Shannon baldridge is a child rapist

Shannon baldridge is a child rapist

Posted in the Russell Forum

Furious

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Shannon baldridge is a child rapist, I know personally and if u don't believe it look on greenup jail tracker for William baldridge! He also sold drugs and I'm not sure on this part but him and his daughter were sexually involved and now she has a baby by her own father! They are liars and theirs and rapists I would steer clear of the baldridge clan the only one I know that is decent is Jason!
Agreed

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2012
Holy shiiitt I heard the same thing! I seen the thang on the jail site I looked it up to c if it was tru and it it! Thts sad, a I heard the same thang about Brittany she had his kid and he got er pregnant
eww

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2012
Brittany does not have a kid by her father. Haha Shannon is a nasty bastard. Always has been. He's been in jail more than he's been out. Her child belongs to her husband, thank you. If you don't knows details you should certainly not assume things about ppl. Brittany is a sweetheart. Talk about that loser all you want, but don't talk about Brit.
linz

Ashland, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
ok brittany aint my cousin but i've always claimed her bc we were close and obviously whoever put the first comment dont know shit bc brittany dont have a baby with her dad haha she's freakin married and her husband is her baby daddy
Douche

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Sep 6, 2012
I guess he got bored with messing around with all the married women at Fitness World (you know who you are)! How's it feel to have "Cheated on My Husband with a Pedifile" on your resume?
Nice Pics

New York, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2012
None of them are worth anything especially Jason and,Michelle!!!
Douche

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Did he get out of jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Crawford 39 min Streaky 6
News Column: David Edwards, another lottery loser (Aug '07) 1 hr Little Joe 1,066
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Patriot 153,749
don't vote hillary 3 hr misty 1
Naked man in Russell 5 hr Joe 2
I admit it 5 hr Tj Pickett 27
Brent Blevins Mon Nurse202 8

Russell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages