bethony miller is a who$e
oh really

Richmond, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2009
oh yeah thats right, you heard me, bethony miller is the county sperm bucket, all the girls should get together and f$ck her sh!t up, i know one guy she f#cked his head up real bad never did nothing to deserve it, and she knows who that guy is, alot of people knew him before he left, he is back now and he said to me he would love to see her get her face smashed in
hmmm

Jamestown, KY

#2 Sep 7, 2009
who is this? and what bethany miller are you talking about? do you know who her family is?
curious

Jamestown, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2009
r u talking about the bethony that is with randy brown?
What ever

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2009
U dont no the story u wernt there it was just me and him and i will not let any man put there hands on me and if taking up fore my self make me a whore then so be it and i wont sleep with just anybody and randy did not leave me i left him and he tolked me into coming back but before u go and talk about someone get your fax's right
i know her

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2010
bethony is a good person. she do any thing in the world for anybody. so stop talking bad bout her.
ninja

Jamestown, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2010
i know her wrote:
bethony is a good person. she do any thing in the world for anybody. so stop talking bad bout her.
is this philips daughter?
wow

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 19, 2010
no shes definatley a cracked out woman who done it with her own mothers husband, shes got aids anyways so she'll die out before long
whoo

Jamestown, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2010
phillip and marys daughter?
tsk tsk

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2010
oh really wrote:
oh yeah thats right, you heard me, bethony miller is the county sperm bucket, all the girls should get together and f$ck her sh!t up, i know one guy she f#cked his head up real bad never did nothing to deserve it, and she knows who that guy is, alot of people knew him before he left, he is back now and he said to me he would love to see her get her face smashed in
Is the pot calling the kettle black? LOL
allie
#11 Jan 10, 2011
no u people are stupid. bethony miller never slept with anyone dealing with her mom. she is a good person and u people need 2 grow up and get ur facts straight.
foreal79

Fort Thomas, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2011
No,you people need to get your fax stright.She is a home wrecker and sleeps with married men.When some one give her a place to live and food in her mouth she sneeks around and sleeps with there husband.And breaks up a happy home and takes a childs daddy from that home.Even if her Father is a man of God she knows better and her family is not any better for condoneing her behavior.She is the one who need to grow up and find a single man her age not a married one old enough to be her father.
allie
#13 Jan 24, 2011
must be a different bethony then.
kentucky girl

Versailles, KY

#14 Jan 24, 2011
curious wrote:
r u talking about the bethony that is with randy brown?
They have been broken up for a long time...he has a new g/f now...
i don't even know her name, she's trashy too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Pikeville Parent 163,719
Wife swap, Russell County edition 3 hr Peanut butter and... 14
What happened to Jenna Polston 3 hr Graddie 5
Tony Kerr Beer Store 7 hr Jackie from Kroge... 19
Big John Corbett 9 hr Wonderbread 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr Update 771
Landon Helm Fri I seen you 13

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages