Did Leon Grider, Phillip Grider, & Le...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
What

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Dec 2, 2009
You have to ask wrote:
Philip and Leah are druggies who have police protection. Leon on the other hand is an absolute jewel. He and his wife have done more for this community than anyone else. The best way to judge someone is when they under attack. The Griders are tremendous people who are helping us all.
Yeah, all you on pain pills!!!
Agree

Brownsville, TN

#22 Dec 2, 2009
Watcher wrote:
According to USJudicalWatch, the charges against Leon were dismissed back in the summer. Why has everyone been so closed mouthed about it? Are they disappointed that the Chief didn't get him after all?
I can only hope that the people that voted for the city counsel that keep JMI on the force (Chief) get to pay the taxes necessary to compensate the Griders for their losses.
Did this post get somebody's attention at City Hall? Must have to vote of "nuts."
Pepsi Girl

Jamestown, KY

#23 Dec 5, 2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR GRIDER FAMILY WE LOVE YOU ALL SURE DO WISH THEY WERE MORE FAMILIES LIKE YOURS
HELLO

Latonia, KY

#24 Dec 5, 2009
whats up wrote:
who is phillip and leah, whats up with these 3
PHILLIP GRIDER IS LEON GRIDER'S NEPNEW AND HE SET LEON UP THAT'S WHY LEON HAD ALL THEM CHARGE'S ON HIM BUT HE GOT THEM DISMISSED THANK GOD BUT IT COSTED HIM UP IN THE MILLON'S FOR HIS LAWYER'S BUT HE WILL GET IT BACK DOUBLE WHEN HE SUE'S RUSSELL CO. AND JOE (BLOW) IRVIN THAT JUST GO'S TO SHOW YOU YOUR FAMILY WILL [email protected] YOU BEFORE ANYONE ELSE EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE NOT DONE A THING I KNOW IM STILL PAYING LAWER FEE'S FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO AND MY LAYER EVEN [email protected] ME THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUSTICE IN RUSSELL CO. NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE A FAT ASS BANK ACCOUNT OR YOU ARE A RATT AND THEN THEY USE ALL OF YOU RATTING BASTARD'S UP AND OFF TO THE PEN YOU GO WITH BUBBA AS YOUR CELL MATE WHAT GO'S AROUND COME'S AROUND.
HELLO

Latonia, KY

#25 Dec 5, 2009
wannano wrote:
what is Phillip up to these days? whare does he live? still driving the white Bronco?
WHO AND THE [email protected] CARES WHERE THE RATTING & THE TROUBLE MAKEING BASTERD IS.
Is it Him

United States

#26 Dec 5, 2009
Doesn't Phillip go to the Community College there in Russell Springs? If it's the same guy, he seemed distracted at school. Guess the thoughts of the pen will do that.
BUBBA

Latonia, KY

#27 Dec 5, 2009
Is it Him wrote:
Doesn't Phillip go to the Community College there in Russell Springs? If it's the same guy, he seemed distracted at school. Guess the thoughts of the pen will do that.
YEA HE IS MISSING ME BUT WE WILL BE BACK TOGETHER WHEN HE COMES BACK TO THE PEN HE LOVES ME ALL 10 INCHES OF ME LOL
someone concerned

London, KY

#29 Jan 8, 2011
I can tell you alot about phillip Grider! He is a low life piece of shit that ain't good for nothing! Especially raising his kids. He seems to think that he is going to take Kim's kids away from her but he has another thing coming. He hasn't ben part of those kids lives in a long time and now all the sudden he wants full custody of her kids. He is the lowest of lowest on the piece of shit meter. He is so bad that he had to ask the judge for an extra visitation day in order to bring the kids to their ball practices and games. And from what I hear he still isn't doing what he has been doing that either. Who would not want to take their kids to sporting events? They are only little once and one day he will regret that. No he probably won't either!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min another viewer 170,023
Our Beloved Hoover 50 min Give up that seat 151
Morgan Stephens 8 hr Letmeseeyou 1
What happened to Shana Mann? 11 hr Concerned 1
PremierTox owners convicted. Why no word on sen... Tue Aletheia 29
Who is Chris Hicks Mon Worried Grammie 2
Fiscal Court Code of Ethics Mon sam 5

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages