First Prev
of 2
Next Last
When will they learn

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Keely antle is prego again by dustin stevens she already has a 1 yr old daughter who she dont take care of she pushes her off on her parents. She parties more than anything this baby shes having will probably come out deformened or some shit because keely is a big drug head. SHE NEEEDS TO KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED and get a job and take care of her daughter
O M G

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2011
Didnt they break up?
citizen

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Feb 25, 2011
great!!!! The welfare office doors are open
Not Your Business

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Feb 25, 2011
When will they learn wrote:
Keely antle is prego again by dustin stevens she already has a 1 yr old daughter who she dont take care of she pushes her off on her parents. She parties more than anything this baby shes having will probably come out deformened or some shit because keely is a big drug head. SHE NEEEDS TO KEEP HER LEGS CLOSED and get a job and take care of her daughter
And why is this something you feel the need to broadcast? And where did you say you worked at? And are also at these "parties"??
Not Your Business

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Feb 25, 2011
*Are YOU also at the parties she attends,since you KNOW she does party a lot?
Not Your Business

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Feb 25, 2011
I know neither of you. It is just usually when someone is pointing their finger at another person,they always have 3 more pointing back at themself. Try pointing at something,anything,then look at your hand...don't you see 3 more fingers pointing right back at you? It is the same way with pointing at humans.What does that tell everyone who is hearing you speak in a derogatory manner about someone?
Not Your Business

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2011
My Mother always told me that if I didn't "have anything good to say about a person,then don't say anything at all".My Mother is dead now,but I have remembered her saying that to her kids.Just thought I'd try to pass her advice on to others,including my own kids.All of us make mistakes,but the girl you refer to will have to pay for her own,none of us readers out here will.And I am not speaking of money,I am referring to judgement day. There is a verse I also remember from going to church while I grew up...Judge not,Lest ye be judged.Just sayin...
SimplyMe

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Feb 26, 2011
well lets see....whos bussiness is this?what do you care?dustin did u start this?whoever started this must have a boring life.i quit reading topix for bout 6 months cos of the way yall dog people and this morning i comes back to see if anything had changed on it,guess what? NOTHING CHANGED
Just Me

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Feb 26, 2011
SimplyMe wrote:
well lets see....whos bussiness is this?what do you care?dustin did u start this?whoever started this must have a boring life.i quit reading topix for bout 6 months cos of the way yall dog people and this morning i comes back to see if anything had changed on it,guess what? NOTHING CHANGED
Answering you,and commenting;NOT your business. And don't you "dog people",You must care cause you're asking someone if it is him!! Maybe,though,you just "have a boring life"...??!!
SimplyMe

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2011
as you must have the one hell of a life or u wouldnt have felt the need to see n be seen
Child Services

United States

#11 Feb 27, 2011
If you see a problem, call child protective services. Pray for them, try to help.
Life is Beautiful

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2011
Hopefully the baby will be healthy and the young mother will be able to teach the child the way to a great life with God in their lives.
LIFE

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2011
Better than other alternatives, at least she is having a God given gift, praying she takes care of herself and the baby when it is born.
PRAYERS FOR HER

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2011
Pray for the health of the mother and child.
whutevr

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
whats it 2 u what she does
KTniiichole

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Feb 27, 2011
OMGGGG! Keely is not fuxking preggo for one. And who ever started this much have a very boring, and dull life themselves. This is soooo damn retarded and immature. Keely doesn't party all the time. And she certainly isn't a fuxking drug head. So, shut tha hell up you dumbass motherfuxkers.
gitrdone

United States

#17 Feb 27, 2011
leave it alone
go figure

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Feb 27, 2011
Okay for one i know for a fact keely dont take care of her baby because i used to be friends with her until she stabbed me in the back i know everything about her and i also know you Katie Spears your nothing but trash like keely obviously you would take up for her since your friends. And I also know Keely smokes weed and parties anyone who knows her would know that for one she brags about it and for 2 you can see her facebook / myspace pictures and see that she does. She is the biggest whore in RUSSELL COUNTY she slept with amlost every guy here hell layla probably isnt nathans baby shes porbably devans and another thing keely isnt with dustin stevens she cheated on him with cody grant and he cheated on becki with keely! Keely is a homewreaker and i personally dont like her after she hooked up with my boyfriend knowing that he was with me and she was supposed to be my friend!?! Yeah right.. thats not a friend.. oh yeah get this her bestfriend Tiara thomas who is dating Chris larrison well she hooked up with Chris i dont know if Tiara knows this or not but i figured i would throw that out there because she is a whore who thinks shes something she thinks she is so dam* hot and every guy wants her but news flash she isnt evety guy just wants in her pants because they know she is ...EASY!
go figure

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2011
Oh yeah one more thing, you dont tell a guy you just stred dating you "love" them only a whoore would say something like that..
lmao

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Feb 27, 2011
finally someone on here is telling the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 136,049
Excuse or Purpose? 17 hr Cujo 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) Thu Coffey Bean 35,756
Who sells OUST air sanitizer? (Apr '12) Thu Vivian 26
3 loads of driveway gravel needed Apr 22 Driveway Gravel N... 1
looking to buy 1/24 nascar diecast collections (Aug '10) Apr 21 BWC 103
Things being discovered Apr 21 what 6
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]