He's finally been had. He is in jail in Taylor county. go to jailtracker.com
TOny KeRR

Russell Springs, KY

#2 May 19, 2011
top it up. he's gone!
TOny KeRR

Russell Springs, KY

#4 May 19, 2011
Don't worry, the AOC is going to look into it, we promise. Kerr is about as corrupt as anyone can possibly be.
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#5 May 19, 2011
He will get away with it like he has so many times before .
Slap on the hand and that will be it as usual .
she devil

Russell Springs, KY

#7 May 19, 2011
you do know there is more than one tony kerr...duh
DUH

Russell Springs, KY

#9 May 19, 2011
she devil wrote:
Ummmm read the add on lakercountry.com or just listen to the radio & it tells you Circuit Court Clerk Tony Kerr
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 May 19, 2011
she devil wrote:
Yes, and I'm sure about 10 of them fit the same physical description & have a Jamestown address, just like the one that's an elected local official. You've got to be kidding me if you seriously think this is a case of mistaken identity. Lol!
TOny KeRR

Russell Springs, KY

#11 May 19, 2011
http://www.taylorcountydetention.com/Taylor_i...

Here's a better one, HIS PHOTO!
TOny KeRR

Russell Springs, KY

#12 May 19, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>If it has 3 or 5 years since an offense it is considered 1st.
You are talking old law and the fact is he has one of these every so often.
TOny KeRR

Russell Springs, KY

#14 May 19, 2011
Any info on arrests of Kerr would be great!
Ugly

Russell Springs, KY

#15 May 19, 2011
You're pretty quick to be throwing stones, here. But I'm sure not one person in your family has ever gotten a DUI, or been in jail or anything. Probably the perfect little family. Not that I condone the behavior, but with everything he has to put up with on a daily basis because of the job he has would cause most to drink. He never catches a break from people ringing his phone off the hook to get them out of this or that, day or night. But again, I'm sure it's never been anyone in your family that he's bent over backwards for...
SLAmmER

Russell Springs, KY

#16 May 19, 2011
Ugly wrote:
You're pretty quick to be throwing stones, here. But I'm sure not one person in your family has ever gotten a DUI, or been in jail or anything. Probably the perfect little family. Not that I condone the behavior, but with everything he has to put up with on a daily basis because of the job he has would cause most to drink. He never catches a break from people ringing his phone off the hook to get them out of this or that, day or night. But again, I'm sure it's never been anyone in your family that he's bent over backwards for...
He was arrested in Mercer in 1997 and Russell County in 2004. He was in rehab for substance. The guy makes his own problems. Recently he made a really sick comment to our former judge and almost got a beating over it and should have. He has single handedly ruined our county court system. If we had an honest clerk the fix would be over.
Inquisitive

Russell Springs, KY

#17 May 19, 2011
Ugly wrote:
I am not throwing any stones st Tony, for I really like the man, BUT....he does have somewhat of a problem that does need fixed. He is ruining (if not already)his career, causing an embarassment to his family and his position, just do some counseling or rehab and get it all together once again. I know he is not the only one that is guilty of this, but...he has so much at stake. The lives of those out on the road, etc.etc.etc.
stones

Russell Springs, KY

#18 May 19, 2011
It's not throwing stones to acknowledge that Tony has a problem and should get help and assistance. It's also not throwing stones to expect a certain degree of behavior from our elected officials. It is not correct for anyone to get a DUI. If you drink you should either stay home or have a designated driver. Tony should have more respect for the office. We have become a country where our elected officials do not respect the office and those that elect them. It is one thing to have one DUI and never have another . However when you have three in your past, it is obvious that you have a substance abuse problem that needs serious attention. It is obvious he is an alcoholic or addicted to some other substance. He should resign and get help immediately.
Ugly

Russell Springs, KY

#19 May 19, 2011
Inquisitive wrote:
<quoted text>I am not throwing any stones st Tony, for I really like the man, BUT....he does have somewhat of a problem that does need fixed. He is ruining (if not already)his career, causing an embarassment to his family and his position, just do some counseling or rehab and get it all together once again. I know he is not the only one that is guilty of this, but...he has so much at stake. The lives of those out on the road, etc.etc.etc.
Of this, I agree. And my comment wasn't directed at you, as you are not slandering him. Not only are other lives at risk, but he could easily cause the loss of his own life. Addiction can take the best of people, and it can tear their lives and their families lives apart. And the ugliness of others can make the turn around that much harder to achieve. Again, I don't condone the behavior by no means. But I sure as heck don't believe people should thrive on the disregard of others...
Ugly

Russell Springs, KY

#21 May 19, 2011
SLAmmER wrote:
<quoted text>
He was arrested in Mercer in 1997 and Russell County in 2004. He was in rehab for substance. The guy makes his own problems. Recently he made a really sick comment to our former judge and almost got a beating over it and should have. He has single handedly ruined our county court system. If we had an honest clerk the fix would be over.
Well, I guess you can run for office and fix all these mistakes since you've obviously paid such close attention. And I know it seems as though our county is corrupt, but this is nothing compared to other commuties. It's just Russell Co. tends to make more of a spectical of things. And we actually have one of the BEST clerk's offices when it comes to training, techology and the law. So, while he's making a mess of his own life, he has far from ruined the county court system.
bahaha

Russell Springs, KY

#22 May 19, 2011
Ugly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I guess you can run for office and fix all these mistakes since you've obviously paid such close attention. And I know it seems as though our county is corrupt, but this is nothing compared to other commuties. It's just Russell Co. tends to make more of a spectical of things. And we actually have one of the BEST clerk's offices when it comes to training, techology and the law. So, while he's making a mess of his own life, he has far from ruined the county court system.
Are you serious? One of the best?
seriously

Russell Springs, KY

#23 May 19, 2011
Ugly wrote:
So if anyone has a high stress job with lots of people demanding things, that's an excuse to drink and drive? or drug and drive? I don't think so.
Curious

Russell Springs, KY

#24 May 19, 2011
I'd like to know what he tested on the breath alyzer or did he refuse to take the test altogether?
resign now

Russell Springs, KY

#25 May 19, 2011
I think Tony should resign..who agrees with me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min mdbuilder 178,196
why use branscum 20 min Shocked 2
Vfw in Russell Springs 11 hr Biohaz 34
School Board Raising Taxes? (Sep '17) 15 hr Teakerr 17
Another federal crime ... 18 hr Pat McGlone 14
Police Chief Irvin accuses US Justice Watch rep... (Sep '09) Fri joanna 37
Lack of police Fri Big d 32

Russell Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages