a bag of chips shes a dum b-itch
Me and You

Bardstown, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2008
wow...
what the crap

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jan 29, 2008
doesn't she work at pizza hut??? matt whickers baby's momma???
well well well

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jan 29, 2008
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>a bag of chips shes a dum b-itch
Well maybe she was hungry...
jugss

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2008
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>a bag of chips shes a dum b-itch
hell she may get the death penalty for that .
Jaxs all the way

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2008
She stole more than a bag of chips it was more like 30.00 worth of stuff i was in there when the cops was having the cashiers ring the stuff up and i saw the total and also watched them take pics. of the stuff she stole and it is all on camera.
I Bet

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2008
Bether amam & daddy are real proud of her.As is her employer;Pizza Hut!
brandyrexroat_du mbitch

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2008
first off if yall wanna talk crap go ahead cause you dont even know what happened and yes i have a baby by matt so what do you all know what the girl i was with done huh?? do you know what half of russell county is doing .....no so shut up and get over it ....plus retards i dont work at pizza hut.... thanx have a lovely damn day!!!!!!!!!!
u r a loooooooser

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2008
brandyrexroat_dumbitch wrote:
first off if yall wanna talk crap go ahead cause you dont even know what happened and yes i have a baby by matt so what do you all know what the girl i was with done huh?? do you know what half of russell county is doing .....no so shut up and get over it ....plus retards i dont work at pizza hut.... thanx have a lovely damn day!!!!!!!!!!
08-M-00058 COMMONWEALTH VS. REXROAT, BRANDY N
(ARRAIGNMENT)
1 0230390 TBUT/DISP/SHPLFT <$300 (M) CF28 8J3967512-1
looks like your the one with the charges little lady!
wake up

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2008
brandyrexroat_dumbitch wrote:
I think you had it right when you wrote dumb b**ch next to your own name.

Since: Feb 08

Glasgow, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2008
Good lord people! its an outrage!
Duh

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2008
Its because of sorry pieces of crap that steal, prices of a lot of things are higher. The consumer that obeys the law pays for it. This is a big f**king deal.
brandyrexroat_du mbitch

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2008
thanx i like being a bitch and ummm 300 dollars it wow if you all have nothing better to do with your time then spend all day on the computer then you must not have a life so whos the damn loser now plus im, not a freakin theif and i've worked my ass off for what little i do have and you can take it and shove it thanx and like i said have a lovely day !!!!!!!!!
u r a loooooooser

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2008
so you don't even know what you have been charged with, that would be shoplifting UNDER $300.00 so therefore the charges are a misdemeanour..I would assume this was all just a big mistake huh??? Yeah right... Again another piece of crap from Russell Co... Make us proud BRANDY!
bored in rc

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Feb 2, 2008
WAS IT FOOD?
brandyrexroat_du mbitch

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Feb 2, 2008
oh i am so glad you can tell me what my charges are idiot im going back to school and i am going to go to college do you know what that is.??? ya know what people make mistakes and yea i did so what its not like i killed someone why dont they help find chris gregory that would be something to really talk about but noooo.... you all have to sit around ANd talk crap about other people you are so coooooooool!!!!
Duh

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Feb 2, 2008
Maybe you should have been looking for Chris and not stealing sh*t at the store. Stealing is a big deal.... Its pathetic and reflects badly on your parents..... Was you not loved as a child? Did you think that if you stole enough crap you could open a store of your own and pay for that college education? Or maybe pay to hire a private eye to look for Chris?!?!? It would be wise for you to open a can of shut the h*ll up stop posting excuses for your pathetic life. Action speaks louder than words.
bnr

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Feb 2, 2008
suck one b/c i cared about chris alot you probably dont even know him plus you dont have to worry about my education b/c its taken care of and if chris was here he would be right by my side so get a life i have better things to do so goodbye for good. so hows about you open that can or should i just meet up with you and shut it for you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr Bigelow 35,760
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 136,185
Swingers in Russell County 5 hr Tommy 2
Things being discovered 5 hr Ronco 7
SMOKING in this age of knowledge 7 hr coffey bean 1
Tattoos 7 hr coffey bean 6
Excuse or Purpose? 19 hr Cujo 5
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]