Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I have tried posting several things on topix all of wich follow the rules and laws of the forum and kentucky statutes. I feel like the moderator is being very discriminating agianst some of my post and forums. How can we find out who controlls this and how our public topix are being edited.
capt

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

i completely agree. a new moderator is needed.
I agree

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

I also took screen shots of post I made that were being removed and we need to find out who is moderating this public forum. They need their right taken away. We need to keep taking screen shots of post we make as soon as we make them. Then pick a day as soon as we get enough proof of what is being removed. On that day those of us who want to complain need to send our p[roof and screenshots to those who can revoke Moderators privileges.
Tired

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

What happened to free speech ? Is this a communist country now .Im calling the A.C.L.U.,BBB,OSHA,IRS,EPA .or somebody that will check into this .
Paul

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Whats a moderator for anyways ? All it is is another way of the man keepin us down .Just some faceless jerk that says whats ok to type .IS THIS NORTH KOREA ?
About Time

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

I'm glad that someone is finally moderating this forum in the correct way. You don't see anyones name being dragged through the mad, and the trash talking has been put to a STOP!!! About damn time is all I can say.
inkow

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

About Time wrote:
I'm glad that someone is finally moderating this forum in the correct way. You don't see anyones name being dragged through the mad, and the trash talking has been put to a STOP!!! About damn time is all I can say.
I agree with you on the trash talking, but this is a public forum local news etc...Names should not be mentioned etc...But I have seen things removed that should not hae been while others were allowed to stay.
Control Your Tongue

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

who has control wrote:
I have tried posting several things on topix all of wich follow the rules and laws of the forum and kentucky statutes. I feel like the moderator is being very discriminating agianst some of my post and forums. How can we find out who controlls this and how our public topix are being edited.
I am so glad that the trash talk is NOT allowed anymore. Why do you want to make our county and the people who live in it look and sound like a bunch of Illiterate IDIOTS??? Just because you can't trash talk your neighbor, co-worker or X makes for a bad Topix moderator? Get a life and stay off of Topix this is no longer the place to GOSSIP and TRASH talk people into the ground! I am so thankful that we finally have a moderator who does no longer allow this. And by the way don't try and start an argument with me this is my first and last post. I won't be arguing with you. Say what you please.
Its My Right

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Control Your Tongue wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so glad that the trash talk is NOT allowed anymore. Why do you want to make our county and the people who live in it look and sound like a bunch of Illiterate IDIOTS??? Just because you can't trash talk your neighbor, co-worker or X makes for a bad Topix moderator? Get a life and stay off of Topix this is no longer the place to GOSSIP and TRASH talk people into the ground! I am so thankful that we finally have a moderator who does no longer allow this. And by the way don't try and start an argument with me this is my first and last post. I won't be arguing with you. Say what you please.
See you have it wrong already . Yes it is a good thing that certian post like names this that and the other. I agree. But when our topix moderator is controlling what people say to controll a public image is different. reference What is being pumped into Lake Cumberland from FOTL. A certain school were things were happening and couldnt make it to a pto meeting. Or something that is happening at a public buisness. These are all examples of topix that have been moderated by the TOPIX MODERATOR and shouldnt have been. They were just FACTS and no personal names or identities mentioned. What happened to freedom of speach anyways.
Yep

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Its My Right wrote:
<quoted text> See you have it wrong already . Yes it is a good thing that certian post like names this that and the other. I agree. But when our topix moderator is controlling what people say to controll a public image is different. reference What is being pumped into Lake Cumberland from FOTL. A certain school were things were happening and couldnt make it to a pto meeting. Or something that is happening at a public buisness. These are all examples of topix that have been moderated by the TOPIX MODERATOR and shouldnt have been. They were just FACTS and no personal names or identities mentioned. What happened to freedom of speach anyways.
AGREED ,Looks like the moderator needs a moderator.
Drama

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Topix/Gannett Co. LLC own the site/domain, so they control what content is posted. There is really no such thing as "free speech" on websites. You can say what you want, but they have the right to maintain their site/domain. If you read the privacy policy it states "we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content" and "We may remove any content for any reason". If you dislike the way this site is moderated I would suggest you maybe try to find a similar site where you can more freely post information/news/gossip.
Yep

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Drama wrote:
Topix/Gannett Co. LLC own the site/domain, so they control what content is posted. There is really no such thing as "free speech" on websites. You can say what you want, but they have the right to maintain their site/domain. If you read the privacy policy it states "we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content" and "We may remove any content for any reason". If you dislike the way this site is moderated I would suggest you maybe try to find a similar site where you can more freely post information/news/gossip.
Its YOU aint it ?
Its My Right

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Man there is some toxictopix. on here huh
get_a_life

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Tired wrote:
What happened to free speech ? Is this a communist country now .Im calling the A.C.L.U.,BBB,OSHA,IRS,EPA .or somebody that will check into this .
You are gonna call OSHA??? Yeah that will help, retard. I would explain to you what OSHA is.... But if you spend your days on topix with the rest of the Russell County half breeds, then you dont even need to know what OSHA is, since you are obviously unemployed and too lazy or "Russell County-ish" to work period.
Tired

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

get_a_life wrote:
<quoted text> You are gonna call OSHA??? Yeah that will help, retard. I would explain to you what OSHA is.... But if you spend your days on topix with the rest of the Russell County half breeds, then you dont even need to know what OSHA is, since you are obviously unemployed and too lazy or "Russell County-ish" to work period.
You are obviously the ignorant one beings you didnt get the joke.Stupid Moron.
Sanjeev

Hisar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

How can i delete some posts sent by someone. How can i delete number and name some feel in this site.
rumors suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

I think having peoples names and slander on here should be removed. Look at how many families and children were hurt by this sits. Those who likes to keep rumors going should get a life instead of waiting on topix all day just to keep up with the bs on here needs to get a life. You can't always believe what you see or here and why would you want to stay on the moderator for protecting others. I can understand if they are deleting forums that are non slanderous and just leaving everyone's name up but I think it is about time something is done. How would you feel if you or yet your children especially is being bullied by topix. Either way there is always karma that takes care of things as well.
room for improvment

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I think if it makes the newspaper , radio and TV then it should be able to be discussed. Now , if it's just town gossip that is dragging innocent peoples names through the mud , by all means it needs to be deleted. However , I will say it's a whole lot better than it used to be on here , but I do see a lot of factual information getting deleted that shouldn't be. Hopefully , that will get better in time. I think as tax payers we deserve the right to view/discuss/debate on how our elected officials conduct business,etc.etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance