'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189706 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

frank

Oakland, CA

#48259 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of stupid did you read your post smartass??
There's no E in CAMPAIGN and what the hell is MORVED(RETARD)..
Sorry about that I forgot how easily your thrown off the track

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#48261 Sep 12, 2012
Hello to everyone!
Not had much time lately to talk,but maybe in a couple
days I can get back in the swing of things.
One quick note before I go.

It's a bad sports metaphor,but here it is.

The way I see it...is we're all on the same team.
We just debate over who the coach is going to be!
It was our diplomats they killed and our flag they tore down.
I kinda figured we couldn't get through 9/11 without
something goin' on!

I know and believe totally in freedom of speech,but you still can't yell fire in a crowded theater.

So whoever made that you-tube video new full well what
consequences could prevail.

You know,I know,the enemy knows exactly what buttons to push.
Just goes to show us...who's watching and reading what's posted on the Internet.

They think what one person or persons say represents
American policy.
Because they're used to having someone speak for them
and tell them what to think!

I'll never give up on humanity,but sometimes I wonder?
later...
tofy
Jay

Paris, TN

#48262 Sep 12, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
I have to wonder what response our beloved President will give Egypt and Libya as a response for their actions? An apology?
++++++++++

In case you missed it.

Just a few minutes ago the president came on to address the issue of those killed at our embassy. When I first saw him approach the podium I thought it was a campaign speech. Instead of a calm, quiet, solemn one on one with the president addressing the nation, he comes on with a bunch of screaming mimi's behind him yelling and screeching "four more years, four more years!"

That's why I thought it was a campaign speech.

After thanking them for the welcome he takes two minutes to address the deaths of these Americans, then breaks into a campaign speech talking about Las Vegas to more screeching, yelling people in the background.

One of the most disgusting displays of a president addressing the nation on the horrors that have taken place against our people our embassy and our country.

The man is a putrid president, a self-serving, egotistical narcissist!!!

Gov. Romney, on the other hand, gave a solemn short speech, one on one to the country, standing only between two American Flags.

Romney/Ryan 2012
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48263 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
It's so sad that the stupid in this country get to vote, constantly bringing up Muslim this, Muslim that, posting edited videos so bad, it's amazing they're so easily fooled. And the birther issue, if this was true, why doesn't the person you want to run our country say its true? You dimwits go on and on and on and say 'lame stream media' lets it go, yet your candidate has. Ever agreed with you.
Why is that??
(this is another question they won't have an answer for cause Fox hasn't told them to think about this very important issue lmao)
Probably because Romney is not the low life that Obama is and not quite as desperate for votes..

Obama Ad Blames Romney For Cancer Death Of Laid Off Steel Worker Joe Soptic’s Wife; Obama Bundler In Charge When Company Closed
August 7, 2012
By MarcusPorcius
Uncle Tab

United States

#48264 Sep 12, 2012
http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/06/05/do-republica...

This speaks volumes and is 100% true on how dumb and misguided some people are.

Stupid is forever as a great poster here has quoted many times!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48265 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://whowhatwhy.com/2012/06/ 05/do-republicans-lie-more-tha n-democrats-heres-whats-circul ating/
This speaks volumes and is 100% true on how dumb and misguided some people are.
Stupid is forever as a great poster here has quoted many times!
Defamation is NOT covered! either!!!

NATIONAL CONSITUTIONAL CENTER: INTERACTIVE ...
ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitution/hi... of speech is not unlimited, and the Supreme Court has restricted ... stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a ... from the English charters of liberty because neither the Magna Carta in 1215,.... These include obscenity, defamation, fighting words, and speech that incites ...

http://ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitu...
Uncle Tab

United States

#48266 Sep 12, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Liars, cheaters, crooks, corrupt people, bullies and thieves get to vote and they also become politicians. Hopefully there are enough intelligent voters that care about their family and country to vote those types of people out of office this time around!
Romney/Ryan 2012
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/...

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

Next?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48267 Sep 12, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
Hello to everyone!
Not had much time lately to talk,but maybe in a couple
days I can get back in the swing of things.
One quick note before I go.
It's a bad sports metaphor,but here it is.
The way I see it...is we're all on the same team.
We just debate over who the coach is going to be!
It was our diplomats they killed and our flag they tore down.
I kinda figured we couldn't get through 9/11 without
something goin' on!
I know and believe totally in freedom of speech,but you still can't yell fire in a crowded theater.
You know,I know,the enemy knows exactly what buttons to push.
Just goes to show us...who's watching and reading what's posted on the Internet.
They think what one person or persons say represents
American policy.
Because they're used to having someone speak for them
and tell them what to think!
I'll never give up on humanity,but sometimes I wonder?
later...
tofy
You hit the nail FULLY on the Head tofy!

That is NOT covered in FOS! Not "protected!"
"Fighting words" and "obscenity" isn't either!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48268 Sep 12, 2012
Those came out "backwards".....???
Uncle Tab

United States

#48269 Sep 12, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about that I forgot how easily your thrown off the track
Its always funny when the go all 'Spelling Police' on here.

Really cracks me up when Proffersor Rambo does it and he makes spelling errors quite often lol

But hey, that's all they got.
Uncle Tab

United States

#48271 Sep 12, 2012
http://mobile.rawstory.com/therawstory/theraw... #!/entry/4ff64dec7af68a84dcee1 888

Another question for Repubs, fox is not saying anyone on the network has ever said Obama is a Muslim and they are 'fair and balaced'.

This is your news soure that says they don't say he's Muslim yet you all. Ring it up daily. Who's right, you or Fox News? And if they're wrong on a subject as important as this, how can anything they say being considered trustworthy news?

Please don't go around answering the question. We all want to know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48272 Sep 12, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A L, this is one thing you won't see on American television. Thanks for posting it. I have sent it to everyone in my email list, who will send it to everyone in theirs. This will cross the country in less than an hour.
Sickening!
I kinda "hated" to do it, because of the controversy of people in 'small communities' slapping "gory" happenings on the FRONT page of the local newspaper....I despise that!

But, all in all, I thought people "should" see it...
They didn't care to do it to Qaddafi(?)...
Which I thought ill mannered ...
Where's the dignity/respect for the deceased?
Ya know :(

I have "total" respect for the family.
Offer my condolences to them, his 'comrades' familes
and "everyone" affected by this.
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48273 Sep 12, 2012
Proffersor,LMFAO!!!!!

You did that on purpose didn't you,There's no way you're that dumb is there??

It's ok Obama is counting on all you illiterate retards for support,Why else would he be giving a million work permits to the illegals when we have like 4 million people out of work right now..
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48274 Sep 12, 2012
Yes Tab that was for you...
Uncle Tab

United States

#48275 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Defamation is NOT covered! either!!!
NATIONAL CONSITUTIONAL CENTER: INTERACTIVE ...
ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitution/hi... of speech is not unlimited, and the Supreme Court has restricted ... stringent protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a ... from the English charters of liberty because neither the Magna Carta in 1215,.... These include obscenity, defamation, fighting words, and speech that incites ..
http://ratify.constitutioncenter.org/constitu...
LMMFAO@the crackhead!!

Can you ever keep on subject idiot???

A lie is a lie. Now you want Romey's lies to be protected under free speech? Are you fn kidding me??

You're so fuvking stupid it's amazing you can remember to breath after you exhale!!!! LOL

again, no proof is needed for how stupid and out there these morons are!!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#48276 Sep 12, 2012
OBAMA isn't standing with the union now is he??
Uncle Tab

United States

#48277 Sep 12, 2012
Hey wrote:
Proffersor,LMFAO!!!!!
You did that on purpose didn't you,There's no way you're that dumb is there??
It's ok Obama is counting on all you illiterate retards for support,Why else would he be giving a million work permits to the illegals when we have like 4 million people out of work right now..
You're right, she's very easily thrown off, notice how she avoids the post and goes after typos? It's SOOOO easy!!!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#48278 Sep 12, 2012
Did U Know wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%.....
...so do i....the police, like our government, i way out of control!!....here in ca. we had 20 officers who killed a woman, with a knife, trying to kill herself.....none of these officers had the balls to take her down, but to shoot and kill her!!
SYL

Ashland, KY

#48279 Sep 12, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish we could "show" that to ALL the Dems ;-)
What BS'ing they pull off!
MAYBE SOME WILL SEE IT. I JUST POSTED IT ON FACEBOOK.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48280 Sep 12, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://mobile.rawstory.com/the rawstory/therawstory/?ref=http %3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsear ch%3Fhl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari %26q%3Dfox%2Bnews%2Bsays%2Boba ma%2Bis%2Bmuslim%26oq%3Dfox%2B news%2Bsays%2Bobama%2Bis%2Bmus lim%26gs_l%3Dmobile-gws-serp.3 ...217341.218372.0.221025.4.4. 0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0.les%253B..0.0 ...1ac.1.zhNW87D9AKk#!/entry/4 ff64dec7af68a84dcee1888
Another question for Repubs, fox is not saying anyone on the network has ever said Obama is a Muslim and they are 'fair and balaced'.
This is your news soure that says they don't say he's Muslim yet you all. Ring it up daily. Who's right, you or Fox News? And if they're wrong on a subject as important as this, how can anything they say being considered trustworthy news?
Please don't go around answering the question. We all want to know.
Culture and Religion

Like most other tribes in Kenya, their religious beliefs have changed with the coming of the Europeans. Most Luo consider themselves to be Christians today. Even so, the spirits of their ancestors play an important role in spiritual beliefs. They still often refer to the Christian god by the Luo names they are familiar with, such as "Were" or "Nyasaye".

Notable Members of the Luo Tribe

The father of United States senator, Barack Obama is a Luo (his mother was American). Not only is Obama a senator, but also one of the democratic candidates in the 2008 presidential election. Barack Obama is considered the first African-American candidate who has a serious chance of winning the election. All the details are at my page about Barack Obama and Kenya.

Another Luo politician is Raila Amolo Odinga, who was the big contestor to sitting President Mwai Kibaki in the December 2007 elections. After reports of election fraud by Kibaki and riots, the two agreed to form a peaceful broad coalition government.
http://www.kenya-advisor.com/luo-tribe.html

The Muslim connection

One story holds that Obama Barack still is a Muslim, as many in the East of Kenya are. That isn’t true. His grandfather converted from Christianity to Islam after having fought for the British in World War I and having traveled to Islamic Zanzibar. After this, he added Hussein to his name. As a consequence, Obama’s father was raised a Muslim, but he became an atheist long before he met Obama’s mother, who was not religious as well. The same goes for his mother’s second husband – Obama’s step father.

But both Obama’s first and middle name have an African-Arabic origin. Barack means “blessed” in Arab (which has influenced East-African languages a lot during the ages) and the Arab name Hussein was passed from his grandfather and father.

Barack Obama himself became a Christian, as well as his wife Michelle. He joined the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago in 1988
http://www.kenya-advisor.com/barack-obama-and...

Raila Odinga “Luo”

On December 30, 2007, the chairman of the Kenyan election commission controversially declared Raila's opponent, incumbent president Kibaki, the winner of the presidential election by a margin of about 230,000 votes. Raila challenged the results, alleging fraud by the election commission but has refused a recount. Independent international observers have since stated that the poll was marred by irregularities, especially at the final vote tallying stages.

Raila lists himself as a social democrat.
http://ehistory.osu.edu/osu/origins/article.c...

OBAMA'S OGINGA ODINGA HUMDINGER
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Wes250 142,273
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 9 hr get right 35,885
Caitlyn Jenner 22 hr cherry picker 33
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. Sun Reality 126
tired of dating sites that dont work (Oct '13) Sun MZHBIC 16
A Womans place is in the KITCHEN! (Apr '12) Sat Kat 52
minimum wage increase (Feb '13) Jul 25 walt 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages