Is RussellSprings Latest Scandal Bein...

Is RussellSprings Latest Scandal Being Covered Up?

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taxpayer

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
There has been a joint State Police and Department of Corrections investigation over the latest Russell Springs city government scandal and yet weeks later not a word to the public on details or outcome. Where is the transparency, sunshine behind the scenes in Russell Springs city government?
concerned

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Oh what a wicked web they weave when first they practice to deceive. Shameful cover-ups are often worse than the crimes.
Stupid

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
concerned wrote:
Oh what a wicked web they weave when first they practice to deceive. Shameful cover-ups are often worse than the crimes.
You know thats what is going on .Thats why we need to vote all of them out that way we know we got the right ones.
REPROACH

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
concerned wrote:
Oh what a wicked web they weave when first they practice to deceive. Shameful cover-ups are often worse than the crimes.
What a disgrace,people will draw nigh to what comforts them and what they can relate to and that should be Godly ways but much too often its sin.
Where is integrity

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Nov 6, 2012
I am sure we will hear more now that the election is over.

You aren't holding your breath are you?
Broken

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Looks like the same old story .
the word

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2012
all will be coming back to their old jobs but one .
golden

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
the word wrote:
all will be coming back to their old jobs but one .
pretty nice rewards month long paid vacation plus everything they got away with
truth

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Nov 7, 2012
golden wrote:
<quoted text> pretty nice rewards month long paid vacation plus everything they got away with
the truth is sometimes is buried deep under all the lies,so one must dig really deep
litter box

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>the truth is sometimes is buried deep under all the lies,so one must dig really deep
This is one big litter box so watch where you dig and dont stay in one spot too long or the cat may cover you up.
Ho Hum

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Nov 16, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
There has been a joint State Police and Department of Corrections investigation over the latest Russell Springs city government scandal and yet weeks later not a word to the public on details or outcome. Where is the transparency, sunshine behind the scenes in Russell Springs city government?
Jailer Bobby Dunbar appears before the fiscal court this week at the November monthly meeting and never mentions a single word about the State Police and Dept of Corrections inmate investigation and incredibly asks for more money to again work state inmates outside the jail. Newly re-elected Russell Springs city council has a specially called 2 hour closed door meeting yesterday about this investigation a month later and still no word while employees involved continue on paid leave. Beat goes on....
okay

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Ho Hum wrote:
<quoted text>Jailer Bobby Dunbar appears before the fiscal court this week at the November monthly meeting and never mentions a single word about the State Police and Dept of Corrections inmate investigation and incredibly asks for more money to again work state inmates outside the jail. Newly re-elected Russell Springs city council has a specially called 2 hour closed door meeting yesterday about this investigation a month later and still no word while employees involved continue on paid leave. Beat goes on....
Hey Bobby I need my leaves raked and my grass mowed one more time can you send a couple jailbirds over?
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Nov 16, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
There has been a joint State Police and Department of Corrections investigation over the latest Russell Springs city government scandal and yet weeks later not a word to the public on details or outcome. Where is the transparency, sunshine behind the scenes in Russell Springs city government?
The investigation might not be over just yet. Anyone thought of that?
Pinocchio

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Nov 16, 2012
Ho Hum wrote:
<quoted text>Jailer Bobby Dunbar appears before the fiscal court this week at the November monthly meeting and never mentions a single word about the State Police and Dept of Corrections inmate investigation and incredibly asks for more money to again work state inmates outside the jail. Newly re-elected Russell Springs city council has a specially called 2 hour closed door meeting yesterday about this investigation a month later and still no word while employees involved continue on paid leave. Beat goes on....
Who pulls these peoples strings?
All In

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Nov 16, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>The investigation might not be over just yet. Anyone thought of that?
Meanwhile the election is conveniently over.
duh

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Nov 16, 2012
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>The investigation might not be over just yet. Anyone thought of that?
Why would city council schedule a "special" called meeting if the investigation were not over?
Karma

Tucker, GA

#24 Dec 6, 2012
There isn't any discussion on the actions taken? Nothing posted since mid-November? Is topix being censored by the guilty parties that keep messing up and never reprimanded in a proper way?
shocking

Russell Springs, KY

#25 Dec 6, 2012
Karma wrote:
There isn't any discussion on the actions taken? Nothing posted since mid-November? Is topix being censored by the guilty parties that keep messing up and never reprimanded in a proper way?
According to local newspaper story this week not a word released about any charges pending by state police or department of corrections investigation. This whole incident sends a message to the community that if you work for city of RS you can enjoy a 2 month paid vacation for your effort to get in some early Christmas shopping!
hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#26 Dec 6, 2012
shocking wrote:
<quoted text>According to local newspaper story this week not a word released about any charges pending by state police or department of corrections investigation. This whole incident sends a message to the community that if you work for city of RS you can enjoy a 2 month paid vacation for your effort to get in some early Christmas shopping!
How did a cell phone end up in the Russell county jail with no charges filed? According to KRS statute 520.060 promoting contraband in the second degree into a detention facility is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail! And the beat goes on....
shocking

Russell Springs, KY

#27 Dec 6, 2012
who cares, let it go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Peter stain 149,568
Easy women 4 hr pokeman 22
Vote Out 3 Ignorant Russell County Magistrates 18 hr Badgebunny 28
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) Fri usa 39
Coe's Steakhouse Fri usa 2
Taco Bell Fri cat burrito 7
Drug Round Up Fri LBW77 13

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages