chip implants (please watch)

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

FYI

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Maybe some of you have seen this already…I don’t know, but I thought it might interest some of you that had not seen it. May Jesus come soon!

Take 9 minutes and watch this video below. Try to watch it before it's pulled from YouTube .

----------

Since: Jan 08

ashland

#2 Jan 14, 2008
heard of this chip several years back,i think the military was testing this chip in our veterans card's,i throwed mine into a fire and watched it melt,well the next coming month i had to return to the v.a.medical center at louisville,when i got there and sighend in i was asked to go and get another card,mmmmmm how did they no i destroyed it.so now i only carry it when i have to go for a checkup
snow

Marysville, IN

#3 Jan 14, 2008
up.
watch this video.
Just Blazed

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Nov 21, 2012
FYI wrote:
Maybe some of you have seen this already…I don’t know, but I thought it might interest some of you that had not seen it. May Jesus come soon!
Take 9 minutes and watch this video below. Try to watch it before it's pulled from YouTube .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =vuBo4E77ZXoXX
----------
The chip aka rfdi will be implanted into every american. It is already law {Obomacare} begging march 23 2013 the us will begin enforcing this. By 2017 if you do not have this implant you will not be able to buy groceries go to the hosp. for treatment buy or sell goods etc.... Could this be the stage for our ressurection/antichrist
Skeered

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Nov 22, 2012
I knew it !
yep

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Just Blazed wrote:
<quoted text> The chip aka rfdi will be implanted into every american. It is already law {Obomacare} begging march 23 2013 the us will begin enforcing this. By 2017 if you do not have this implant you will not be able to buy groceries go to the hosp. for treatment buy or sell goods etc.... Could this be the stage for our ressurection/antichrist
Could also be that you are stupid. What are you "begging" for on March 23 2013 by the way?
PostMitt

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Nov 22, 2012
People would not care if it IS the mark of the beast as long as they still get stuff for free .They would sell their soul for a box of ding dongs.People in general are stupid ,just look at last election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family court 22 min tex 8
Duo County Sux Bluegrass Next 3 hr waiting 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNYB 131,466
election 5 hr last man standing 26
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr hmmm 501
does anyone kno becca hill (Mar '08) Thu agree 81
Print on tshirts Thu Concerned 1
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs Jobs