Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 156592 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#88351 Oct 11, 2012
New Girl in Town_Ethereal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of you "agreeing" with Hickam's Dictum, it's an issue that you don't in fact understand what you reposted.
That's a very disingenuous, ignorant, and creepy matter. Stick with what you know about. You will be less likely to be called out by someone like me.
Chump
Yes, "ignorant", I agree.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88352 Oct 11, 2012
defender wrote:
Lol... Watching the history of the world on the history channel.... Just love how they explain the origin of life!!! Is this where you morons get your info?.. Can't explain it so just make it up and sell it as truth.... Classic...
See, they just mentioned you religious morons.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88353 Oct 11, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have known your simple mind would be taken in by this bulls$it... Hey if you hurry and call right now you can get the Juicer for just 19.99!!! Lol... Pathetic...
Believe what you want, we know the truth, lmao, religious nut.

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#88354 Oct 11, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Its actually a good show if you would pull your head out of your ass and watch.
It's cute how Christians will use the History Channel or the Science Channel (or the Cartoon Network) IF those channels are showing something they agree with.
But when it is showing something they oppose, they ridicule it.
Typical.

TV is for entertainment purposes. Sometimes they even toss in some facts, but it's an iffy situation.
One has to know where to draw the line and that means *research.*

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

Since: Jul 12

War, WV

#88355 Oct 11, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
More greedy churches would appear to get money for a theocracy control of the wealth, heck they might even delcare war on each other to get shoving match and calling each other cults and undeserving of government money.
Many more faith healers applying for the money. End of welfare, medicare and social security programs.
You want help join a church.
I will be voting NO. Our politicians have their greedy hands every where.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88356 Oct 11, 2012
And god said, "Poof there it is", so much more believable, talk about simple minded, lmfao.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88357 Oct 11, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cute how Christians will use the History Channel or the Science Channel (or the Cartoon Network) IF those channels are showing something they agree with.
Typical.
TV is for entertainment purposes. Sometimes they even toss in some facts, but it's an iffy situation.
Hiya witch, I agree.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#88358 Oct 11, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that churches are trying to get their grubby little hands on taxpayer money with Florida Amendment 8. Isn't it past time for goofballs like Plakon, Precourt and Cannon to be removed from government?
My church (Alva Satanic church) is a religious church, let the money flow, or is it only christian churches?
Known fact

Cape Canaveral, FL

#88359 Oct 11, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the third religie in as many weeks to lie about what I have posted. Never have I called atheism a religion, it is not. Point out the post where I said "Athesist is the true religion" or will you just ignore that you bear false witness. You are for sure a christian, no atheist would lie like you religies do.
On your post ID you admit that you are an atheist. The Satanic Priest admits it is a religion. If Atheists do not lie then one of you are lying if you say that Atheist is not a religion.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88360 Oct 11, 2012
Known fact wrote:
<quoted text>
On your post ID you admit that you are an atheist. The Satanic Priest admits it is a religion. If Atheists do not lie then one of you are lying if you say that Atheist is not a religion.
And this post addresses your bearing false witness about my post in what way. I bet the evil cow is rubbing its hoofs together in anticipation of your arrival, you have sinned, unless, you can point out the post where I stated "atheism is a religion".
defender

Manchester, KY

#88361 Oct 11, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Believe what you want, we know the truth, lmao, religious nut.
Oh really? The truth huh?... Please enlighten us...
defender

Manchester, KY

#88362 Oct 11, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>It's cute how Christians will use the History Channel or the Science Channel (or the Cartoon Network) IF those channels are showing something they agree with.
Typical.

Yeah and any research on the subject of ToE has shown it to be more in line with big time wrestling... Made up...
defender

Manchester, KY

#88363 Oct 11, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>And this post addresses your bearing false witness about my post in what way. I bet the evil cow is rubbing its hoofs together in anticipation of your arrival, you have sinned, unless, you can point out the post where I stated "atheism is a religion".
Atheist are some of the most religious people!! They always start the debate in desperate hope someone can help them...
athiest

United States

#88364 Oct 11, 2012
Bible study would be the one class I would sleep in

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#88366 Oct 11, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist are some of the most religious people!! They always start the debate in desperate hope someone can help them...
No, they debate in hopes of the delusional understanding reality. It is a mental illness to believe what you believe

“There is no god.”

USA

#88367 Oct 11, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? The truth huh?... Please enlighten us...
"You cant handle the truth", lol, had to do that jessep is the man. The truth is, I do not care about how all of what we see got here, it is not required that I do so. More truth, your god of the christian bible does not exist, now if you have some proof verifiable evidence to the contrary, by all means show it, not gonna happen though, I know it does not exist, does it monkey unmensch?

“There is no god.”

USA

#88368 Oct 11, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, you christians and your imaginations, poof there it is.

Satanic Priest

“There is no god”

War, WV

#88369 Oct 11, 2012
To all christians, if there is some supreme being it is not what you want it to be.
There is no god "just for you" so you can pat yourself on the back, elevate yourself above others by defaming and judging them.
But you know that, which is why you ignore the inconvenient parts of the bible. You pick and choose what places you above others with no responsibility as a human sharing the earth with others.

“There is no god.”

USA

#88370 Oct 11, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and any research on the subject of ToE has shown it to be more in line with big time wrestling... Made up...
Do you have a toe thing going on, you keep bringing toes up and no one else even mentions feet.
defender

Manchester, KY

#88371 Oct 11, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>"You cant handle the truth", lol, had to do that jessep is the man. The truth is, I do not care about how all of what we see got here, it is not required that I do so. More truth, your god of the christian bible does not exist, now if you have some proof verifiable evidence to the contrary, by all means show it, not gonna happen though, I know it does not exist, does it monkey unmensch?
Proof of God? That's easy!! Go play in the traffic and He'll be with you shortly... What's so hard about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let us all come together and name the RATS of t... 1 hr My name is 10
AA/NA Meetings in Russell County (Jul '10) 22 hr KGB 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu hot dog 755
Ashley McFarland Wed Joshy too Hotty 5
damn ugly Russell county women,eewww Wed Joshy 4
looking to buy used mobile home under $8000 cash (Dec '11) Dec 6 Kimberlyhendersonzac 33
Please help find Christopher Gregory (Jan '08) Dec 6 Reopen This Inves... 119
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) Nov 24 Who 52

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages