Eric

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Has anyone seen Michael Turner lately? What's happened to him?
old friend

Cecilia, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2009
i haven't seen him since he left to go over seas a few years ago but heard he got a new woman in and now lives in Tn... but don't really know for sure
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2009
Which Michael Turner are you looking for? There are two that i know off.
old friend

Jackson, MS

#4 Apr 6, 2009
the one about 28 or 30
concerned loco

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2009
He is staying with his dad, David Turner
Is this Tracy Turner's brother?
concerned loco

Sharpsburg, GA

#6 Apr 26, 2009
he was at his father's funeral. He lives in Glasgow
Smitty

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Apr 26, 2009
He lives right across from Lee's Famous Recipe. I see his tight lil ass mowing the yard sometimes.
sad

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2009
yes its tracys brother.shes in jail in adair co.the day of her fathers funeral.the police brought her to the the funeral.they brought her at 11.00 and she got to stay until 12.00.then took her back to jail.not sure what shes in there for.i pray that she will straight up.how sad.please pray for the family.
concerned loco

Sharpsburg, GA

#9 Apr 26, 2009
Smitty wrote:
He lives right across from Lee's Famous Recipe. I see his tight lil ass mowing the yard sometimes.
His dad sold his house when Carol Turner passed away. David Turner lived on McClendon Ridge when he passed away
concerned loco

Sharpsburg, GA

#10 Apr 26, 2009
sad wrote:
yes its tracys brother.shes in jail in adair co.the day of her fathers funeral.the police brought her to the the funeral.they brought her at 11.00 and she got to stay until 12.00.then took her back to jail.not sure what shes in there for.i pray that she will straight up.how sad.please pray for the family.
Tracy is in Adair County Jail because she jumped bail from her 2nd drug charge 2 or 3 years ago and she and Mike Scotts went to Az and was trafficing from Mexico to Az. She spend time in AZ jail and then was brought back to KY. She does need prayer.
sad

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2009
thanks for the info about tracy.lets all pray for her and her children.
good guy

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Jul 9, 2009
michael turner moved back to russell springs
old friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2009
anybody know where he is workin or the area he lives in..
married with children

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Jul 19, 2009
lives out 910 somewhere.
concerned

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2009
Did he move in his dad's trailer on McClendon Ridge? I haven't seen for a long time. Did he remarry? I would love to talk to him. Do you know where he is working? Thanks to you if have information.
Juicey

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2009
concerned loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Tracy is in Adair County Jail because she jumped bail from her 2nd drug charge 2 or 3 years ago and she and Mike Scotts went to Az and was trafficing from Mexico to Az. She spend time in AZ jail and then was brought back to KY. She does need prayer.
She got 2.5 years and now will serve 18 months at a state facility. Chaulk another up for a slap on the hands!! Hoorah! Her poor children and family is the ones who suffer. Thank God her sweet parents don't have to worry about it anymore.
Someone that knows

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Jul 31, 2009
Yes Michael Turner lives in his dad's mobile home now with his wife, and stepson. He is also, remarried. As far as Tracy goes she took a bargain for 12 years, and has to serve 20% of that. She will be moving to a state prison sometime in the next couple of months. Lets leave their parents out of this out of respect.
concerned

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Aug 1, 2009
Someone that knows wrote:
Yes Michael Turner lives in his dad's mobile home now with his wife, and stepson. He is also, remarried. As far as Tracy goes she took a bargain for 12 years, and has to serve 20% of that. She will be moving to a state prison sometime in the next couple of months. Lets leave their parents out of this out of respect.
I didn't say anything that would disrespect their wonderful parents. David and Carol put up with alot from both of their children. I think that we are suppose to HONOR OUR PARENTS and they certainly wasn't HONORED! What kind of job does Michael have? I think he was in the army for a while. Maybe Tracy can move in with him when she gets out. She is going to need lots of help and support when she is out. It is hard when neither parents are living.
Sweetie

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Aug 14, 2009
His wife looks like a real winner
hes an idiot

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jan 25, 2010
Someone that knows wrote:
michael turner and his wife split up. i heard she left his sorry a$$. he pulled a gun on a man on mcclendon ridge at a party one night a couple months ago and was actin stupid. he walks around like a bad a$$ all the time but hes just a pu$$y. someone needs to beat his stupid a$$. no wonder his wife left him hes a loser. and dam i wish i had his wifes number cause she was hot as hell. i seen him in town with a fat ugly broad. does anyone know who she is? if anyone knows how to find his wife id like to get her number. does she live in russell springs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 143,228
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 4 hr reality 35,949
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Rogers Suks 729
Illegal Gambling Machines In Russell County Fri whodidit 18
Poll In Favor of Legal Russell County Alcohol Sales Wed Good grief 9
McDonalds Wrong Order (Jan '08) Wed Momma Mia 182
Russell County Wet/Dry Vote Sep 2 yep 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages