Name the 10 best athletes u have ever seen come thru Russell County.

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
long duck dong

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2010
nick wooldridge
anton
eric bennett
ryan cooper
ryan abrell
landon
lance williams
joe sizemore
running out of names.....
getaway

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2010
long duck dong wrote:
nick wooldridge
anton
eric bennett
ryan cooper
ryan abrell
landon
lance williams
joe sizemore
running out of names.....
u ppl aretwisted joe sizemore give me a break
hah

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2010
i find it hard to believe that brian milby hasnt been mentioned...who else on this list got a lot of playing time for an SEC powerhouse?
Old timer

Whitehouse, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2010
Big Ralph Richardson was the Kentucky Mr. Basketball co-winner in 1958 after leading the '57 Laker (boys) team to the Sweet 16; was selected as the MVP of the '57 state tourney; played two years of varsity baketball at Eastern (this was before freshman were allowed to play on the varsity team); and was drafted after his junior year at Eastern by the New York Knicks.(He suffered a career-ending injury in a preseason game of what would have been his rookie season.)

In his playing days at Russell County High, Big Ralph scored over 2,000 points. He's in the 12th Region Hall of Fame, the KHSAA Hall of Fame, the Kentucky All-Star Hall of Fame, and the Eastern Kentucky University Athletic Hall of Fame.
Since Ive Been Alive

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Bryan Milburn - Basketball
Adam Ellis - Football
Landon Helm - Baseball
Nick Wooldridge - Football/Baseball
Tommy Canada - Baketball
Anton Newby - Basketball
Brett Blankenship - Basketball
Jason Foley - Football
Higgingbotham - Basketball/Softball
Nick Britt - Football
well

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2010
Gotta be that darkie guy Ben Johnson.
Big timer

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2010
Doug Milam by far!!!
you mean

United States

#10 Oct 23, 2010
Big timer wrote:
Doug Milam by far!!!
that guy that runs like he's takin a crap?
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Oct 23, 2010
hah wrote:
i find it hard to believe that brian milby hasnt been mentioned...who else on this list got a lot of playing time for an SEC powerhouse?
Milburn was good, but mostly just big. Vandy an SEC powerhouse? Well....
None

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Oct 23, 2010
There have been none
The one

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2010
Even Lawless was pretty good and so was Brandon Knight and Clint Conner.
lee

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Oct 23, 2010
that's great that they were the best athletes...but have they done anyhting with their lives after High
school?
too many times a school coach will push a youngster to be the best athlete but neglect their education.
I hope they were just as successful after high school..and I mean no disrespect.
Jeff Hoover ESPN Radio

Ferguson, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2010
Your frikkin idiots the best two athletes ever to attend RCHS are still in school, Tyler Robertson and Nick Britt. If my ESPN Radio station was ever on the air for more that 4 hours a day you'll would know that because I would report it like I report everything which is to say not very well. This is the old bucket head signing off now and heading to see what my mentor David Williams has for me to do next.
getaway

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Oct 24, 2010
Jeff Hoover ESPN Radio wrote:
Your frikkin idiots the best two athletes ever to attend RCHS are still in school, Tyler Robertson and Nick Britt. If my ESPN Radio station was ever on the air for more that 4 hours a day you'll would know that because I would report it like I report everything which is to say not very well. This is the old bucket head signing off now and heading to see what my mentor David Williams has for me to do next.
lets not get our panties up n a bunch now,, the best was jim smith-baseball and cody wilson-basketball u youngsters know nothin bout that,,anybody who really knew wouldnt be naming a bunch of dumbasses. the only one who i would give any respect for being on the lists wouuld be nick wooldridge.
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2010
Jeff Hoover ESPN Radio wrote:
Actually, Hoover was pretty good in his day.
twiggy

Sheridan, AR

#18 Oct 24, 2010
Bryan Milburn first (even though he only played one year) - but still he went to Vandy. After that Ralth Richardson's records speaks for itself. Tommy Canada was the best natural scorer in the 90's and Brently Taylor was 2nd. Nick Woolridge best athlete in football
None

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Oct 24, 2010
None.... Come on folks !! We've never had a really good athlete come out of RC!!!!
hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2010
yeah because the coaches don't take care of the boys and they get hurt before they can make it anywhere!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Trump

Ferguson, KY

#21 Oct 24, 2010
Tara Connor is pretty good at sport fu cking.
Brent

Glasgow, KY

#22 Oct 24, 2010
r u talking bout attending RCHS or overall athletes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Mike Duquette 131,381
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 39 min BIG_STEVIE 494
election 52 min Eli Voter 19
PremierTox (Feb '14) Sat wants to know 16
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) Sat Brian_G 33,944
RS City Council Pay Raise Oct 15 Tell me 49
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Oct 13 Dill 687
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs Jobs

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs