just being nosey

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jul 18, 2008
what is up with this guy,ihavent seen him in long time,but i used to go to school with him.he always acted so crazy in school.and ive heard rumors he into drugs now.i hope not! just wanting some info on him--is he married? and does he have kids?and still in eli?things like that.he was aways so much bette thatn eeryone i hate to hear the bad news on him. thanks.
Daddy

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2008
He's still in eli. Not married and one kid by April Wilson.
yep thats right

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2008
hes married to a dope dealer in eli,i think? and he does coke and beats her, shes a little woman,but mighty but no woman can take a mans beating.GET OUT OF IT AND RUN FAR AWAY FROM HIM.
neighbor

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Jul 18, 2008
piece of s&it! looser!!
matt corbin

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jul 21, 2008
i think hes a bitch an i wish he would man up an do all these things ppl keep sayin he is gonna do to me lol
ummm

Frankfort, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2008
people are just now figuring out that kevin wilson is a dopehead?? someone ask him where he hides his crackpipe.
info

Jamestown, KY

#8 Jul 21, 2008
kevin is married to wife #2. some older lady from around bernard ridge i think. he does have one son from his first marriage.
clcl

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 21, 2008
info wrote:
kevin is married to wife #2. some older lady from around bernard ridge i think. he does have one son from his first marriage.
he married Tina {johnson} deel. she is like twice his age ,also a dealer and now on the c-pipe with him.
in the know

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 23, 2008
info wrote:
yesterday Kevin beat the crap out of Tina and also broke her arm. He was arrested.
neighbor

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Jul 23, 2008
that whole family is messed up!
i know him

Jamestown, KY

#12 Jul 23, 2008
kevin has always seemed "out of it" all the years i have known him. he owes alot of people money but i would say he will never pay them back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Paul 168,846
Seth Oaks 9 hr wow 11
A Womans place is in the KITCHEN! (Apr '12) 11 hr The HBIC 88
A good part of the county to live? Tue Who knows 9
Hannah Anderson Tue Batches 28
Russell Springs Save A Lot going under Tue In The Know 5
Is your uncle your daddy Tue justsayin 3

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages