she'll beat anyones a**(:
lol..
love her!
More like JUMP people
haha

Richmond, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2010
pahaha is Sarah Bond.
she thnks she has to comment on ths cause Ciarra beat her a**. Sarah, give up already, yur not a hardass. i hope you get jmped again!!!
Sara bond

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2010
Hahaha actually no that wasn't me. & it's SARA!:) & no I don't have to comment on this but now I will. "Haha" your stupid get a life & stop sitting on the computer on topix. Reallll mature.
Danielle Cumpton

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2010
This shit cracks me up she wasn't doing much of anything when I was going off on her @ the Huntington mall, not so much of a hard ass anymore yeah she beat saras ass but I'm pretty sure you could beat someones ass when you come from behind them

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 15, 2010
Haha that's my older sister I love her to death!!!! And the reason y she didn't say shit to u was because she's alot more mature than ur dumb ass!!! Ha. Love u Ciara!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Brown & Art Dalton 39 min SarahG4 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Mickey402 142,474
WSAZ: German Shepherd missing 1 hr Angel 188
Greenup County Football 2015 & Beyond... 2 hr Former Player Myself 24
walmart layaway (Oct '14) 2 hr Brenda 7
This got deleted twice :) 2 hr Me n him 1
Rebecca Harris an Shane Justice RATS!!! 2 hr Sigfreid 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages