looking to buy a iphone/htc

looking to buy a iphone/htc

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

looking 4 a iphone or HTC

Ferguson, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2011
I'm looking to buy a iphone or a htc cellphone.
tip

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2011
looking 4 a iphone or HTC wrote:
I'm looking to buy a iphone or a htc cellphone.
Check out craigslist, I bought a clean unlocked 3GS with lots of apps with an otterbox and car charger off some lady in Somerset last week for $90. Works fine with my H20 sim card. Buy from individuals ,stay away from pawn shops, dealers selling junk that doesn't work people got rid of .

Ferguson, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2011
okay thanks.:)
what part on craigslist do I need to check under? eastern ky>> western..bowling green? etc
tip

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2011
looking 4 a iphone or HTC wrote:
okay thanks.:)
what part on craigslist do I need to check under? eastern ky>> western..bowling green? etc
Depends on how bad you want one and how far you want to drive to get one . iphones are in big demand and good deals don't last long on craigslist. The Iphone I bought in Somerset was listed on the Lexington craigslist at 6:30 PM Sunday and I hought it at noon Monday. PS to avoid any problems with a used unlocked iphone have your sim card ready with you to try the phone first before you buy it to make sure the phone you get works with your sim card at the time you buy the phone.

Ferguson, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2011
okay thanks!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 59 min Justice League_ 35,891
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Gaybriel 142,409
Wet Dry Referendum Vote Petition 21 hr TERMINATOR 2
do you really ever get over your 1st love (Jul '08) 23 hr Tobe 66
Caitlyn Jenner Jul 27 cherry picker 33
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. Jul 26 Reality 126
tired of dating sites that dont work (Oct '13) Jul 26 MZHBIC 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages