander site where nothing can be believed. You should further see that there are multiple versions of the story. Futher more you should see that it is all political.
I agree

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Full of crap wrote:
Well if you read them you would have understood that there is no way to know unless you where there. You should also understand that this is a gossip/slander site where nothing can be believed. You should further see that there are multiple versions of the story. Futher more you should see that it is all political.
Amen to that.They cant find anything to make him look bad so they have to make things up.The people that works in the office knows that nothing happened but they are above topix and have better things to do than get on this site and defend him.They can tell you nothing happened,call them and see.Jeff Loy will be the next Co Attorney.Go Loy!!!!!
knows

Jamestown, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2010
he was released from his employment from Mark McGaha as well as his secretary via an email/text message while at church one sunday morning.
milkman

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2010
go jeff, your the next county attorney
Curious

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2010
That is what I was wondering, since you hear different versions of this story. However who was the woman who was fired? What I don't understand is that everyone is so upset at how the county attorneys office has been run for the last year or so but who do you think is responsible for that? It's been Loy, so why would the next 4 years be any different. Besides dosen't anyone stop and think about who would be the assistant county attorney under Loy?
itsso

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2010
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that.They cant find anything to make him look bad so they have to make things up.The people that works in the office knows that nothing happened but they are above topix and have better things to do than get on this site and defend him.They can tell you nothing happened,call them and see.Jeff Loy will be the next Co Attorney.Go Loy!!!!!
Nothing made up it's so. Loy's greed and backstabbing finally did him in. It's a shame he dragged another person down with him.
gimmeabreak

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2010
knows wrote:
he was released from his employment from Mark McGaha as well as his secretary via an email/text message while at church one sunday morning.
The issues are if we and loy's instability in the courthouse for another four years and if we want another four years of the attorney's office being a laughingstock and a cluster&&&k!
Curious

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Does anyone know who the woman was who got fired? However I think it's safe to say Loy and McGaha were made to work together. They have taken an office and turned it into the laughing stock of the state, and Loy had just as much to do with that as did McGaha. Too many people voted for mcGaha for his father and stepmother, now the county has paid, and Loy has been by his side and mostly running the show, which is the problem, he is the problem. Is Kevin that much better? Who knows, but can it get any worse?
ha ha

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Oct 19, 2010
Loy doesn't need an assistant he has proved he can do it all by himself. He did get fired by email while at church. He is a good man with great work ethic. The only reason the lady got fired was for being behind jeff 100%. Jeff is great with the people and has a caring heart. YOU GO JEFF!!!! We are behind you all the way.
Liars

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
Curious wrote:
That is what I was wondering, since you hear different versions of this story. However who was the woman who was fired? What I don't understand is that everyone is so upset at how the county attorneys office has been run for the last year or so but who do you think is responsible for that? It's been Loy, so why would the next 4 years be any different. Besides dosen't anyone stop and think about who would be the assistant county attorney under Loy?
As you seem to know not so much. Loy HAS NOT been the assistant county attorney for 4 years. Jeff Eastham was the assistant for quite sometime. Probably more than half of the time that McGaha has been the County Attorney. Jeff Loy is a fine man and will make Russell County and amazing County attorney. You people (Shearer supporters) are so pathetic. Making up lies, trying to slander Jeff, etc. I guess the thought of not having somoene in there you can push around and expect to fix the problems you, your kids and grandkids find themselves in, and make sure your divorce goes your way, and etc. is scaring the daylights of some people. SOOOOO if there are problems in the CA office it has NOTHING to do with Jeff. Well maybe it does. HE has been busy trying to do what is right and the others have been busy trying to do what they are used towhich is wrong. Half of this county wouldn't know a quality person if they slapped them in the face.
Curious

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
For over 1 year Jeff Loy has made the County Attorney's office even worse than before, it didn't start getting worse until he showed up. Don't you think there is a reason why his office didn't last long in Jamestown? I don't support either, but Loy is not right for this job, look at his record for the last year, he has done nothing. Loy and McGaha wanted 2 chances to bet Shear. So until this happened most knew that it was two chances to go against Shear. Who knows if McGaha had won, would Loy still be in this race?
Curious

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2010
beat not bet sorry for that.
Liars

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2010
Just what is it that you mean when you say "worse than before?" Do you have inside knowlege of the county attorney's office? I personally am not stupid enought to pretend that I know anything about how the county attorney's office has been ran. I do however know a whole lot about Jeff Loy, his capabilities, his honesty, his caring, his intelligence, his willingness to do what is hard sometimes but always what is right, etc. I think you have been watching to much Fox news and trying to put a political spin on things that makes no sense. I can say that he has done plenty!!! He has actually showed up for court and done what Mark McGaha was getting paid to do. McGaha didn't show and try to keep the jail from being closed, Loy did. Even though he knew that because of the action of Darryl McQueary there would be no way to keep it open. He showed up anyway! I didn't see Kevin Shearer in those meetings. Even showing up just for the sake of the county. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever!!!! They wanted to chances to beat Shearer. Well from where I am sitting it is only going to take one and that is with Jeff Loy! You sound like a crazy person curious. Too mentally unstable to have a vote. Get a life. If the best you can do is pretend like Jeff Loy is supposedly responsible for some supposed malfunctioning of the county attorney's office you are more pathetic and unstable than I thought.
Whut

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
Liars wrote:
<quoted text>
As you seem to know not so much. Loy HAS NOT been the assistant county attorney for 4 years. Jeff Eastham was the assistant for quite sometime. Probably more than half of the time that McGaha has been the County Attorney. Jeff Loy is a fine man and will make Russell County and amazing County attorney. You people (Shearer supporters) are so pathetic. Making up lies, trying to slander Jeff, etc. I guess the thought of not having somoene in there you can push around and expect to fix the problems you, your kids and grandkids find themselves in, and make sure your divorce goes your way, and etc. is scaring the daylights of some people. SOOOOO if there are problems in the CA office it has NOTHING to do with Jeff. Well maybe it does. HE has been busy trying to do what is right and the others have been busy trying to do what they are used towhich is wrong. Half of this county wouldn't know a quality person if they slapped them in the face.
Whats wrong with having somebdy trying to fix problems int he county attroney office. That's beent eh problem all along seems like loy and mcgaha don't give a hoot. nobody slandering loy if its the truth. Everybody knows he cut a shine mcgaha's offce. tore it up slamming doors etc. may be a good boy but must not be up for the job.
IAGREE

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
Curious wrote:
For over 1 year Jeff Loy has made the County Attorney's office even worse than before, it didn't start getting worse until he showed up. Don't you think there is a reason why his office didn't last long in Jamestown? I don't support either, but Loy is not right for this job, look at his record for the last year, he has done nothing. Loy and McGaha wanted 2 chances to bet Shear. So until this happened most knew that it was two chances to go against Shear. Who knows if McGaha had won, would Loy still be in this race?
I agree with curious. We don't know what Loy did in Nashvill, but I bet it wasn't much. He never practiced law here or did anything for the community. Then because of greed and jealously the two incompetents Loy and McGaha ganged up on Shearer. Wanting two bites off the apple. Well, it's not working. Turns out Mutt and Jeff can't get along and the big plan to keep a sugar tit and do nothing isn't working out. I'm proud of Russell County for seeing through it all.
HUH

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
Liars wrote:
Just what is it that you mean when you say "worse than before?" Do you have inside knowlege of the county attorney's office? I personally am not stupid enought to pretend that I know anything about how the county attorney's office has been ran. I do however know a whole lot about Jeff Loy, his capabilities, his honesty, his caring, his intelligence, his willingness to do what is hard sometimes but always what is right, etc. I think you have been watching to much Fox news and trying to put a political spin on things that makes no sense. I can say that he has done plenty!!! He has actually showed up for court and done what Mark McGaha was getting paid to do. McGaha didn't show and try to keep the jail from being closed, Loy did. Even though he knew that because of the action of Darryl McQueary there would be no way to keep it open. He showed up anyway! I didn't see Kevin Shearer in those meetings. Even showing up just for the sake of the county. You make absolutely no sense whatsoever!!!! They wanted to chances to beat Shearer. Well from where I am sitting it is only going to take one and that is with Jeff Loy! You sound like a crazy person curious. Too mentally unstable to have a vote. Get a life. If the best you can do is pretend like Jeff Loy is supposedly responsible for some supposed malfunctioning of the county attorney's office you are more pathetic and unstable than I thought.
Why should Shearer go the court meetings. Thay was Mcgaha and Loys job. AND THEY FAILED.
Seen it myself

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Oct 19, 2010
McGaha is a train wreck. Look at how many tax dollars got pi$$ed away when McGaha filed criminal charges against Garner and then dismissed it.

It's no wonder Loy is relieved to be off the choo choo which is heading off the tracks at light speed. All the problems with the previous 911 contract started and ended with McGaha.

Thankfully the people of Russell County have some common sense. They know Shearer is a mini HK and don't want him back. McGaha and Garner got booted out over the drama incident- by the good people of Russell County.

That leaves Jeff Loy, and he has my vote for County Attorney! It doesn't matter what lies get told on here about Loy- I have seen it myself how he conducts himself over the past year. He's a good man.
bad memories

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
gimmeabreak wrote:
<quoted text>The issues are if we and loy's instability in the courthouse for another four years and if we want another four years of the attorney's office being a laughingstock and a cluster&&&k!
We know how bad the courthouse was like when Shearer was assistant and he probably will put his old boss right back in there with him .
Curious

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Oct 19, 2010
Liar, first of all you must understand the simple idea that anyone who follows the news, reads the paper or talks to anyone who has anything to do with Circuit court will tell you that it's gotten worse over the last year or so. Thats not inside knowledge, that something that can bee seen from a mile away. Jeff Loy has done nothing to solve that problem, he along with McGaha, wether it be not caring or not knowing has made it worse. His law office closed in Jamestown for a reason...he had no one coming to him. You honestly think that Loy and McGaha didn't sit down an discuss how with each of them running, due to different political parties they would have two chances of running against Kevin? They had a plan, they are two people who are just alike? Then be honest, who really thinks that H.K. would ever come back as an assistant, that will never be the case. Get a clue...we don't have a true GOOD choice for this election, neither are proven effective in the capacity of assistant, but look at Loy...he can't even keep his cool, not to mention he couldn't help this county if his life was on the line....
that is right

Ferguson, KY

#21 Oct 19, 2010
ha ha wrote:
Loy doesn't need an assistant he has proved he can do it all by himself. He did get fired by email while at church. He is a good man with great work ethic. The only reason the lady got fired was for being behind jeff 100%. Jeff is great with the people and has a caring heart. YOU GO JEFF!!!! We are behind you all the way.
I DONOT UNDERSTAND ALOT BUT FOR ONE THING JEFF IS A TRUE AND HONEST MAN HE CAN RUN THE OFFICE IN A GOOD MANNER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 136,709
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Harmless 527
do you really ever get over your 1st love (Jul '08) 23 hr Mr Math N Computers 60
iPhone repair (May '14) Mon TERMINATOR 14
Tattoos Mon hypocrites 21
pop train russell springs Sun furman 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) May 3 Coffey Bean 35,769
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]