duct tape

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

They are very expensive to feed. I suppose like a really huge dog would be.
i would

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

not bad wrote:
would any one like a free pony?
i would love to have 1..i have always wanted 1 as a child and now i have 2 kids my self..i know they would love it ..r u giving 1 away or what..
animal lover

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

I would love to have a pony for my 6 year old granddaughter. Her brother has a horse and she really wants a pony. Is it good with kids? Do kids ride it? Please get back in touch.Thanks
Interested

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

not bad wrote:
would any one like a free pony?
How do I get in contact with you?
not bad

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

well its a very loving pony. She isn't very old but she is very friendly with kids. I would love to find her a good home. I want someone to take her that is responsible and will treat her like you would a child. She is very spoiled and im sure she will miss us just like we will miss her as well.

Since: Apr 08

montpelier oh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

not bad wrote:
well its a very loving pony. She isn't very old but she is very friendly with kids. I would love to find her a good home. I want someone to take her that is responsible and will treat her like you would a child. She is very spoiled and im sure she will miss us just like we will miss her as well.
will you email me at pelierchick@yahoo.com with some more information. thank you
Paige

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

I am interested. We have a farm with horses, but are looking for a pony for my 2 children. Please tell me a phone number or email where I can contact you.
wantit

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

not bad wrote:
If you have not givin her away we would love to have her. We have 3 already. We have 15 acres w/ a pond she will be treated very well. We have been looking for one for our 5 year old. We can pick her up Sat. E-mail jonhardin1210@yahoo.com
stephanie

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2009

still got her?
animal lover

Marysville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2009

How do I get in contact with you
mike hamm

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Im looking for pony for my grand children Ive had many horses myself growing up and showed for years now I have small farm good grass and barn looking for broke pony to start little ones on they all love horses the olsest is 10 and youngest is three horse lovers I could buy pony but there are so many out there going to waste and un used and may need a good home mail me or call shastahamm@yahoo.com
horse fan

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

How much? I have timothy hay...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

I would love to have the pony if you still have it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs