ronnie upton and his family

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jessi_hawkins_20 08

Jamestown, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2008
I left timmy the love of my life for Ronnie upton cause he was chasing me and I thought I loved him but boy was I wrong. He never had hardly any money, his mothers house is so nasty that you couldnt walk without getting you socks nasty. His father god that man is such an ass no wonder ronnie is the way he is. I am so thankful that timmy took me back and that I dont have to live like pigs the way that they do
jessi_hawkins_20 08

Jamestown, KY

#2 Nov 20, 2008
also he didnt know how to satisfy me sexually and he also gave me an std and I am so worried that I gave it to timmy man what ever am I going to do. GIRLS IF ROONIE ASKS YOU OUT RUN HE ISNT WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN HORSE SHIT

Since: Nov 08

Jamestown, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2008
Listen up you fat freeking puta I know for a fact that they are not nasty people that they keep house way cleaner then you ever did. I also know that Ronnie tried everything in his power to help you regain your child but you were the one that wanted to run around with your loser friends until 2 am so dont you dare talk about him. As for his father at least he tried to help you its not his fault you eat like a damn horse and he asked you to stop eating so much. I also know and have proof that ronnie upton does not or has he ever had an std so you better back it up chica. I seem to recall a couple of times of hearing your screams of pleasure over the tv so I believe he satified you. I want you to know that ronnie was always to good for you I also want you to know that you might want to stop calling him withheld on his cell. I think you are trying to have both ronnie and timmy but thats not going to happen. I also happpen to think that even buuba is to damn good for you
vickie

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Nov 20, 2008
ronnie is a great guy why in the hell are u doing him this away i thought u loved him but instead u used him.
vickie

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Nov 20, 2008
listen ronnie is a great guy and i think u used him for his money and sex u need to leave him alone cuz u used him.

Jamestown, KY

#6 Nov 20, 2008
YOU GO VICKI I AGREE WITH YOU THAT SHE WAS JUST USING HIM CAUSE SHE THOUGHT HE WOULD WAIT ON HER HAND AND FOOT AND WHEN HE DIDNT SHE WENT BACK TO TIMMY so lay off roonie

Jamestown, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2008
jessi you know timmy was with sara and you know she is skanky thats where your std came from ronnie doesnt have one so lay the heck off
Big Guy

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Nov 20, 2008
that's some funny crap, because you know what? ronnie is a big retard and jessica done the right thing and went back to timmy because ronnie was using her to get at timmy
Know it all

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2008
why is everyone got there noise in other peoples stuff why can't you all worry about your stuff yes she is a bitch i agree and yes he is a loser but the way everyone talk about peoples on topix everyone in russell county is a loser so just leave them both alone let them go there on way.........oh yeah i do think she will crawl back to him before 2009
sweet lips

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2008
i know that stank fat fass cross eye so call ronnie upton also he is a total loser and a jerk he is so fat and short and ugly as hell i dont know what she seen in him .and yes i agree with jessi their house is like a hog pen so nasty and dirty dont know how his sister keep them kids from getting took away.she just as foolish as ronnie is
queen killer

Jamestown, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2008
well listen people grow up and if anyone that get on here and run there mouth on here need to grow up and if u have something to say come to ronnie face and say it and i know ronnie dont have a std bc we done got him check and i hope jeesi happy so why dont u leeave him alone and i know ronnie did not chase that bitch so everyone grow up
weeping_angel_20 09

Jamestown, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2008
listen all you people need to leave ronnie the hell alone at least he graduated from high school not many of you people can say that now can you. I also want you all to know that if any of you sorry jerk offs want to come and see their house i know they will let you in I know for a fact that their house is tidy and clean. What about yall's can you say you house is so spotless that you can eat off the floors? And as for felicia being foolish I would like to know why at least she is raising her own damn kids trying to be a good mother so keep you damn mouths shut. I think its sad when yall have to attack a girl whose at least trying to do the right thing. To bad all opf you all hide behind fake names
i know

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Nov 20, 2008
I forone know jessie and not very fond of her she lies all the time. she uses everyone she gets near. and she went back to timmy for the ins money. and if she has a std she got it long befor getting with ronnie. and all you need to grow up. and jessie is so damn dumb for getting on here and telling the USA that she a std. i can not believe she do that CRAZY! i think ronnie a nice person.
weeping_angel_20 09

Jamestown, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2008
hell yeah I agree very much with you I think jessi is nothing but a hoochy whore who doesnt know a good man if he bite her on her fat butt. Ronnie tried to do right by her and she blew him off so I am glad he is moving on to bigger and better things in his life
Know it all

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Nov 20, 2008
yes he is a very good boy and i would go and get check if i was him woman like that should be lock up in a dark room so they can't hurt another USA peoples
weeping_angel_20 09

Jamestown, KY

#16 Nov 20, 2008
hey know it all I agree with you I think he needs to get checked and the paper shoved down their damn throat.
okk

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2008
listen here you no good nasty people i didnt go back to timothy for the ins money i would have got it with or without him ok so you people need to grow up and if you have something to say to my face you know where i live if you dont i will tell you ok i love timothy you people can say all you want to about me cuz it dont bother me and you dont even know me ok me and timothy have been throw alot together you people dont even know the half of the shit so run your months all you want to cuz thats all you have to do
queen killer

Jamestown, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2008
ok listen here jessi u know u got on here first running ur mouth about ronnie he is a good man and i know he dont have a std and shit so u know u need to quit running ur mouth on him and if u want people to come and say shit to ur face mabye u and ur man need to say that shit to ronnie face so before u tell people to grow up u have alot of growing up to do
weeping_angel_20 09

Jamestown, KY

#19 Nov 20, 2008
Listen you stupid freaking wench if you feel froggy enough to say that you love timmy and that you didnt go back to the little fag for the money then you are not only lieing to every one on here then you are also lieing to yourself. I hope you take a look at you buck tooth beaver of a mother and know that you will look just like her in a couple years. And since you have an std then you better know that damn you nasty
feel_froggy__jum p_chica

Jamestown, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2008
hey okk I know for a fact that you are jessi so why dont you tell all of us about having 16 guys in one night and how you female part keeps and infection. I heard that your hole is so damn big that a semi trailer could go up in you and get lost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 136,601
pop train russell springs 13 hr furman 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 23 hr Coffey Bean 35,769
Tattoos Sat grace 18
**Emergency*** 2 yr old dog tail cut off (Jan '10) May 1 Tralier Trash 32
Prom Dresses Apr 30 blue prom dress 4
Bruss North America (Oct '11) Apr 30 Insurance 70
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]