Needing

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Looking for a 4 bedroom house to rent in russell springs that allows pets. Very clean ppl. If you have one or know someone who has one please post on here. Needs to have a laundry room also.
Needing

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Put on my glasses wrote:
Get ya own house..pet owner. Call it good ownership rule!
i dont understand why you are so rude to ppl. you dont know me first off and secondly i am a very clean person and take very good care of my dog. so if you have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself is what i was taught growing up. maybe you should take the same advice.
might know

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
what price range are you looking for.
Needing

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
might know wrote:
it doesnt really matter as long as it is a nice house. right now we pay $550. and thanks.
Anonymous

United States

#6 Jan 18, 2013
might know wrote:
. We are looking 4 a four bedroom house we can pay up to 700.00 a month.
know

Jamestown, KY

#7 Jan 18, 2013
DO NOT RENT TO PET OWNERS.... MY EXPERIENCE.. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE, NASTY AND LEAVES A BIG NASTY MESS WHEN THEY MOVE, claw scratches on doors, fleas are really hard to get rid of, too much trouble, better off to rent to someone with no pets
pet owner

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jan 18, 2013
know wrote:
DO NOT RENT TO PET OWNERS.... MY EXPERIENCE.. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE, NASTY AND LEAVES A BIG NASTY MESS WHEN THEY MOVE, claw scratches on doors, fleas are really hard to get rid of, too much trouble, better off to rent to someone with no pets
then i guess the ppl you rent to wasnt clean. i am very clean. my dog is potty trained to go outside. and i guess the ppl you rented to dont know they can buy flea medicine at the vet for less than $20 a mth. sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. that just makes it hard on dog owners like myself to rent a place. my dog is bathed wkly. and gets flea medication every mth. and doesnt potty inside. so see not everyone is a bad pet owner. u cant judge every pet owner just by the ones u rented to that was bad pet owners.
Needing

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2013
might know wrote:
if u dont mind sending me the information if u know of a place to my email [email protected] i would greatly appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 151,915
School Board Meeting (Mar '13) 1 hr i got you 32
State Dock Accident 1 hr fish on 3
Jenn 13 hr Lisa 2
looking for male poodle for breeding (Aug '09) 14 hr Mbert 42
Drug Round Up 14 hr Quieny 19
jason lee Sat i know 5

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages