Old I.H. Refrigerator
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Red Fan

London, KY

#1 May 29, 2010
Im looking for any international harvester fridges, they were made in the late 40's and 50's. Anyone know of any?
Woody

Russell Springs, KY

#2 May 29, 2010
Red Fan wrote:
Im looking for any international harvester fridges, they were made in the late 40's and 50's. Anyone know of any?
I have a new old stock original International Harvester made in Chicago in 1947 still in factory packing box with all hang tags and papers included .This time capsule, one of a kind appliance was in the back of my grandmothers storage shed for years having never been used. I will sell deliver and set up this refridgerator for only $5000 or trade for nice riding lawn mower in good condition.
Treasure hunter

Russell Springs, KY

#3 May 30, 2010
Woody wrote:
<quoted text> I have a new old stock original International Harvester made in Chicago in 1947 still in factory packing box with all hang tags and papers included .This time capsule, one of a kind appliance was in the back of my grandmothers storage shed for years having never been used. I will sell deliver and set up this refridgerator for only $5000 or trade for nice riding lawn mower in good condition.
I'll give you $6000 today if you're interested. I hope a money order drawn on the Bank of N i geria is acceptable.
Red Fan

Milan, MO

#4 Jun 4, 2010
Woody wrote:
<quoted text> I have a new old stock original International Harvester made in Chicago in 1947 still in factory packing box with all hang tags and papers included .This time capsule, one of a kind appliance was in the back of my grandmothers storage shed for years having never been used. I will sell deliver and set up this refridgerator for only $5000 or trade for nice riding lawn mower in good condition.
If you actually have one would you leave your contact info?
Woody

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2010
Red Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you actually have one would you leave your contact info?
Firm cash price or would you care to describe your riding lawn mower you might wish to trade ?
Red Fan

Milan, MO

#6 Jun 4, 2010
Woody wrote:
<quoted text> Firm cash price or would you care to describe your riding lawn mower you might wish to trade ?
No thanks, Im sure that its a great piece but one sold on ebay that had never been used and still had warranty certificate with it for only 1200 dollars.
Woody

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2010
Red Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, Im sure that its a great piece but one sold on ebay that had never been used and still had warranty certificate with it for only 1200 dollars.
SOLD on eBay , why did't you buy? You want nice you have to pay the price and mine is nice .
Red Fan

Milan, MO

#8 Jun 4, 2010
Woody wrote:
<quoted text>SOLD on eBay , why did't you buy? You want nice you have to pay the price and mine is nice .
Like I said, the one on ebay had never been used either, it even had the warranty certificate still inside. I bid on it, and lost the bid. Im sure your fridge is nice but you will never get that price for it, there is one on ebay right now for 450 bucks buy it now price. I think I will just wait on something more reasonable.
OMG

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2010
If this thing woody has is gem, mint it would be worth $1500 to $2000 max. You can find these all over the internet for 2K or less all day.
Robbie

Dallas, TX

#10 Jun 29, 2011
I have a 1950 model IH fridge. Works great. I don't need it. Anyone interested? Dallas
BigVTSquirrel

Northbridge, MA

#11 Aug 1, 2011
I currently have a working International Harvester refrigerator that I still use. It was built sometime between 1949-1951, and still works very well. Some very minor cosmetic restoration, and this rare gem could be worth thousands in the vintage appliance market. Asking $1,000.00. Contact me at: [email protected]
Native2ky

Winchester, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2011
there's one on lexington craigslist right now.
Crabdrum

AOL

#13 Sep 15, 2011
Native2ky wrote:
there's one on lexington craigslist right now.
I have a 50's International Harvester refrigerator that runs great. It is sort of like a brownish copper color. My parents had it since it was new. I am in Maryland. If anyone is interested. please reply. Thanks.
Neal

Bettendorf, IA

#15 Jan 2, 2012
Robbie wrote:
I have a 1950 model IH fridge. Works great. I don't need it. Anyone interested? Dallas
I'm interested. Do you have any pics?

Thanks,

[email protected]
Ryan B

Milwaukee, WI

#16 Feb 14, 2012
I have a vintage IH Fridge that is in very good condition. Wondering if anyone has a contact that would help me sell this Fridge. I am remodeling the basement and the extra space is needed. The Fridge works and is in great shape. COuld be used for parts or what not.......Thanks in Advance....Ryan
rob

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 Mar 21, 2012
Are you still looking for IH fridges? I have on that is plaid, never have seen one like it!
Red Fan wrote:
BillH

Grayslake, IL

#18 Apr 28, 2012
Ryan B wrote:
I have a vintage IH Fridge that is in very good condition. Wondering if anyone has a contact that would help me sell this Fridge. I am remodeling the basement and the extra space is needed. The Fridge works and is in great shape. COuld be used for parts or what not.......Thanks in Advance....Ryan
Do you still have the refrigerator RyanB?
Windmill

Laval, Canada

#19 Jul 1, 2012
I have a black IH fridge, it is in working condition. I live in Ontario, Canada if anyone is interested. $600 negotiable.
Nathan

United States

#20 Jul 4, 2012
i have one that i want to sell for 250.00 last i new it worked

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Jul 10, 2012
rob wrote:
Are you still looking for IH fridges? I have on that is plaid, never have seen one like it!<quoted text>
rob from Chicago, IL do you still have the plaid IH refrigerator for sale?

I am from central Indiana and collect International Harvester memorabilia. I recently built a new farm shop and am looking for a nice original International Harvester refrigerator to use and display. I will pay for quality. Thanks for any information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min CriminalsForever 149,857
Easy women 2 hr Hmm 25
cheating woman 3 hr concerned 1
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) 5 hr Poltice 41
Is the new Rite-Aid selling liquor? 9 hr anon 6
Vote Out 3 Ignorant Russell County Magistrates Tue hmm 34
Do you know Basilio Montanez? Tue Amor 2

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages