Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

curious wrote:
does anyone know when his trial starts
He is out free walking the streets right now since there has never been a trial yet courtesy of low bond request by Commonwealth Attorney Mathew Leveridge and his assstant wife. Please remember this outrageous shame next election.
shame

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

take him out and hang him in a big oak tree or would that be too good for the killer i get sick of his family giving excuses on here. but their not much better either bet they don,t mention he had a hand in the tina roberts case either that whole ridge should be prosecuted jack shaffer is a credit to copley
okay

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

shame wrote:
take him out and hang him in a big oak tree or would that be too good for the killer i get sick of his family giving excuses on here. but their not much better either bet they don,t mention he had a hand in the tina roberts case either that whole ridge should be prosecuted jack shaffer is a credit to copley
If he was running for deputy sheriff, would he know not to shoot someone in the back and is he using his knowledge of being a cop, as "insanity by jealously of the heart" Well for one, you did the crime and you will pay the time. Sorry don't see him getting out of it and maybe they are just letting him have a little time out before he hits the slammer. Time will tell. Yeah he goes to chruch now, but why go to the sawmill on saturday nite and drink. lol tells you anything. He has no remorse for what he did.
COPLEY CHIC

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Judged:

pEOPLE TALKING SHIT ALL OF THE TIME ABOUT SITUATIONS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IS WHAT GETS ON MY NERVES-WHAT THE HELL DOES THE ROBERTS CASE HAVE TO DO WITH MY DAD.AND AS FOR THE FAMILY YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ANY OF US,OR YOU WOULD KNOW BETTER
death trap

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

hey dear, you may know me or not but where kin. everything on torch ridge is gonna be our familys fault. all i have to say is, burn in hell for the one who blames us.
Willie

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2009

Judged:

If you take a life you should show some remorse. Whether it be intentional, accident or on purpose. If someone was attacking my loved ones, I would kill that someone to save my family but would feel great remorse for having killed another human being.I would also expect to serve some jail time because murder is still against the law. Even in Russell County. My heart hurts for this man's family. You do the crime, you do the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min UIdiotRaceMAkeWor... 150,042
looking to buy 1/24 nascar diecast collections (Aug '10) 3 hr meme 90
New Counselor at RC Hospital 3 hr Ashamed 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Curious 130,287
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 hr Republicans Are S... 26,229
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 16 hr Republicans Are S... 16,129

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Russell Springs News, Events & Info