'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,070)

Showing posts 41,381 - 41,400 of144,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

ta ta
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

THIS is WHAT "communism" does!
==========
Truth will come to light; murder cannot be hid long
----Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice

HOW MANY DID
COMMUNIST REGIMES MURDER?*
By R.J. Rummel

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM

You "obots"

CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

rider wrote:
JFK II: the Bush Connection | Watch Free Documentary Online
Step by step, this movie proves that JFK's assassination was perpetrated by
forces within our own government. The author of this documentary takes it even.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jfk-ii-the-bus ...- 99k -
Samuel Prescott Bush - SourceWatch
Feb 5, 2005 ... Sam Bush was in his era to Remington Arms what Dick Cheney is to Halliburton
in ours. Son of an Episcopal minister, he switched to a darker ...
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php ...- 22k -
The CIA 19 - Samuel Bush.MP4 - YouTube
Oct 2, 2011 ... http://www.MoneyandPowerBook.com President George W. Bush's great
grandfather was Samuel Bush, partners with the Rockefellers,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...- 166k -
Bush/Walker/Harriman/Brown brothers/Dulles/Union banking/Rockefeller/Rothchild/
These websites are great for getting the general picture out there, but everyone can check out these books on these subjects as well:'American Dynasty' by Kevin Phillips, a onetime Republican strategist, and 'Family of Secrets' by Russ Baker. Revealing histories on the Bush family and how they did business with the Germans in WWI, then the Nazis in WWII, and yet again with the Saudi's for the last 40 years. Also, a situation involving Cheney's differences with the State Dept. over doing business with the Iranians and Iraqi's while we were at war with them. Gives an inside look at just how low some people will stoop to make a buck. Family of Secrets gives a good look at the possibilities of the involvement of the Bush regime in the assasination of President Kennedy. Interesting stuff, to say the least.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

America: A Christian nation, like it or not
Exclusive: Erik Rush hammers 'Christophobes' who 'talk brotherly love, but spew hate'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/america-a-christia...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Pure horseshit from the Fox's mouth.

Sorry to disappoint you. But this was done at Personal Liberty Digest: You can find it at personalliberty.com

address:
Liberty Investor
Post Office Box 1105
Cullman, AL 35056
1-800-319-3493
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you. But this was done at Personal Liberty Digest: You can find it at personalliberty.com
address:
Liberty Investor
Post Office Box 1105
Cullman, AL 35056
1-800-319-3493
I'm gonna give you an "atta boy" :)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jay, I
know that question was for wtf,but if you don't mind
I have some input.
In October 2008 during the economic collapse our 401k and stock holdings lost half their value.
Now they're back to the point were my wife is considering retiring.
A friend of ours lost nearly a quarter of a million in investments he was more than distraught in fact some people were concern about his well being,but all is well I seen him a couple weeks ago and he's got the pep back in his step...not bopping exactly, but better.
A couple guys I'd worked with are back from Iraq and one From Afghanistan.
It's good to see them! Some of the Pictures they took are unbelievable!
I may have told this before on here? It's a true blessing so I'll
share it again.
My nephew was going through chemo while trying to complete college he was successful in both areas. Cancer is in remission and he graduated college.
He went right up on stage and received that diploma and refused to cover his head.He wasn't going to be embarrassed by what he had gone through. Any way my point is now with the Affordable care Act his insurance will cover pre-existing illness if his cancer returns.
So on a personal level I really can't complain too much.
Now on a National view of things YES there is a few things I am not thrilled about...coming from both-sides of the isle!
your friend
tofy

Hey tofy.....I am happy to hear a bright young man was given another chance. Please don't give Obama credit for any of this....and I don't think you are but... instead I would credit "Divine Providence." The thing is the ACA is not over yet, so I would hesitate to depend of that. However, under your nephew's condition and youth.....the chances are good that he would still qualify for government assistance in your state.

As for the other, well......what did Obama have to do with the luck of the draw? My FIL lost $60,000 on paper, but it worked itself out. I don't have all the details but he is no dummy when it comes to money.

But as for your nephew.....put a white light of protection around him.....he will be fine.

8)
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Exclusive: Erik Rush hammers 'Christophobes' who 'talk brotherly love, but spew hate'
Talk is cheap. I feel that actions define Christianity, whether the individual, or, as here, a nation. Christians do not wage war on indigenous peoples, as this government has for years right here, or in foreign lands, as this government has for years. No engagement since WWII has warranted the kind of treatment visited upon other peoples as we have done. I know this will illicit a reaction concerning 9/11 and Iraq, but while I would agree that this did require a reaction, we invaded the wrong country. There was not 1 single Iraqi on those planes. Not 1. So why didn't we invade Saudi Arabia? Probably a question for another day, but still......I don't have all the answers, but I was raised Baptist, and taught that doctrine straight out of the Bible, and the actions of many individuals and representatives of this government, past and present, do not reflect what I've always thought of as Christian attitudes and actions.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

Talk about books! How bout this one that's being touted all over the internet?

The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House

Almost five stars, 835 reviews.

"It's amateur hour at the White House. So says New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein in his political expose' The Amateur. Tapping into the public's growing sentiment that President Obama is in over his head, The Amateur argues that Obama's toxic combination of incompetence and arrogance has run our nation and his presidency off the rails."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Amateur-Barack-Obam...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

How 'bout this?

Bill blockbuster: O’s an ‘amateur’

Bill Clinton thought so little of President Obama — mocking him as an “amateur”— that he pressed his wife last summer to quit her job as secretary of state and challenge him in the primaries, a new book claims,

Obama, Bill Clinton said,“doesn’t know how to be president” and is “incompetent.”

Gossip, gossip, gossip.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bill_bl...
Hello

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

LA's China Town wants to put a ban on any Wal-Marts for another year(What!!!)

90% of the stuff they sell comes from China,LMAO!!!
crazy

Brownsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

crazy people.
The Irate Republican

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

You can also confirm these facts about the bush cartel/crime family in the National Archives. It's a little harder to find, but it's all pretty cut and dry. I'm very happy to see that someone else took the time to seek the truth about these criminals. And to think that even now so many are proud to have voted for these cretins, while getting so badly screwed by the lot of them, and are so damned stupid they can't fathom how badly they got screwed, nor where it came from. The bush cartel/crime family has pissed down the public's neck, told them it was raining, while robbing the public coffers, and the public simply loved that warm shower!

TIR
The Irate Republican

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

My last post was in response to:
These websites are great for getting the general picture out there, but everyone can check out these books on these subjects as well:'American Dynasty' by Kevin Phillips, a onetime Republican strategist, and 'Family of Secrets' by Russ Baker. Revealing histories on the Bush family and how they did business with the Germans in WWI, then the Nazis in WWII, and yet again with the Saudi's for the last 40 years. Also, a situation involving Cheney's differences with the State Dept. over doing business with the Iranians and Iraqi's while we were at war with them. Gives an inside look at just how low some people will stoop to make a buck. Family of Secrets gives a good look at the possibilities of the involvement of the Bush regime in the assasination of President Kennedy. Interesting stuff, to say the least.
The Irate Republican

Oneida, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmmm...., Communist are Democrats????. Are you asking if that's true or are you telling us it's true.
That was sooo smart you dumbass.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
America is not, was not, and as never has been a "Christian" Nation.

Like it or not.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Jay wrote:
How 'bout this?
Bill blockbuster: O’s an ‘amateur’
Bill Clinton thought so little of President Obama — mocking him as an “amateur”— that he pressed his wife last summer to quit her job as secretary of state and challenge him in the primaries, a new book claims,
Obama, Bill Clinton said,“doesn’t know how to be president” and is “incompetent.”
Gossip, gossip, gossip.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bill_bl...
On the other hand Clinton said W is a dipshit.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Just for you wt?
==========
Le Jimbo said:
FLASH: THIS JUST IN......Obama said today that being as great as I am, I have decided to be both President and Vice President. That way I can fly twice as much and double up on my gaffs when I don't use my "training wheels"........you call the teleprompter. Join me today in telling Old Joe Biden to get the f==k out.
==========Boo Yah!
Sounds just like something the narcissistic punk(or wt?) would "like" to say!:)
SYL

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That was sooo smart you dumbass.
Why thank you WTF, but you didn't answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41,381 - 41,400 of144,667
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min ques 1,008
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 18 min question 16,113
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr SNYB 127,847
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Hillbilly 26,165
School Board Meeting (Mar '13) 5 hr buttless 24
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Phaque 449
LakeFest 15 hr ss eye 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••