pretty bad

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

i had to go through the traffic... looked pretty bad... head on..
Fairview felllllllar

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

it looked pretty bad, i seen a family with 3 kids sittin on the side of the road
yeah

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Fairview felllllllar wrote:
it looked pretty bad, i seen a family with 3 kids sittin on the side of the road
Heard some girl was fighting with her Mexcan boyfriend and he swerved and met her head on. Seriously. She did have 3 kid in the vehicle with her. All were ok.
my opinion

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

well if shes dating a mexican then she deserved it. hope the kids were ok though
yeah

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

my opinion wrote:
well if shes dating a mexican then she deserved it. hope the kids were ok though
LOL. I think she is the only one that was taken to the hospital.
LOL

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Judged:

Nobody deserves to die or be hurt you idiot!!
yeah

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

LOL wrote:
OMG!! I am so sorry. I just read what I posted. I did not mean it the way it sounded. I was just glad that the kids were ok. But her injuries were just minor. I know domestic violence is no laughing matter. It is taken too lightly until it is too late...no matter what the nationality. Again...I apologize.
hey

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

LOL wrote:
How long do we have to keep putting up with the illegal mexican menace in Russell county ? Most of those illegal greasers causing wrecks dont have drivers licenses or car insurance
eli

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard some girl was fighting with her Mexcan boyfriend and he swerved and met her head on. Seriously. She did have 3 kid in the vehicle with her. All were ok.
they was at savalot fighted about hour before the wreck happed i see them you could not miss all the screaming he was follow her around stalking her i hope they put the beaner in jail ,
hopeful

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

LOL wrote:
I agree with you!
Willie

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

Crazy people come in all nationalities. Russell County has had many domestic episodes that did need involve a Hispanic. Our people in power do not take these occurrences as serious as they should. The results are lots of folks live daily in fear and pain. People tend to turn away from folks in need of help.They are afraid to get involved. No one should be afraid of family members.
do it

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

eli wrote:
<quoted text>they was at savalot fighted about hour before the wreck happed i see them you could not miss all the screaming he was follow her around stalking her i hope they put the beaner in jail ,
Why should Russell taxpayers keep that beaner in jail and pay to raise his half breed kids too? Deport his greasy ass and his white ho and half breed kids with him.
Wateva

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

hey wrote:
<quoted text>How long do we have to keep putting up with the illegal mexican menace in Russell county ? Most of those illegal greasers causing wrecks dont have drivers licenses or car insurance
niether do alot of the white ppl either but their still driving.
Wateva

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

do it wrote:
<quoted text>Why should Russell taxpayers keep that beaner in jail and pay to raise his half breed kids too? Deport his greasy ass and his white ho and half breed kids with him.
Fu$k u ppl u all have no heart trace bac your heritage im sure u r a illegal immagrant somewhere down the line stupid and the kids r legal duh born here so get ovr it
Estupido

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Does ne one no wat they were driving ?
legal

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

Wateva wrote:
<quoted text>Fu$k u ppl u all have no heart trace bac your heritage im sure u r a illegal immagrant somewhere down the line stupid and the kids r legal duh born here so get ovr it
If I had to guess from your spelling and the fact that there is no punctuation in your comment, you wouldn't have to "trace bac" very far to find the illegal immigrants in your family...
CAIAPHAS

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

get rid of these greasy, beaners. demand for larry'lazy bastard' bennett and the other criminal law enforcement to do something about this.
4sure

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

A head-on crash last night in the Fairview community was an act of “domestic violence” according to investigating officers. The ordeal began around 6:45 when the local 911 Dispatch received a call that a “red Suzuki car” was attempting to force another vehicle off of East Highway 80. While Deputies with the Russell County Sheriff’s Department were responding to that call, another 911 call was received stating the vehicles had been involved in a head-on collision in front of Wade’s Discount. Deputy Sheriff Jason Wariner told WJRS NEWS that Fernando Lopez, age 27, had attempted to force his ex-wife’s vehicle off the roadway between Mt. Eden Road and the 910 intersection. Dana Lopez had reportedly pulled off the roadway and her ex-husband drove on….but when she pulled her vehicle back onto Ky. 80 and was proceeding toward Russell Springs, Fernando Lopez then crashed his vehicle into hers head-on.

Dana Lopez was transported by ambulance while three children in her car were taken by family members to the Russell County Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained during the collision. Fernando Lopez was also treated at the local hospital and then lodged in the Russell County Jail on numerous charges including Assault 1st Degree, Wanton Endangerment, No Operators License and No Insurance.
what

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

Judged:

4sure wrote:
A head-on crash last night in the Fairview community was an act of “domestic violence” according to investigating officers. The ordeal began around 6:45 when the local 911 Dispatch received a call that a “red Suzuki car” was attempting to force another vehicle off of East Highway 80. While Deputies with the Russell County Sheriff’s Department were responding to that call, another 911 call was received stating the vehicles had been involved in a head-on collision in front of Wade’s Discount. Deputy Sheriff Jason Wariner told WJRS NEWS that Fernando Lopez, age 27, had attempted to force his ex-wife’s vehicle off the roadway between Mt. Eden Road and the 910 intersection. Dana Lopez had reportedly pulled off the roadway and her ex-husband drove on….but when she pulled her vehicle back onto Ky. 80 and was proceeding toward Russell Springs, Fernando Lopez then crashed his vehicle into hers head-on.
Dana Lopez was transported by ambulance while three children in her car were taken by family members to the Russell County Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained during the collision. Fernando Lopez was also treated at the local hospital and then lodged in the Russell County Jail on numerous charges including Assault 1st Degree, Wanton Endangerment, No Operators License and No Insurance.
The damned illegal mexicans in Russell county always causing problems with their drinking, driving, wrecking crashing cars, fighting people-and imagine that doing it during a FULL MOON TOO !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Le Jimbo 145,962
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min The_Box 128,476
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 33,815
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
Middle School 13 hr myrt 2
Russell Co Prosecutor Matthew Leveridge Arrested (Mar '09) 13 hr dano 111
Men who go 4 younger girls 14 hr please 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••