First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dummy

Casey, IL

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Glad im a Louisville fan. UK sucks this year. Football, basketball, all sports they suck in now. Little brother cardinal ain't so little anymore!!! Go CARDS!!
respect

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2013
You go Elston Turner 40 points career high first time A&M-SEC at Rupp.
big ears

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Wrong.......1978 they beat us.........I saw it.
dummy

Casey, IL

#4 Jan 12, 2013
1978 they wasn't in sec tho, which is what he was referring to
satans head check

Jamestown, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
calipari's chickens have came home to roost. He has bet on another group of thugs who can't seem to play together worth a damn. It is about time he gets his ass handed to him on the court.
GoBigBlue

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Ohhhhhhhhh, UK sucks alright. Your big bad Cardinals beat us by 3. At home. While we were 10-22 from the line. Please, tell me again how we are so terrible.
dummy

Casey, IL

#7 Jan 14, 2013
GoBigBlue wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhh, UK sucks alright. Your big bad Cardinals beat us by 3. At home. While we were 10-22 from the line. Please, tell me again how we are so terrible.
lol!!!! Worst game we've played this year, and we still won rather easily! Number one ranking now. I think you guys may hang another championship banner this year tho..I really do. Too bad its gonna be an NIT banner lol
Big Blue

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2013
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!!! Worst game we've played this year, and we still won rather easily! Number one ranking now. I think you guys may hang another championship banner this year tho..I really do. Too bad its gonna be an NIT banner lol
Bill, is that you?
GoBigBlue

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2013
dummy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not our fault our oldest starting player is a sophomore. Do you remember what it was like when Dieng, Siva, & Russ Smith were sophomores? You all lost to Morhead in the first round of the tourney. & that's bull shit. You didn't win easily, if I remember correctly, we were down 17 & ended within 3. Why can't you cocky Louisville fans worry about your own damn team? You all act like beating us is like winning the Championship. I guess it probably is, since Pitino has as many of those as he does wins over Cal & UK.
hate cat fans

Casey, IL

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Go VOLS!!!
satans head check

Jamestown, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2013
ky sucks and will for several years. Calipari bet on the wrong group of thugs. The thugs he had last year were more talented and could play together, something he doesn't have this year.
GoBigBlue

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
satans head check wrote:
ky sucks and will for several years. Calipari bet on the wrong group of thugs. The thugs he had last year were more talented and could play together, something he doesn't have this year.
we have way more top recruits than them ole cards. y'all gonna suck next year. just wait.
dummy

Casey, IL

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Yeah...id say we will suck next year. Lose ONE player. Yep, we will suck.
GoBigBlue

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Feb 1, 2013
dummy wrote:
Yeah...id say we will suck next year. Lose ONE player. Yep, we will suck.
Your Cards are looking good now!!!!! woo.
dummy

Casey, IL

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Yes they are! Got the worst part behind us and finally healthy and still ranked in top 15. Where are you guys ranked at there big blue?
bacon hater

Lyndora, PA

#18 Feb 13, 2013
I think the football team was winning at halftime once this year. Isn't that good?
l1c4life

Casey, IL

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Good luck in the NIT this year cats
whooa

Casey, IL

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Rocky top you'll always be home sweet home to me, good ol rocky top, rocky top tennessee...ROCKY TOP TENNESSEE!!! GO VOLS!!! CATS SUCK!
take that

United States

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Tennessee put a whoopin' on Kentucky!!!!! It was freaking hilarious!
GoBigBlue

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Mar 6, 2013
I trust your judgment that we will be in the NIT this year. You would have a better judgment on that, rather would a UK fan. I hope Pitino can get him a banner this year! It would be the Card's first one since when..'86? Oh & not to mention- Rick Pitino would double his ring collection, if you all get lucky. bahahahahaha stupid louisville fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Paul 163,842
Boobies 6 hr Barry Nobama 2
Beef at Save A Lot (Feb '09) 6 hr DUMP TRUMP 54
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Jagoe 844
Is Alligator Inn Shut Down (Mar '12) 22 hr Festur 6
Meth Makers (May '16) 22 hr Yogi bear 13
jason "blade" brown Fri tordon 1

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages