Next Last
wbds

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2008
so what's new with her story
who cares

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Who cares? Why are you so freaking obsessed with her? If you want to know anything about her, why don't you just go freaking ask her or are you too scared? Seriously this is getting old quick.
lol scared

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2008
She looks like she does to much dope with her mother. They couldnt sit on a fly and kill it! I know if shes seen talking with someones hubby shes gonna get what she deserves!You should check out her my space page.
dont trust anyone

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2008
lol scared wrote:
She looks like she does to much dope with her mother. They couldnt sit on a fly and kill it! I know if shes seen talking with someones hubby shes gonna get what she deserves!You should check out her my space page.
erica does not do drugs with her mother a nd a very good mother herself ,,,do i detect a little bit of jealousy?
shannon

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Oct 17, 2008
you all better watch your mouths
Her friend

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Oct 17, 2008
you all dont know her, if you did you all would like her and not talk bad about her, she's a good person, you don't know what's going on in her life. If you want to judge her judge yourself first. see if you've made all the right decisions in your life. im sure all of you will find you can't saying a word. and she's always been skinny her and her mother both.
who cares

Jamestown, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2008
erica johnson is a druggie and a ho just like her mother. they are both old, ugly and nasty.
Who Cares

Jamestown, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2008
Police in Cookeville have arrested a former teacher who served six months in jail after being accused of having sex with a 13-year-old boy.
DAVID AKA FAGGY

Jamestown, KY

#11 Oct 17, 2008
ribit!
the true you

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2008
erica wrote:
oh i'm old,ugly,and nasty that means you must be a little f*cking kid to scared to tell me who the hell u are and for ur information i'm not a druggie. and if i'm so nasty y the hell r u so worried about who i'm with. the only thing i can figure out is ur jealous of who i am and who i'm with.
So do you have your hands in a married mans cookie jar then? You want people to tell who they are then tell them if you are messing with a married man then!!!
dollar signs

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Oct 17, 2008
Maybe those married men will help you all keep the eletric paid so it wont get shut off.
gotcha

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Oct 17, 2008
the girl wrote:
well u should know what my story is or maybe not because he wouldn't answer is phone yesterday when u called twice. leave us alone it's nobodys business but ours. sorry he don't want to be with you or whoever else.
you aint the only one you know!they should call him pimp daddy
just say

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Oct 17, 2008
just put the man's name on here already
LOL

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2008
just say wrote:
just put the man's name on here already
That's what I'm screamin'!
wbds

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2008
Mike Roberston
what the crap

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2008
how old is Mike robertson, the one that married one of the twins?
hmmm

Brownsville, KY

#19 Oct 18, 2008
cant find her on myspace what is her last name now??
NAMES

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Oct 18, 2008
he is married with a boy and a girl....he wife has a twin sister
heyheyhey

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Oct 18, 2008
erica wrote:
oh i'm old,ugly,and nasty that means you must be a little f*cking kid to scared to tell me who the hell u are and for ur information i'm not a druggie. and if i'm so nasty y the hell r u so worried about who i'm with. the only thing i can figure out is ur jealous of who i am and who i'm with.
Cheaters are just a quick bumpen of the hipsguys like to use ya up then throw ya out. Then they go home to the wife. Home is where the heart truley is lets hope they realize that before its to late!They do end up reqretting messing with the quickys
russell springs rez

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Oct 18, 2008
erica wrote:
honey you ain't old, you just look like it. and yes you are ugly and nasty. so why in the hell am i jealous of you? and by the way quite messing with married men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min ExTrumpMan 149,956
cheating woman 7 hr concerned 6
Russell county quick lube 8 hr Urban Legand 4
Anyone have any experience with Dr B over by th... Fri shining light 3
Easy women Thu Tim 28
How did Andys wife die? (Jan '08) Wed Poltice 41
Is the new Rite-Aid selling liquor? Jul 27 anon 6

Russell Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages