need a home

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2010
I have 8 puppies that I need to find homes for. They will be large dogs. Six of them are black, one brown, and one almost white. They are 6 weeks old. Already eating puppy chow. I have 5 males and 3 females. The mother is a lab mix- the father is a lab/rottweiler mix. I need to find good homes for them, they love children and are very good natured dogs. Great for a farm or someplace they can run loose. I have to find hmes this week or send them to the animal shelter.
need a home

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 10, 2010
still needing homes for these puppies
Please Spay

Philpot, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
need a home wrote:
I have 8 puppies that I need to find homes for. They will be large dogs. Six of them are black, one brown, and one almost white. They are 6 weeks old. Already eating puppy chow. I have 5 males and 3 females. The mother is a lab mix- the father is a lab/rottweiler mix. I need to find good homes for them, they love children and are very good natured dogs. Great for a farm or someplace they can run loose. I have to find hmes this week or send them to the animal shelter.
Please spay or neuter your pet. That will prevent having to take puppies to the shelter to possibly be put to death if not adopted.

Since: Sep 10

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2010
need a home wrote:
still needing homes for these puppies
do you still have them puppies reason why im asking i like to have one you can contract me on here ok
1963 POPS

Troy, MI

#6 Jan 29, 2011
My max god rest his sole was one of the most loyal and loving dogs i ever had the privlage to love for 15 great yrs he was a big baby half rott half lab. just give em love and man do they give back 10 fold!!
if you got one like max hugg en for me please..
I SURE MISS MY BIG BUBA BEAR.....
Mary

Virginia, MN

#7 Oct 3, 2011
Where r u located?? And any pcs
pound

Jamestown, KY

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Mary wrote:
Where r u located?? And any pcs
adopt from local pound
ron

Ashland, VA

#9 Jul 16, 2012
i will take one male but i need your #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Wes 137,787
dead beat renters!!! 5 hr Landlord 9
red solo cup dance hall (Mar '13) 13 hr kpcolumbiaky 11
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. Fri J-DE 73
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
Illegal Gambling Machines In Russell County May 21 stop it 5
James Comer for Gov. May 19 politico 10
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]