Comments
1 - 20 of 111 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2009
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2008
They are nohing but flirty homewreckers.
Brick in the wall

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Maybe they do it because it helps keep (male) business returning. Maybe they do it because what you consider "flirty", I would consider just being "friendly". You have to be more specific about what you're calling "flirty" before I can make a better comment.

Maybe they do it because you can't be real picky when it comes to applications for minimum wage jobs. If you show up (most of the time), can speak English (or something close to it), and can punch numbers and make change, I think you're in the top 10% of the applicants for a job at a convenience store. I don't know who they hire or why. I'm sure you could go down there and ask a manager, if you're that concerned.

Having said that, I think there is another side to that coin. If my wife can't trust me to go into a store, buy gas and a pop and then come on home, then I'm not much of a husband to begin with. Whether someone is friendly or just downright flirty, I should be able to make sure the only thing coming out of my britches is my wallet. Oh, I might smile back and maybe even flirt a little myself if I'm in a particularly good mood. But rest assure, I'm going home.

If anyone is looking that hard for something extra, they're going to find it somewhere. Might as well be at your neighborhood one-stop-shop convenient store.

I don't think you should be on here making broad negative comments about any group of employees or any business in particular. If you're having man problems, it's probably not BP's fault.
Kathleen

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 23, 2008
Are they still hiring?

:-D
Becky

United States

#5 Sep 23, 2008
My sister she needs a job real bad. She ain't no skanky hoe and she knows how to run a cash register. She usta work at a mom & pop grocery store an is really good at it. She's got 3 kids now to tend to since her worthless husband left her for some red headed skank from outta town. Whats there address anyway so she can go apply?
Pretty Boy

Versailles, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2008
Well I like my women just a littele on the trashy side. When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed!
Listener

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Sep 24, 2008
Brick in the wall wrote:
Maybe they do it because it helps keep (male) business returning. Maybe they do it because what you consider "flirty", I would consider just being "friendly". You have to be more specific about what you're calling "flirty" before I can make a better comment.
Maybe they do it because you can't be real picky when it comes to applications for minimum wage jobs. If you show up (most of the time), can speak English (or something close to it), and can punch numbers and make change, I think you're in the top 10% of the applicants for a job at a convenience store. I don't know who they hire or why. I'm sure you could go down there and ask a manager, if you're that concerned.
Having said that, I think there is another side to that coin. If my wife can't trust me to go into a store, buy gas and a pop and then come on home, then I'm not much of a husband to begin with. Whether someone is friendly or just downright flirty, I should be able to make sure the only thing coming out of my britches is my wallet. Oh, I might smile back and maybe even flirt a little myself if I'm in a particularly good mood. But rest assure, I'm going home.
If anyone is looking that hard for something extra, they're going to find it somewhere. Might as well be at your neighborhood one-stop-shop convenient store.
I don't think you should be on here making broad negative comments about any group of employees or any business in particular. If you're having man problems, it's probably not BP's fault.
Last yeaor maybe during the winter months of this year ther was a lot of hanky panky going on.There were several people`s cars vandalized by cathy .She was seeking attention in childish ways but non the less flirting and van too on store time.Ther were also horsey back rides given to women employee`s by guy`s on other side..This my kind sir is being overly to flirtaciour.The provactive clothing worn was that of ho`s.not appropiate for a family convienant store.I hear they weren`t fired because the short one ( the main culprit) brother married the owner.Also the blondes bf stays at the reg all the time she`s woorking,not Kool

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#8 Sep 24, 2008
cause I like my women just a little on the trashy side...makes me feel confused...

“Down in the Bayou”

Since: Apr 08

Vancleave Mississippi

#9 Sep 24, 2008
oops..I see someone else beat me to it..hehe..confederate railroad..yeehah
Kathleen

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Sep 24, 2008
I'm telling you, if I can hitch a ride there, I am gettin' a job at BP!

Since: Aug 08

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Sep 24, 2008
Kathleen wrote:
I'm telling you, if I can hitch a ride there, I am gettin' a job at BP!
CornDog may be headed out that way, he's looking to start a buisness out there and was thinkin' bout having a house built on Lakeway Dive. You might see if he'll let ya hitch a ride.

Since: Aug 08

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Sep 24, 2008
Somethin' just came to mind, some dude named Ben Thar don't want him there. I think he's afraid CornDog changin' politics there. CornDog is thinkin' bout opening a strip bar though, in Jamestown I think. Maybe we could work for him, ya think?
Kathleen

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Sep 24, 2008
LilStinka wrote:
Somethin' just came to mind, some dude named Ben Thar don't want him there. I think he's afraid CornDog changin' politics there. CornDog is thinkin' bout opening a strip bar though, in Jamestown I think. Maybe we could work for him, ya think?
I'm down.
Brick in the wall

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Sep 24, 2008
Listener wrote:
<quoted text>Last year there was a lot of hanky panky going...several people`s cars vandalized...She was seeking attention in childish ways...Ther were also horsey back rides given...provactive clothing worn...
Flirting with other people's husbands?? Hanky panky? Automobile vandalization? Attention Deficit Disorder? Taking horsey back rides and wearing provactive clothing??? It sounds like these poor women are suffering from Ed Zachary disease.
Waiting not watching

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2008
Brick in the wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Flirting with other people's husbands?? Hanky panky? Automobile vandalization? Attention Deficit Disorder? Taking horsey back rides and wearing provactive clothing??? It sounds like these poor women are suffering from Ed Zachary disease.
what the heck is Ed Zachary disease?
Brick in the wall

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Sep 24, 2008
If they're wearing provactive clothes and making shameless advances on unsuspecting customers at the BP station, their unusual actions could be caused from Ed Zachary disease. My cousin was diagnoised with it recently.

She was very upset because she had not had a date or even had a man take any interest in her in quite sometime. She started flirting with other people's husbands, and vandalizing cars, and taking horsey back rids - the whole bit.

She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to get professional help. Her doctor recommended that she go see Dr. Chang, a well known Chinese therapist.

During the exam, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off your crose." She did. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room." Again, she did just as she was told. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fast back to me." And she did.

Dr. Chang shook his head and said, "Your probrem vewy bad, you haf,'Ed Zachary' Disease, worse case I ever see, dat why you not haf any dates and no man rook at you."

My cousin was confused and scared and said, "Oh my God, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?" Dr. Chang looked her in the eyes and said, "Ed Zachary disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your a$$."
CornDog

United States

#17 Sep 24, 2008
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
CornDog may be headed out that way, he's looking to start a buisness out there and was thinkin' bout having a house built on Lakeway Dive. You might see if he'll let ya hitch a ride.
I was until I was told my business wasn't wanted. That's ok, my cousin will win a council seat and I'm putting in a strip club just across the county line. Then we'll see how many husbands stay home. A little corn, a little pone, hell, what more does a guy need?

Besides, all I'm reading is how skanky the men say the women here are, so why would I want to start a legitimate business in Russell Springs? I'll do a strip club and build my house elsewhere. I'm just looking for a big old barn I can convert. I think I'll call it "Cooters"!
CornDog

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2008
LilStinka wrote:
I hope so. I need a few REALLY nice looking ladies from elsewhere. All the locals have braided armpits, 20 grit sandpaper legs and use 'no pest strips' for, nah, I won't go there. And there seems to be an awful lot of cold sores going around there, or was when I visited last month. I'm very concerned about the crotch crickets there too.

I saw one chick in a store sitting her HUGE fat a$$ on a stool doing nothing and thought to myself, if she cuts her leg, gravy id gonna come running out. Can't remember for sure but I think it was at the BP.
amen

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Sep 24, 2008
CornDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so. I need a few REALLY nice looking ladies from elsewhere. All the locals have braided armpits, 20 grit sandpaper legs and use 'no pest strips' for, nah, I won't go there. And there seems to be an awful lot of cold sores going around there, or was when I visited last month. I'm very concerned about the crotch crickets there too.
I saw one chick in a store sitting her HUGE fat a$$ on a stool doing nothing and thought to myself, if she cuts her leg, gravy id gonna come running out. Can't remember for sure but I think it was at the BP.
they dont even have stools there and if its that bad why do you keep going back
for real

United States

#20 Sep 24, 2008
Wondering wrote:
They are nohing but flirty homewreckers.
are we jealous????????
Kathleen

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Sep 24, 2008
for real wrote:
<quoted text>are we jealous????????
I am!

I want to work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Lemarchands box 1,582
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Curious 130,550
Sorry Repugnantcan Mitch McConnell 12 hr boo hoo 25
Review: Rusty Springs General Store The 12 hr Sherry 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri Advertisment 26,226
Looking for good running Beagle Fri hunter 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Russell County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search