'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
CrYMeArIver

Easton, PA

#49283 Sep 21, 2012
Guess we will never really no18
SAD

Martin, TN

#49284 Sep 21, 2012
Hey, check out this clip that shows Romney's face died orange. He was speaking with Hispanics. I guess he wanted them to think he was one of them. Too bad his hands are still white.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/mitt...
Art Freen

La Fayette, KY

#49285 Sep 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No Art.
Pretty cool though, eh? 8)
yeah, but don't quit your day job just yet.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#49286 Sep 21, 2012
The Obama administration broke its own rules for how stimulus money could be spent. The General Services Administration bought Chinese-made solar panels and installed them on a three-story federal building that houses the local offices of Illinois Senator Dick Durbin (D), Rep. Jerry Costello (D-IL), the Internal Revenue Service, the Social Security Administration, and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

The inspector general’s memo takes on more significance because the Obama administration has recently tried to claim that its green energy boondoggles like Solyndra have failed because of unfair competition from China.

But now it turns out the Obama administration was hypocritically buying solar panels from China with taxpayer monies..
Chief Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#49287 Sep 21, 2012
SAD wrote:
Hey, check out this clip that shows Romney's face died orange. He was speaking with Hispanics. I guess he wanted them to think he was one of them. Too bad his hands are still white.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/mitt...
that ain't nothing ,you should see my hillbilly arse . cause its got something in common with everybody !.
wondering

Cecilia, KY

#49288 Sep 21, 2012
difference is, we wipe ours
Art Freen

La Fayette, KY

#49289 Sep 21, 2012
Chief Sitinfullofit wrote:
<quoted text>that ain't nothing ,you should see my hillbilly arse . cause its got something in common with everybody !.
That's a little too much information there, Chief....
yep

Glasgow, KY

#49290 Sep 21, 2012
wondering wrote:
difference is, we wipe ours
On each other, maybe? lol
h-e-l-l-o r u otay

Glasgow, KY

#49291 Sep 21, 2012
Art Freen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Jay..did you make that one up all by yourself?
Good one Jay! Even if you came up with that one it's funny and smacks the dems in the face. The dems talking heads on here aren't smart enough to come up with anything on their own. Obama has a dog clicker and they speak when they hear the click and say what they are told they will believe and what they are told to repeat. They are just jealous that you still have freedom of speech and they don't! Right, Art Fart? lol
Chief Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#49292 Sep 21, 2012
Art Freen wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a little too much information there, Chief....
LOL .Maybe !..
magic willie

Glasgow, KY

#49293 Sep 21, 2012
Art Freen wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the magic underwear that every Temple-baptised Mormon is required to wear at all times? I bet Bishop Romney has his tailor made!
Wonder how much stolen tax payer money has been spent on Harry Reid's magical underwear through the years? Obama must think that Morman is pretty smart too because he handed over absolute power to Reid and Pelosi for the first two years of his 4 year term. lmao...hope my regular underwear that holds my magical junk isn't jealous like you are! Mu-hahahahahahahaha!
you bore me freak boy

Glasgow, KY

#49294 Sep 21, 2012
Art Freen wrote:
Poor Willard can't even keep his story straight about his taxes. He's alleged to have paid $250k more in federal tax than he should have in 2011.
Yet, in an interview waaaaay back on July 29th Willard said:“I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.”
Willard, looks like you just disqualified yourself.
Do you actually believe that anybody pays attention to the crap that you vomit every day on here? You are just like wtf...you are here for us to laugh at and make fun of. That's it. That's your place on this forum. Cheap entertainment when we are bored. Newsflash, we aren't laughing with you in case your dumb ass hasn't figured that out yet. Calling Romney Willard is just so funny just like calling Obama Hussein is even funnier. Yawn...zzzzzz.
Art Freen

La Fayette, KY

#49295 Sep 21, 2012
The Glasgow Flash wrote:
<quoted text>
Grunt grunt, hoot! <whistle whistle> hoot, squeal, grunt grunt grunt
Poor little fellow
Jay

Paris, TN

#49296 Sep 21, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>My mistake guys it was only two years..and it was adjusted so he would pay more and his tax rate would go up to 14.9%...well.?
learn something new every day!
Paul Ryan gets booed by AARP..WOW!
WHAT IS GOIN' ON?

Here is some food for thought, tofy.

AARPSenior citizens who went to a meeting sponsored by AARP were left to themselves after the AARP hostess walked out. The seniors were trying to get answers concerning ObamaCare and why AARP would support a government controlled health system that many believe would lead to euthanasia and rationing of health care.

Why would AARP, the nation's largest group, supposedly working for the elderly, support an ObamaCare bill? Here is what Dick Morris, former advisor to President Clinton, said: "The interest groups that usually speak up for the elderly, particularly AARP, are in Obama's pocket, hoping to profit from his program by becoming one of its vendors. Just as they backed Bush's prescription drug plan because they anticipated profiting from it, so they are now helping Obama gut the medical care of their constituents."

Like the National Education Association, AARP has been taken over by liberals. With millions of members, AARP is using its clout to push ObamaCare on the elderly, even if it includes euthanasia. AARP supported homosexual marriage by opposing Prop 8 in California.

Some of the things I read some time ago said when seniors found this out they dropped AARP by the thousands. I can't provide the link anymore because it was too long ago.

But maybe this would help explain why AARP booed Ryan. And like Ryan said, he expected that.
frank

Oakland, CA

#49297 Sep 21, 2012
priority one for dems wrote:
Another day in democrat paradise! lol
Romney's tax returns shows that he actually paid more taxes than was required by law. Our pResident, Barack Hussein Obama,(much needed info for those of you who still aren't sure whether Pelosi, Reid, Michelle Obama, Susan Rice or George Soros is still president lol) tax returns shows that he does not practice what he preaches. He did not pay extra even though he claims he should and Obama's tax returns clearly show that his accountants took every loophole and tax break possible so as to pay as few taxes as possible. That isn't morally correct or even responsible or decent on Obama's part but it's not illegal and it is democrat politically correct. If none of those work for you...please refer back to the old trusted "it's Bush's fault" excuse.
pResident Obama was asked by a news reporter if the murders of the Hmmmm...isn't available, had more security accompanying her to her news interviews over the weekend than the murdered Ambassador had in the wake of known terrorist threats on September 10th. Hmmmm!
Nobody can seem to get on the same page or even agree on anything at the White House concerning the murders of Americans in the Middle East but I bet money everybody knew (from the 15 or so people hired to clean Michelle's toilet every day all the way up to Susan Rice) knew what the ratings were for the night our Hollywood wannabe pResident returned for yet another late night entertainment sit-down with old pal David Letterman. I'm sure when Obama's phone kept ringing and caller ID showed it to be Netanyahu calling, his people were told to let the call go to voicemail. First things first, right democrats? Hmmmm!
Damn you devil Bush and Europe economy and the millions of White racists that voted Obama into office and Greece and Rush and Beck and Palin and that pesky ole Constitution of the United States of America! Stop making Obama fail and slip-up and screw-up!!
This is one time Obama is correct. We didn't build this. Obama did. He is 100% responsible for the mess America is in. He's in the drivers seat and we are circling the sewer at warp speed.
Hopefully Obama will get with his gang on the Hill and get all their stories straight and we will hear some priority info when he appears on The View this week with BaBa WaWa and Whoopie and Joy slobbering all over him.
You sound like a forest full of monkeys shrieking and yakking ... what hell is wrong with you?
We’ve long wondered when the centrist Romney might emerge – why, here he is, the Romney of 2004! In a speech Wednesday night at the University of Miami, Moderate Mitt Romney reared his head.
In the course of a single night, Romney said:
On his “47 percent” comment:“This is a campaign about the 100 percent.”
On health care:“Now and then, the president says I’m the grandfather of Obamacare. I don’t think he meant that as a compliment, but I’ll take it.”
On immigration:”I said I’m not in favor of a deportation — a mass deportation effort rounding up 12 million people and kicking them out of the country.”
On gay marriage:“I would like to have the term ‘marriage’ continue to be associated with a relationship between one man and one woman, and that certainly doesn’t prevent two people of the same gender living in a loving relationship together having gay domestic partnership, if you will.”
Either you are a comedian or dumber than a salted slug! The Republicans have been going out of their way to make their party inhospitable to everyone but that plain old white insurance salesman. They have alienated the majority of women and the vast majority of blacks. The fraction of young voters who call themselves Republican has been shrinking for 20 years, to about one in three. The Republicans are repelling the surging Latino electorate by making themselves the party of police checks, higher fences, English-only-spoken-here and self-deportation.
frank

Oakland, CA

#49298 Sep 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
AARPSenior citizens who went to a meeting sponsored by AARP were left to themselves after the AARP hostess walked out. The seniors were trying to get answers concerning ObamaCare and why AARP would support a government controlled health system that many believe would lead to euthanasia and rationing of health care.
Why would AARP, the nation's largest group, supposedly working for the elderly, support an ObamaCare bill? Here is what Dick Morris, former advisor to President Clinton, said: "The interest groups that usually speak up for the elderly, particularly AARP, are in Obama's pocket, hoping to profit from his program by becoming one of its vendors. Just as they backed Bush's prescription drug plan because they anticipated profiting from it, so they are now helping Obama gut the medical care of their constituents."
Like the National Education Association, AARP has been taken over by liberals. With millions of members, AARP is using its clout to push ObamaCare on the elderly, even if it includes euthanasia. AARP supported homosexual marriage by opposing Prop 8 in California.
Some of the things I read some time ago said when seniors found this out they dropped AARP by the thousands. I can't provide the link anymore because it was too long ago.
But maybe this would help explain why AARP booed Ryan. And like Ryan said, he expected that.
Huh? Why don't you let your eight year old nice post for you - it would make a lot more sense ... AARP is not a political party!
Jay

Paris, TN

#49299 Sep 21, 2012
Hey wrote:
The Obama administration broke its own rules for how stimulus money could be spent. The General Services Administration bought Chinese-made solar panels and installed them on a three-story federal building that houses the local offices of Illinois Senator Dick Durbin (D), Rep. Jerry Costello (D-IL), the Internal Revenue Service, the Social Security Administration, and the Drug Enforcement Administration.
The inspector general’s memo takes on more significance because the Obama administration has recently tried to claim that its green energy boondoggles like Solyndra have failed because of unfair competition from China.
But now it turns out the Obama administration was hypocritically buying solar panels from China with taxpayer monies..

And that's not all.

ABC NEWS: U.S. Bridges & Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms
Diane Sawyer reporting on U.S. bridge projects. Cities hire Chinese instead of American workers for building projects. Chinese contractors are out-bidding American contractors -- ZERO jobs go to Americans. Are we moving "Forward" yet?

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#49300 Sep 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jay! That is a lot to consider and look into.
Just took me By surprise...the booing?
I'm thinking maybe Cristie or Jeb Bush may have been better for this ticket. Heard a bunch of conservatives complain about Romney this week.
They should show a little more solidarity especially this late in the game...

But don't worry we have our on cross to bear...I hold my breath and cringe every time Biden speaks...just never know when he's going say something dumb...know what I mean..lol..what guy?
He'd make a good Mayor somewhere...lmao!
Chit Stain

Elkhorn City, KY

#49301 Sep 21, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a forest full of monkeys shrieking and yakking ... what hell is wrong with you?
We’ve long wondered when the centrist Romney might emerge – why, here he is, the Romney of 2004! In a speech Wednesday night at the University of Miami, Moderate Mitt Romney reared his head.
In the course of a single night, Romney said:
On his “47 percent” comment:“This is a campaign about the 100 percent.”
On health care:“Now and then, the president says I’m the grandfather of Obamacare. I don’t think he meant that as a compliment, but I’ll take it.”
On immigration:”I said I’m not in favor of a deportation — a mass deportation effort rounding up 12 million people and kicking them out of the country.”
On gay marriage:“I would like to have the term ‘marriage’ continue to be associated with a relationship between one man and one woman, and that certainly doesn’t prevent two people of the same gender living in a loving relationship together having gay domestic partnership, if you will.”
Either you are a comedian or dumber than a salted slug! The Republicans have been going out of their way to make their party inhospitable to everyone but that plain old white insurance salesman. They have alienated the majority of women and the vast majority of blacks. The fraction of young voters who call themselves Republican has been shrinking for 20 years, to about one in three. The Republicans are repelling the surging Latino electorate by making themselves the party of police checks, higher fences, English-only-spoken-here and self-deportation.
Frank you gd basement dwelling lunatic ,come out into the light .Frank lusting for a gay Latino ,yes police need to check crack pipe parties . I say yes to your deportation .
Please explain

Columbia, KY

#49302 Sep 21, 2012
omney paid a tax rate of 14.1% in 2011 on his investment income of $13.7 million, according to his just-released return for last year. One interesting detail is that Romney deliberately paid more taxes than he needed to in 2011, although on the campaign trail he says taxes on the wealthy are too high. He could have taken a charitable deduction of the $4.1 million he gave to charity, but only took a deduction of $2.25 million. Mother Jones claims he did this for the optics, to keep his tax rate above 14%. If Romney had taken all of his deductions, several sites point out, he would have paid a rate of 9%. You may recall than on the campaign trail, Romney once said "frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president." You can view the full 2011 returns here or check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell County Teachers 25 min citizen 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min spaceship 135,193
Ernest foley 1 hr Why does it matter 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 4 hr Terra Firma 35,663
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. 6 hr Dawg 24
Barney Flanagan 8 hr Dawg 1
Are ALL women bipolar??? (Jan '10) 19 hr yea wrong 144
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]