First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ha ha stupid group

Providence, UT

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Wow 22 people showed up for the EK board meeting. That's some real community representation. You idiots. When is EK watch going to stop? The only reason they do this is so that lady can be quoted in the pape and get attention. It's funny how the dumbest people in our town just follow someone even more stupid.
miakoda

De Kalb Junction, NY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Ha ha stupid group wrote:
Wow 22 people showed up for the EK board meeting. That's some real community representation. You idiots. When is EK watch going to stop? The only reason they do this is so that lady can be quoted in the pape and get attention. It's funny how the dumbest people in our town just follow someone even more stupid.
You think??? Well I guess you think our commissioner is stupid as well....after all they are going to investigate and why dont you talk to the teachers and staff at school....maybe you might learn something.
Go ahead call names, shows your stupidity.... 22 people is really a lot especially when there use to be none, and for your info not all there were part of the watch group, but soon will be after getting treated the way they were that night.
Hang in there, you will see more in the papers..... after all we now have letters from teachers and staff who are now not afraid to speak up. We are only here to get our school back to where it was before the Sue Kelly reign.
Need to read

Providence, UT

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Miakoda, you need to read the procedural literature available on the NY state Ed depart website. Anyone who lodges a compliant or petition with the NY state Ed or commissioner is automatically assigned an appeal #. Everyone.

This is another example of a stupid idiot leading more stupid people. The commissioner ddidnt assign an appeal number because they are legitemtly concerned there is an issue. Rey assign it because they HAVE to.

I mean, are you people really this stupid???? Just because your leader acts like it is a big deal that an appeal number was assigned you act like its a major event. In all actuality it's just part of the work flow that has to occur in Albany to manage all the appeals an complaints try receive. It doesn't mean anything except that they received you poorly written letters. Idiot.
miakoda

De Kalb Junction, NY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Need to read wrote:
Miakoda, you need to read the procedural literature available on the NY state Ed depart website. Anyone who lodges a compliant or petition with the NY state Ed or commissioner is automatically assigned an appeal #. Everyone.
This is another example of a stupid idiot leading more stupid people. The commissioner ddidnt assign an appeal number because they are legitemtly concerned there is an issue. Rey assign it because they HAVE to.
I mean, are you people really this stupid???? Just because your leader acts like it is a big deal that an appeal number was assigned you act like its a major event. In all actuality it's just part of the work flow that has to occur in Albany to manage all the appeals an complaints try receive. It doesn't mean anything except that they received you poorly written letters. Idiot.
Goes to show you what you know, and actually this process was done at Norwood/Norfolk and they have already started the process. Go ahead call people names just shows how uneducated you really are. I dont see anyone from the watch calling people names other than the FEW people on here that think they know it all. You are not worth my time to argue with and all I am saying is just sit back and watch.... Also, what about the teachers and staff members, are you calling them idiots as well??? Take the time to go to the school and talk to teachers....they will tell you. Oh thats right you dont live in this district.....just causing trouble.
Need to read

Providence, UT

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Wow, really? I actually live in the district you retard. You are literally te dumbest person in the world. Shows what I know? I read that directly from the commissioner site. Maybe you should shut your poor mouth you broke scumb bag hick.
Montez

Caldwell, NJ

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Need to read wrote:
Wow, really? I actually live in the district you retard. You are literally te dumbest person in the world. Shows what I know? I read that directly from the commissioner site. Maybe you should shut your poor mouth you broke scumb bag hick.
Finally someone with intelligence. Took you what, a few clicks on a website to invalidate everything they're trying to "reform?" Just goes to show the so called "procedural knowledge" this group has. This is the way things were and are run, even with Dr. Cartwright. Do they think this is the only time a teacher hasn't been happy? It's comical yet sad to watch as I'm sure you can agree.
miakoda

De Kalb Junction, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Need to read wrote:
Wow, really? I actually live in the district you retard. You are literally te dumbest person in the world. Shows what I know? I read that directly from the commissioner site. Maybe you should shut your poor mouth you broke scumb bag hick.
You dont live in the district....you live in Antwerp area.... everyone knows who you are, you are related to the pres. of the board. So have you heard, a lot of good teachers are retiring early....hmmmm....wonder why?? Go ahead call us names but I will tell you we have lost our school...listen to the students, they do not want to go anymore...
Why do you think I pulled my child and have started homeschooling....its not the teachers its the administration.
Need to read

Providence, UT

#8 Feb 5, 2013
You really are a retard, Miakoda. First, do live in the district. What makes you think I live in Antwerp? Who the f#ck lives in Antwerp?

Secondly, YOU, miss "I can't write a proper sentence so I use.....between everything I say", is allowed to homeschool your kids? This is bad. They will most likely end up poor and stupid like you.

Lastly, your group is not representing our community. Actually, most of the community doesn't support it. That is why only 10 people showed up for your "community meeting" and 22 for the board meeting. Literally, everyone in our district (outside of the small group of idiots in EK watch) is laughing at how stupid this looks. EK watch is even the butt of jokes at basketball tournements. It's fairly obvious to see that the people in it are either disgruntled employees or individuals that dot have the education or skill set to run a school but need attention and this is an avenue for that.
cant disagree

Ardsley, NY

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Honestly, need to read, you hit it right in the head. Good to see some common sense. Thank you!
Ron Jeremy

Hermon, NY

#10 Feb 5, 2013
cant disagree wrote:
Honestly, need to read, you hit it right in the head. Good to see some common sense. Thank you!
This. Most of the community does not in fact agree with the watch group. We all know they are just a group of parents who didn't get their way and that their kids were told "no" a few times in the classroom. They're making the community look bad. Let me rephrase that: They're showing Russell and Edwards' ass. There are much bigger problems in this world than their ridiculous individual agendas.
miakoda

De Kalb Junction, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2013
You are definitely showing your ignorance.... We will all see in the future how the administration is affecting our district.... Wow, you are angry because I said you lived in Antwerp...hmmm...usually people dont flare up unless it is true.
I dont care what you think about the group, we have had many people call and apologize for not listening to us in the past.
As far as 10 people showing up for the meeting, well count again because you are wrong there were more than 10 people there....I was there.
And as far as 22 showing up for the Board meeting, not everyone can attend and that is why there were signed petitions and more to come. We represent a majority of the district. We are just telling facts, and that is why the videos are posted, how can we make things up if the videos are taped during the meeting?
Shows how hillbilly you really are....
All i have to say is time will tell and if it comes out that we are wrong I am sure we will admit it but until then ..... Keep your negativity to yourselves because you are not hurting us....just showing your true ignorance. Now with that said...I will not respond anymore to your stupid remarks...you should be ashamed...I never said anything negative about you. Mark sure you attend church a little more you need it..
miakoda

De Kalb Junction, NY

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Need to read wrote:
You really are a retard, Miakoda. First, do live in the district. What makes you think I live in Antwerp? Who the f#ck lives in Antwerp?
Secondly, YOU, miss "I can't write a proper sentence so I use.....between everything I say", is allowed to homeschool your kids? This is bad. They will most likely end up poor and stupid like you.
Lastly, your group is not representing our community. Actually, most of the community doesn't support it. That is why only 10 people showed up for your "community meeting" and 22 for the board meeting. Literally, everyone in our district (outside of the small group of idiots in EK watch) is laughing at how stupid this looks. EK watch is even the butt of jokes at basketball tournements. It's fairly obvious to see that the people in it are either disgruntled employees or individuals that dot have the education or skill set to run a school but need attention and this is an avenue for that.
As far as my ...... I use this instead of saying yadayadayada... and its a free country I will write as I may...adding a little pizzaz to my writing shows character... hahahahaha yokes on you!
Confused Jackie Chan

Worcester, MA

#13 Feb 6, 2013
I think miakoda's response lowered my IQ about 30 points. Adding pizzazz to your writing style shows character? Where do you get your logic, the toilet store?
opinion

Edwards, NY

#14 Feb 6, 2013
grow the f up all you guys here all sound like a bunch of f retards here ...... gosip gosip bicth. run each others down. you should all be very proud parents of yourselves as adults here in this community. and as i see it both sides have points that are right here and the truth cant be shown because you all think your right.
Clown

Edwards, NY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
Ron Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
This. Most of the community does not in fact agree with the watch group. We all know they are just a group of parents who didn't get their way and that their kids were told "no" a few times in the classroom. They're making the community look bad. Let me rephrase that: They're showing Russell and Edwards' ass. There are much bigger problems in this world than their ridiculous individual agendas.
And the other side is a group of parents whos kids have always been told yes and they hate the fact that someone is pointing that out. It upsets them that the "click" is being watched!!!
:)
Ron Jeremy

Hermon, NY

#17 Feb 7, 2013
It's spelled clique. I think they fact that I had to point that out proves enough.
Ron Jeremy

Hermon, NY

#18 Feb 7, 2013
Ron Jeremy wrote:
It's spelled clique. I think they fact that I had to point that out proves enough.
*The fact.
Clown

Edwards, NY

#19 Feb 8, 2013
That's all you can come up with for a reply?

Wow....ok

Did I spell everything right? All punctuation good fer ya?
Clown

Edwards, NY

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Apparently my lack of proper grammar is the only thing you could find that wasn't correct, correct?

BTW it's all about the clicks at that school.
you know it and so do I
Ron Jeremy

United States

#21 Feb 8, 2013
Clown wrote:
Apparently my lack of proper grammar is the only thing you could find that wasn't correct, correct?
BTW it's all about the clicks at that school.
you know it and so do I
Once again, the word you're looking for is "clique".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother of year at it again Mon lake larry 10
Help with Lincoln Provenance Jun 25 searching 2
Hmmm Jun 24 bertie 4
blake campsite (Jun '14) Jun 22 jane 8
New bartender at the bowling alley Jun 22 waldo 12
4 wheeler accident Jun 18 You know 1
Justin scovil Jun 10 Mary Meyers 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages