teeth

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Sep 24, 2012
Does anybody know if I get my teeth cut out can I make payments on dentures? Or do I have to pay it all up front?
info

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2012
teeth wrote:
Does anybody know if I get my teeth cut out can I make payments on dentures? Or do I have to pay it all up front?
I had to pay for them to pull my teeth and the denture all at one time. Went to Mealnie Loy
Court

United States

#3 Oct 2, 2012
teeth wrote:
Check out Care Credit. It's a medical payment plan that charges the patient no interest. The site also lists the providers in your area that accept Care Credit.
Court

United States

#4 Oct 2, 2012
The Tooth Booth takes Care Credit. Check their website.
Meee

Jamestown, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2012
Do you know how I can get more info on Care Credit?
Court

United States

#6 Oct 3, 2012
They helped me apply at The Tooth Booth but Care Credit has a website where you can apply yourself. You can go directly to the Care Credit site or go through the link on The Tooth Booth's website www.thetoothbooth.com
Coup

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Who does denture implants,or snap on dentures. Would like to know ,and how they work, and the cost range. Are they hard to get use to.
No care credit

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
Meee wrote:
Do you know how I can get more info on Care Credit?
Care credit is a credit card with annual Percentage rate of 26.99%
Court

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2012
No care credit wrote:
<quoted text>Care credit is a credit card with annual Percentage rate of 26.99%
You're only charged interest IF you don't pay it off in the agreed time period. If you sign up for a 24 month period and do not have it paid off in that agreed period then you'll pick up an interest rate comparable to a cc, otherwise if it is paid within the agreed period, you'll be charged no interest. I'd only be scared if you can't foresee paying it off in the allotted time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Viewer 178,015
Another federal crime ... 46 min Pat McGlone 14
Vfw in Russell Springs 10 hr Pootshoot 33
Police Chief Irvin accuses US Justice Watch rep... (Sep '09) 18 hr joanna 37
Lack of police 22 hr Big d 32
Clete WINS (May '14) Fri Hillbilly 24
Women hanging at the pool room. Any thoughts? (Sep '17) Fri Fragile 10

Russell Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages