Richard Wooldridge To Be Named Man of...

Richard Wooldridge To Be Named Man of the Year by Times Journal

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
notice

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2008
he looks justlike Saudi Arab sheik Mohammad ibn bin Rashid al Faisal on duo cable TV channel 2 political ad with his goatee and those coon eyes
spunk

Berea, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2008
That is very funny.

“Hello”

Since: Oct 08

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2008
Whoever wrote this should go into the novel writing business! This is some great literature. We have another William Shakespeare on our hands. And yes, her breasts are very nice, I wish mine were that big.
lol

Jamestown, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2008
Choose_Cans_08 wrote:
Fellow citizens of this fine county, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the man, the myth, the legend: Mr. Richard Wooldridge. His leadership has been nothing short of extraordinary. To the ardent patriot and profound statesman, he added a quality possessed by few of the gifted on earth. His eloquence has not been surpassed. In the effective power to move the heart of man, Wooldridge is without an equal, and the heaven born endowment, in the spirit of its origin, has been most conspicuously exhibited against intestine feud.
On at least three important occasions, he has quelled our civil commotions, by a power and influence, which belonged to no other statesman of his age and times. And in our last discord, when this great city of Russell Springs trembled to its center -- he left the shades of private life and faced political strife with the vigor of his earlier years in a series of political efforts, which in themselves would bring immortality, by challenging comparison with the efforts of any statesman in any age. This November 4th his patriotic spirit will undoubetdly go on to take its station among the great and good men who preceded him!
While Richard's contributions to this great city have been immeasurable, he should be recognized for two precious gifts in particular that he has bestowed upon the citizens of this fine community. These gifts take the form of Amy Wooldridge's left and right breast. I know political opponents may object but Amy's breasts have undoubtedly made this city a better place. Each time I get the opportunity to gaze at her ample boosom my generally somber stare is replaced with a goofy grin. This effects my daily interactions because I am more likely to smile and giggle as I recall said encounter and we all know that smiling is contagious. Each new encounter with her supple melons sets off a chain reaction of kindness and ultimately increases the likelihood that I will brake for pedestrians, pet stray dogs, kiss babies, and hold doors for the elderly. Before I know it, I have created a chain reaction of positive energy that benefits this community in ways that remains unsurpassed. So on November 4th, I urge all the compassionate citizens of Russell County to do the right thing and "Choose Cans!"
Paid for by Citizens to Re-Elect Richard Wooldridge.
I had no intentions of voting for him, but after this statement I may have to reconsider.
Coon Eyes

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2008
That is some pretty big words for someone that didn't even graduate high school.

“Is It 4:20 Yet?”

Since: Sep 07

Tewksbury, MA

#7 Oct 11, 2008
I can see Richard now, standing and smiling on the cover Of the Times Journal singing,
We take all kind of pills, that give us all kind of thrills

but the thrill we've never known, is the thrill that'll getcha

when you get your picture on the cover of the Rollin' Stone.
talent

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Oct 11, 2008
Choose_Cans_08 wrote:
Fellow citizens of this fine county, I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge the man, the myth, the legend: Mr. Richard Wooldridge. His leadership has been nothing short of extraordinary. To the ardent patriot and profound statesman, he added a quality possessed by few of the gifted on earth. His eloquence has not been surpassed. In the effective power to move the heart of man, Wooldridge is without an equal, and the heaven born endowment, in the spirit of its origin, has been most conspicuously exhibited against intestine feud.
On at least three important occasions, he has quelled our civil commotions, by a power and influence, which belonged to no other statesman of his age and times. And in our last discord, when this great city of Russell Springs trembled to its center -- he left the shades of private life and faced political strife with the vigor of his earlier years in a series of political efforts, which in themselves would bring immortality, by challenging comparison with the efforts of any statesman in any age. This November 4th his patriotic spirit will undoubetdly go on to take its station among the great and good men who preceded him!
While Richard's contributions to this great city have been immeasurable, he should be recognized for two precious gifts in particular that he has bestowed upon the citizens of this fine community. These gifts take the form of Amy Wooldridge's left and right breast. I know political opponents may object but Amy's breasts have undoubtedly made this city a better place. Each time I get the opportunity to gaze at her ample boosom my generally somber stare is replaced with a goofy grin. This effects my daily interactions because I am more likely to smile and giggle as I recall said encounter and we all know that smiling is contagious. Each new encounter with her supple melons sets off a chain reaction of kindness and ultimately increases the likelihood that I will brake for pedestrians, pet stray dogs, kiss babies, and hold doors for the elderly. Before I know it, I have created a chain reaction of positive energy that benefits this community in ways that remains unsurpassed. So on November 4th, I urge all the compassionate citizens of Russell County to do the right thing and "Choose Cans!"
I dont know who you are talking about it really dont matter but if your not writing for a newspaper or a magazine you have sure missed your calling.I have laughed till my sides hurt .I would like to see more creative posts like this one .
get up to speed

Lexington, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2008
Choose_Cans_08 wrote:
In all your efforts you managed to make a mistake--I do believe it is affects not effects.
jct

Greensburg, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2008
Coon Eyes wrote:
That is some pretty big words for someone that didn't even graduate high school.
they copyed it

“Hello”

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2008
get up to speed wrote:
<quoted text>
In all your efforts you managed to make a mistake--I do believe it is affects not effects.
Actually the way it was used in this context "effective" is acceptable, effect is more physical while affect is more emotional. The way it was used in this though could actually go both ways so really he hasent made a mistake.
know it all

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 11, 2008
Evil_Intentions wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the way it was used in this context "effective" is acceptable, effect is more physical while affect is more emotional. The way it was used in this though could actually go both ways so really he hasent made a mistake.
As a former English teacher, I beg to differ.

“Hello”

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2008
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain in detail then.....
ABCDEF

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Oct 12, 2008
yes, explain!
wazzzup

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2008
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
R U jealous now that you're living back in your parents basement these days ?
yar

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2008
know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
FORMER TEACHER !! Did you get booted?? Beng a english teacher now,not former,it can be used both ways.You must to had Buck Wheat as your english teacher!!!!!!
not forgotten

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2008
I seriously doubt the retired and disabled citizens of Russell Springs have forgotten the day Wooldridge had their water shut off. For many, many years, those on fixed income were given a 'grace period' from the 25th of the month until the 1st or 3rd (depending on their income base). This 'fine man' decided that just wasn't acceptable, and ordered all unpaid bills to be shut off on the 26th. Now this would not have been so bad had he had the common courtesy to notify customers in advance of his enforcement. Not only did many of the most vulnerable residents of Russell Springs wake-up in the morning without water, many were charged a re-connect fee and he had the audacity to brag in the paper how much money he had unjustly taken from the vulnerable. You have to wonder about the integrity of a person that would pull such a nasty stunt. I am sure his nasty ways will not be forgotten at the polls.
hey

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2008
not forgotten wrote:
I seriously doubt the retired and disabled citizens of Russell Springs have forgotten the day Wooldridge had their water shut off. For many, many years, those on fixed income were given a 'grace period' from the 25th of the month until the 1st or 3rd (depending on their income base). This 'fine man' decided that just wasn't acceptable, and ordered all unpaid bills to be shut off on the 26th. Now this would not have been so bad had he had the common courtesy to notify customers in advance of his enforcement. Not only did many of the most vulnerable residents of Russell Springs wake-up in the morning without water, many were charged a re-connect fee and he had the audacity to brag in the paper how much money he had unjustly taken from the vulnerable. You have to wonder about the integrity of a person that would pull such a nasty stunt. I am sure his nasty ways will not be forgotten at the polls.
Didn't pay your bill either, huh?
Good for him!!!!
not forgotten

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2008
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't pay your bill either, huh?
Good for him!!!!
My bills are paid. I won't deny the bills were past due. I just don't agree with the under-handed and cowardly way he dealt with the situation. I am aware of many retired and disabled that had always had the extended grace period. Any decent person would have informed these customers in advance that the grace period would no longer apply and give them ample time to make adjustments. I personally have no use for a person that has so few morals as to rob the old and poor.(which the way I see it, every person that was charged a re-connect fee at that time, was robbed, may have been legal, but robbery just the same)
I RS

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Oct 13, 2008
not forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>
My bills are paid. I won't deny the bills were past due. I just don't agree with the under-handed and cowardly way he dealt with the situation. I am aware of many retired and disabled that had always had the extended grace period. Any decent person would have informed these customers in advance that the grace period would no longer apply and give them ample time to make adjustments. I personally have no use for a person that has so few morals as to rob the old and poor.(which the way I see it, every person that was charged a re-connect fee at that time, was robbed, may have been legal, but robbery just the same)
And remember those public official income tax cheaters who rob taxpayers by not paying all their taxes due
confused

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Oct 13, 2008
I have been watching thier meetings on channel two.. I think it is so funny when all Wayne Timmy and Ray all are dressed very casual and Richard is sitting there with white shirt and tie.Does he feel important or what,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCR 165,497
Wreck (Sep '16) 4 hr Concerned mom 7
Larry James ware / Lisa Mann 6 hr Truthhurts 24
New Development in RS 8 hr white boy 5
Marty K & Kim K 10 hr Who dat 16
Are ALL women bipolar??? (Jan '10) 13 hr sdrandall 159
**Poverty in Russell County** Wed usa 15

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance