america is not what it use to be
hey hey

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2012
the gove... in power is taking all of the people's rights away
Libby

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2012
I have all my rights. Get back on your medication and you will feel better.
Chap

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2012
to many immigrants, everywhere you look some old man has bought a young phillipine bride and brought her to america. she gets ssi and all other govt benefits.
MagicMIKE

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Sep 3, 2012
Be specific. What have you lost? Fox news didn't tell you what rights you've lost, they just told you you're losing them. u people are as bad as zombies. Totally brainwashed and naive.Be specific.
Rowdy Yates

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Fix News is irrelevant
Believer

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Sep 3, 2012
"Anerican", what is Anerican. The R party does not want to support education, they know the ignorant will vote republican.
MagicMIKE

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Waiting....are your guns gone,food stamps,unemployment? No! Vote Romney and they will be though.
Backwoods

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
MagicMIKE wrote:
Waiting....are your guns gone,food stamps,unemployment? No! Vote Romney and they will be though.
We have the rights that the government wants us to have and how they want them to be carried out! You have the American people to thank for that and our government. Our government wants the wealth and the control of the nation in the hands of a few and it is. The people will never control the country as long as they depend on the government for everything they use. People used to be self sufficient and therefore they had control of their own life, when you rely on nobody then nobody can control you. People depend on the government for their monthly check, food stamps, insurance, hud (home). Hell if McDonalds closed half the population would die within a month!!! The only way to get the old America back is to take it back because the government will not just hand the control and wealth back to us!!!
Help KY FINEST

Ferguson, KY

#10 Sep 3, 2012
People think cause they seen blue background on signs of Russell co. candidates, they were voting a certain party(NOT! Locals candyarses depend on locals not paying attention and listening to soo called importan t friends to tell um whats really gonna help um on down the line...BACKWOODS GOT IT RIGHT DOWN THE LINE on GOv't wanting you to depend on Gov't. When you depend. You are their slaves. Libby Your soo stupid(KY ATTORNEY GEN TRIED TO STOP YOUR FREE SPEECH ON TOPIX MORON...I POSTED MY NAME AND MY OBJECTION..I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO STAND AN POST MY NAME TO HIS ILLEGAL ACTION OF DENYING FREE SPEECH...UNLIB find the diffrence in hole in the ground and your arse and come back and explain the differance...
Been there

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Sep 3, 2012
I loved what Backwoods had to say. It was summed up perfect. You Go.
Believer

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Sep 4, 2012
Help KY FINEST wrote:
People think cause they seen blue background on signs of Russell co. candidates, they were voting a certain party(NOT! Locals candyarses depend on locals not paying attention and listening to soo called importan t friends to tell um whats really gonna help um on down the line...BACKWOODS GOT IT RIGHT DOWN THE LINE on GOv't wanting you to depend on Gov't. When you depend. You are their slaves. Libby Your soo stupid(KY ATTORNEY GEN TRIED TO STOP YOUR FREE SPEECH ON TOPIX MORON...I POSTED MY NAME AND MY OBJECTION..I WAS THE ONLY ONE TO STAND AN POST MY NAME TO HIS ILLEGAL ACTION OF DENYING FREE SPEECH...UNLIB find the diffrence in hole in the ground and your arse and come back and explain the differance...
Very poor grammar, did you go to school?
ICE1

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Sep 22, 2012
the constitution belongs to We the People of the united states of America,also the government if we don't like the way our country is being run it's We the People that make the impeach changes, once up on a time did we not, we the people put Nixon out.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Sep 22, 2012
ICE1 wrote:
the constitution belongs to We the People of the united states of America,also the government if we don't like the way our country is being run it's We the People that make the impeach changes, once up on a time did we not, we the people put Nixon out.
No, he resigned.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Sep 22, 2012
hey hey wrote:
the gove... in power is taking all of the people's rights away
The only bill to pass Congress lately to seriously threaten our freedoms is the Patriot Act 1 and 2, courtesy of the Bush administration. Unfortunately, Obama hasn't had it repealed, so I guess he owns it, too., at least for the time being.
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2012
Really the only right we have left is what we are doing on here, just running our mouths.Gov ernment could care less if we gripe just as long as we dont follow up with it .Then thats another matter .Then the fbi,atf,ect will be at your door .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min yabadabado 135,673
Lake Cumberland state resort park 1 hr spike 2
looking to buy broken ps3 for parts or broken f... (Nov '11) 6 hr Lucky13 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 8 hr Barbara Zumbro 35,753
Russell County Teachers 8 hr Disgusted 15
Things being discovered 9 hr silly folks 5
People that let their dogs roam the neighborhood (Nov '13) Apr 16 dzbbgirl 6
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]