The Shepherds Chapel
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Does anyone around study with The Shepherds Chapel, with Pastor Arnold Murrary, would love to get a bible study group together,if anyone is interested
ERIK

Mayville, WI

#2 Oct 23, 2008
I've watched for a couple of years. I don't really read for myself but try to follow along. Pastor Murry is the only person that speaks the truth. I don't agree about everything(when speaking of America) I feel that the time is dawning of the end of mans' free will. I've recently have made up my mind that John 15-19 is how I should look at my fellow man. Any ideas or help in becoming a man of GOD would be helpful
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2008
ERIK wrote:
I've watched for a couple of years. I don't really read for myself but try to follow along. Pastor Murry is the only person that speaks the truth. I don't agree about everything(when speaking of America) I feel that the time is dawning of the end of mans' free will. I've recently have made up my mind that John 15-19 is how I should look at my fellow man. Any ideas or help in becoming a man of GOD would be helpful
We are all sinners and come short of the glory of God, but God says repent, and do the best you can do, It is so good to have someone appreciate Pastor Murray for his teachings, we have studied for 13 years now and never get tired of listening to God's word. Love everyone. and God bless
spike

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2008
I love his teaching me and my family has watched him now going on for 22 years. We have been to his church out in gravette ark a few times. All one has to do Is turn on the news and what you see happening in the news is fulfilling biblical prophecy, we are in the 5th trump VERY soon I believe we will be in the 6th which will mean Satan Is here live and In person. Arnold murray himself said over his call in phone message's recently.. You better be getting yourself out of dept and in good health because we are approaching THAT time. The time he is talking about Is when Satan is loose here on earth for a short time. Many are going to be fooled thinking he Is the real Jesus. Sadly he is none other then Satan.
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2008
Praise the Lord someone appreciates Arnold Murrary and his teaching of God's precious word we have studied for 13 years and been to the Passover twice it is the most beautiful experience a family could have, Love the Lord and his beautiful teachings
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2008
spike wrote:
I love his teaching me and my family has watched him now going on for 22 years. We have been to his church out in gravette ark a few times. All one has to do Is turn on the news and what you see happening in the news is fulfilling biblical prophecy, we are in the 5th trump VERY soon I believe we will be in the 6th which will mean Satan Is here live and In person. Arnold murray himself said over his call in phone message's recently.. You better be getting yourself out of dept and in good health because we are approaching THAT time. The time he is talking about Is when Satan is loose here on earth for a short time. Many are going to be fooled thinking he Is the real Jesus. Sadly he is none other then Satan.
It is good to know that someone in the neighborhood studies with the chapel, There are more people in town that studies with him also
Dean

Kodak, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2008
yeah.....ok....so has anyone thought about pushing the envelope on the wet dry vote that needs to immediatly take place in Russell County so you all can get beer in a reasonable distance...?
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2008
spike wrote:
We love studying with the chapel, would love to get together with like minds to have bible study we are living in interesting times, love to see what your thoughts are on this subject.
spike

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2008
Another Murray watcher wrote:
<quoted text>We love studying with the chapel, would love to get together with like minds to have bible study we are living in interesting times, love to see what your thoughts are on this subject.
Hi, having a bible study sounds great. I got a question for you. You know how the bible mentions a "RAISER OF TAXES" well I know nobody knows for sure who he is yet, but we believe It to be borach oboma. I know I spelled his name wrong lol. But you know if you look at the way this Is all unfolding with the stock market being like it is, being in a recession I look for next year may through September to be maybe a heck of a interesting time,If you know what I mean and Im sure you do. If the stock market crashes the world pretty much goes to crap in a hand basket, and after all It aint suppose to be no bed of roses when satan comes back he does after all have to fix that.
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2008
spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, having a bible study sounds great. I got a question for you. You know how the bible mentions a "RAISER OF TAXES" well I know nobody knows for sure who he is yet, but we believe It to be borach oboma. I know I spelled his name wrong lol. But you know if you look at the way this Is all unfolding with the stock market being like it is, being in a recession I look for next year may through September to be maybe a heck of a interesting time,If you know what I mean and Im sure you do. If the stock market crashes the world pretty much goes to crap in a hand basket, and after all It aint suppose to be no bed of roses when satan comes back he does after all have to fix that.
Yes i know exactly what you mean about May through September the time that Antichrist will be here, I not for sure what the raiser of taxes is, but who ever wins the election i believe God has put them in place, I would love to get togather and study the word if you want to know who the other people is that studies let me know, maybe we all can get together
brother winston

London, KY

#11 Oct 24, 2008
Another Murray watcher wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i know exactly what you mean about May through September the time that Antichrist will be here, I not for sure what the raiser of taxes is, but who ever wins the election i believe God has put them in place, I would love to get togather and study the word if you want to know who the other people is that studies let me know, maybe we all can get together
"But who ever wins the election i believe God has put them in place,.." I agree with you on this point. Nebuchadnezzar said that the Watchers told him that "the demand of the holy ones, to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men." Daniel 4:17 He pulls rulers up from relative obscurity, when they are nobodies, and exalts them with a high position. Sometimes they become quite arrogant, and have to be brought low. The basest means they are of low estate and are of lesser moral character, often.
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Oct 24, 2008
spike wrote:
The new study on the Shepherds is "Today" it was great try to catch it, I love the Lord with all my heart and soul
Dixie

Jamestown, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2008
I have been a student of The Shepherd's Chapel for a few years. Pastor Murray explains the Bible so well, his explanation makes more sense than anyone I have ever heard. like he says, so simple a child can understand.
He reads the original manuscript which is something I wish I could do.
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Oct 24, 2008
Dixie wrote:
I have been a student of The Shepherd's Chapel for a few years. Pastor Murray explains the Bible so well, his explanation makes more sense than anyone I have ever heard. like he says, so simple a child can understand.
He reads the original manuscript which is something I wish I could do.
Thank God for another listener, trying to find people with like minds that loves what the Lord has to say, what his people need to know and that is the bible keep in touch i love the teachings also been studying for 13 years now and cannot get enough
Another Murray watcher

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2008
spike wrote:
<quoted text>
We would love to have bible study there is some other people in Russell Springs and some people in Casey county, trying to get God's word out we are living in the end times and we need to get as many people sealed as we can, with the word of God, did you go to Passover 2008, it was such a great experience. Would love to have bible study, we need the spirit to abide with us all
Murray packs heat

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2008
spike

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2008
Murray packs heat wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uf2Xa3H0eQIXX
Im dont blame Arnold what so ever in packing a gun with him, about 11 years ago when I was at the Shepherds Chapel I seen Arnold with His brief case open and seen a gun In It and being a gun lover I struck up a conversation with Arnold and he told me the gun he was packing at that time was a 45 super based on a colt frame. He says he gets death threats all the time so He must have something to use for protection. Now Arnold Is easy going however start something with Him and Its all over with for ya,. LOL in his Arnolds own words speak softly and carry a big stick lol
just me

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2008
Arnold Murray is not my type of preacher, he downs people who believe in the rapture and calls people names on national tv.I used to watch several years back but he ruint me when he said people were crazy to believe in the rapture. Hey Murray read your Bible. II Thess. is a good start
oh well

Lexington, KY

#21 Oct 25, 2008
spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that, exactly?
oh well

Lexington, KY

#22 Oct 25, 2008
spike wrote:
<quoted text>
Im dont blame Arnold what so ever in packing a gun with him, about 11 years ago when I was at the Shepherds Chapel I seen Arnold with His brief case open and seen a gun In It and being a gun lover I struck up a conversation with Arnold and he told me the gun he was packing at that time was a 45 super based on a colt frame. He says he gets death threats all the time so He must have something to use for protection. Now Arnold Is easy going however start something with Him and Its all over with for ya,. LOL in his Arnolds own words speak softly and carry a big stick lol
So Murray Arnold would rather kill someone who's not saved and send them to Hell than to be killed and go to Heaven?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Caudill and Terry Wethington 26 min Heartbroken 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr North Mountain 156,511
Peterson's (Mar '16) 3 hr disgusting 6
scott irvin 3 hr WHO 2
Melissa Pennington McGowan Peterson 18 hr yuck 4
NO to Sherry Mon anobody 98
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Harry 753

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages