Tim

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Feb 9, 2013
Wondering why there was a road block last night at the intersection at Esto in front of the store. Coming down Hales Hwy & blue lights were flashing on both sides of the road thought there was a wreck. Cops stopping cars checking who was driving & tags.
whoa

Casey, IL

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Oh my goodness. I've never seen them do those kinda things at a road block before!! That's just weird!
Saw them

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Feb 14, 2013
Just another road check. Two good looking troopers out there, I do know that. Yummy. Both hotties, I came through and they checked my license.
Big brother pushing

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Sad. Sad, how your courthouse, is a tool. Tool's, making cops, behave Milatary, check points. Sad, that courthouse, is sooo sooo many, greedy, UNmoral people(S), forcing officiers. Offerciers, created to protect and serve, the people. Police is meant to look into suspects. Not NON CRIME COMMITTING, just driving to eat or go home. Sad, people, ARE HARRASSED, for non criminal act of just driving your vehicle. May i remind you good people. DARE instead of PROTECT AND SERVE. Means your immoral boss's of Lawman. Posichores, and all those getting wealth from Breaking rights. Orta be studied and than sought after in LEGAL ACTIONS! I believe, "HOME OF THE FREE, and Home of the brave"! Shuld not be destroyed, right by right!
whooa

Casey, IL

#7 Feb 14, 2013
Bless your heart big brother. You are pitiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 166,312
Drug store robbery (Dec '16) 10 hr shane 6
Sundowner 10 hr make russell co g... 18
Lack Of Sunday Alcohol Sales Ignorant Stupidity 11 hr concerned 24
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed MAGA 1,035
Chasing tail Wed Lol 5
I wish my parents would drop dead Tue your a thinker 10

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages