get paid to get your ged
FYI

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2009
Sign up for GED classes on January 4th at the Russell County Learning Center and *get paid $4.00 per hour. Participants must be 18 years or older. You have to be there at 8am to start orientation.

Orientation is from 8am-2pm on January 4th & 5th. Be there at 8am. Get paid to do something for yourself.
a hohoho

United States

#2 Dec 20, 2009
I know a pure idiot who goes to it! If that moron can be taught one thing,they have earned the check.
good deal

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2009
$4.00 an hour plus getting a GED . Not bad at all.
hey

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2009
can anyone do this i am from casey county
debby

United States

#5 Dec 21, 2009
FYI wrote:
Sign up for GED classes on January 4th at the Russell County Learning Center and *get paid $4.00 per hour. Participants must be 18 years or older. You have to be there at 8am to start orientation.
Orientation is from 8am-2pm on January 4th & 5th. Be there at 8am. Get paid to do something for yourself.
that is stupid. anyone could go get paid to take a test. they require GEDs from the immigrants and or illegals now to work at the fast food greasy burger???
FYI

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2009
hey wrote:
can anyone do this i am from casey county
yes, just enroll
Pazzzaaaapppp gotcha

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2009
debby wrote:
<quoted text>that is stupid. anyone could go get paid to take a test. they require GEDs from the immigrants and or illegals now to work at the fast food greasy burger???
while you're to be commended on your spelling, your sentences lack a little to be desired. maybe you should go enroll for a refresher?
outlawsnlaws

United States

#8 Jan 2, 2010
What about collage course.I have not been to collage 10+ years. Paz i think you need to use capitol letters.That is nice that you thought to tell her. While deb seems to dislike the slave labor getting paid to learn.I think if the us would educate everyone,their gonna pay more than the cost of the school back to society for having those skills. I have been to collage and loved it. I wish i could find a program that would pay for me to get more out of what i already completed!
oh boy

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2010
outlawsnlaws wrote:
What about collage course.I have not been to collage 10+ years. Paz i think you need to use capitol letters.That is nice that you thought to tell her. While deb seems to dislike the slave labor getting paid to learn.I think if the us would educate everyone,their gonna pay more than the cost of the school back to society for having those skills. I have been to collage and loved it. I wish i could find a program that would pay for me to get more out of what i already completed!
Spell Check-college
outlawsnlaws

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2010
I am not tech savy!Nor do i like the fact that some miss content for grammer pardon speelling either. Like i said, its been 10+ years and i am glad to even have the nerve to post. Thanks ohboy i like that label it sounds like John Prine!
Learner

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2010
Is that like one of them government checks? Do you get more money if you have a bunch of kids?
Monika37

Pascagoula, MS

#12 May 13, 2010
Okay, this is a good program, I solely believe. You do not know what it is like to be in the shoes of others. I did this program and it helped me so much. I was kicked out by my foster parents at 17. I had no money, car, or phone. This was the first step to help me get on my feet. I needed the money as well as the education. This is one of the few things I appraise the government for. I do believe though, that requirements must be that that the test taker is an American citizen, not an illegal.
angela

Kansas City, MO

#13 May 26, 2011
i live in liberty is their an office close to me?
angelina

Lanham, MD

#14 Nov 24, 2012
were is the program at
zzzzzzzz

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
This could be a great program for adults who got off track along the way. However, it seems like it may encourage kids to drop out of school so they can get paid to get their ged when they turn 18. Doesn't quite motivate kids to stay in school when they can wait a while and get paid.
b boy

Brunswick, GA

#16 Dec 10, 2012
where the hell is it
babydragon

United States

#17 Feb 4, 2013
Were is the program located
babydragon

United States

#18 Feb 4, 2013
FYI wrote:
were is this place at
heart broke daughter 43

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 10, 2013
babydragon wrote:
Were is the program located
at the russell country adult learning in russell country at the old russell country elem school off of 80 going to columbia ky u cant miss it ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ChromiuMan 149,874
Easy women 5 hr rkinrvs 27
cheating woman 9 hr concerned 1
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) 11 hr Poltice 41
Is the new Rite-Aid selling liquor? 15 hr anon 6
Vote Out 3 Ignorant Russell County Magistrates Tue hmm 34
Do you know Basilio Montanez? Tue Amor 2

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages