First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just curious

Sweeden, KY

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Where is that post that was on here a couple of days ago about a Holly with a lot of kids?
spelling bee

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jul 9, 2008
holly mckinnley
notinglasgow

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 9, 2008
you may be talking about a post afew days ago when some one was looking for Holly Brown,
some one replyed she now has several kids.
do you know her. I don't think I do, But I don't think brown is her married name.

does that help, is this the Holly you wanted??
is this right

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2008
No. I think it was about a Holly Johnson.
just curious

Sweeden, KY

#5 Jul 12, 2008
is this right wrote:
No. I think it was about a Holly Johnson.
Yeah, that was her I think....I can't find the post anywhere...is she the one that used to be a Franklin?
smokngun666

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Jul 12, 2008
Yeah thats the one she got teamed up with an illegal Mexican and now has five or six kids by him
Is this right

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2008
Sorry, but dont know if she is the one that use to be a Franklin. Was just surfing sites last week and remembered seeing that post because I thought it was a girl that I once knew, but wasnt. Girl I knew didnt have kids and wasnt a nurse. Dont know what happen to post, but it was interesting reading. I dont remember reading anything about her getting hooked up with illegal Mexicans and having several kids by him, but it did mention that she has children and is going thru a divorce.
That is true

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2008
smokngun666 wrote:
Yeah thats the one she got teamed up with an illegal Mexican and now has five or six kids by him
That is not true
just curious

Sweeden, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2008
Is this right wrote:
Sorry, but dont know if she is the one that use to be a Franklin. Was just surfing sites last week and remembered seeing that post because I thought it was a girl that I once knew, but wasnt. Girl I knew didnt have kids and wasnt a nurse. Dont know what happen to post, but it was interesting reading. I dont remember reading anything about her getting hooked up with illegal Mexicans and having several kids by him, but it did mention that she has children and is going thru a divorce.
Well, I know she has several kids...but I don't think any of them are by a mexican, illegal or not.

“The Realest BgoodORbGOOD@it”

Since: May 08

The Nasty Nati aka Cin City

#10 Jul 13, 2008
hey idk what the chicks lastname is but i know she is a cute gurl & i was flirtin w/ her a few times at my buddys house & her friend got all pissed at me & was defendin her & i jst heard the reason y & holly im sorry for that.. i didnt know what happen to you but now i know.. but that i let ya slap me was a kool nite & was well worth the slap lol but tell sharron i didnt mean to get her pissed at me for flirtin w/ cha.. but like i say sorry bout that gurl... FROGGY
fakey

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2008
Is this right wrote:
Try a book if you want interesting reading instead of people trashing and lying about others.
pull my finger

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2008
yeah i agree with fakey. people should just leave well enough alone. no need in keeping things going on.especially when they type lies and rumors on here like they did me and my fiance
someone who knows

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2008
Holly does not have kids by Mexicans...she does have four kids and one step daughter but they are from one man. Holly is one of the best people you will ever meet and if you had a life of your own, you wouldn't be on here starting lies about her...she's seperated now but she's not trash like you all are making her out to be, she's a much better person than most of the idiots on here spreading shit that she has five kids by Mexicans. She loves her kids and is a great mother so get a life and stay out of hers...
Who Cares

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2008
Thanks for the 411, but who cares. No one had even responded to this since July and now you are bringing up stuff again. What kind of friend are you. And as far as what these people have said being lies, I beg to differ. You dont know her as well as you think. And we all do have a life of our own, so get over yourself. Maybe you should listen to the truth instead of the lies that she tells you, or what she wants you to believe. She is so fake. Get over it, no one cares about this fat, ugly, lazy person. I dont know which is wider her mouth or her hips. Or maybe its her nose from all of the lies she tells. I know, its all ot the above, everything about her is FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
dont know to much

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Nov 18, 2008
You must not know too much cause all her children are not by the same man the oldest is by a different man.
someone who knows wrote:
Holly does not have kids by Mexicans...she does have four kids and one step daughter but they are from one man. Holly is one of the best people you will ever meet and if you had a life of your own, you wouldn't be on here starting lies about her...she's seperated now but she's not trash like you all are making her out to be, she's a much better person than most of the idiots on here spreading shit that she has five kids by Mexicans. She loves her kids and is a great mother so get a life and stay out of hers...
dont know to much

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Nov 18, 2008
she is not as fat anymore had surgery losing weight
Who Cares wrote:
Thanks for the 411, but who cares. No one had even responded to this since July and now you are bringing up stuff again. What kind of friend are you. And as far as what these people have said being lies, I beg to differ. You dont know her as well as you think. And we all do have a life of our own, so get over yourself. Maybe you should listen to the truth instead of the lies that she tells you, or what she wants you to believe. She is so fake. Get over it, no one cares about this fat, ugly, lazy person. I dont know which is wider her mouth or her hips. Or maybe its her nose from all of the lies she tells. I know, its all ot the above, everything about her is FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
Who Cares

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
No she dont have 5 kids by a mexican. Her husband got tired of her cheating, flirting, laziness, and lying and left her for a Mexican Girl. Yeah, and to beat all one of her best friends. Talk about inbreeds. What kind of people are you.
Who Cares

United States

#18 Nov 18, 2008
dont know to much wrote:
You must not know too much cause all her children are not by the same man the oldest is by a different man.
<quoted text>
Man she gets around. And you dont think that is someone who is trashy. Out laying with all these men. What is she a welfare case.
Who Cares

United States

#19 Nov 18, 2008
dont know to much wrote:
she is not as fat anymore had surgery losing weight
<quoted text>
Yeah I know she had surgery, but she is still one obese lady. Ive seen her rolls hanging all out over her clothes. And she had the surgery because she was to lazy to do it on her own.
Hometown Girl

Frankfort, KY

#20 Nov 18, 2008
Who Cares wrote:
First of all, YOU obviously have not seen her for awhile, because she is most certainly not fat... She has lost a lot of weight and you are probly jealous... She is now a size 12 and that is certainly not what I would call fat... Second of all, I would not call someone who worked their way thru college full time and worked a full time job and raised 5 kids lazy... She may have some problems she working thru but who doesn't... She is a wonderful person and a great friend and those who really know her know that... Those who think otherwise don't matter...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr so true 142,361
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) Wed wrong AGAIN 35,890
I was lied to by a married man (Sep '14) Wed fedup 6
do you really ever get over your 1st love (Jul '08) Tue DLR 65
Carolyn "Diane" and Tim Bunch .... Jul 27 Curious 3
Caitlyn Jenner Jul 27 cherry picker 33
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. Jul 26 Reality 126
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages