What do you think about her?
yo momma

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Dec 3, 2009
shes a freak, that is special needs.
bitches

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2009
listen here shes a great girl stop making up shitt i lovee macer shes fun to party with. special needs haha how lame can u people get obviously you all have problems or you wouldnt be on here talking shitt about people.
RHS STUDENT

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2009
SHES A BITCH AND RUNS HER MOUTH TO MUCH
Boooooooooooo

Ironton, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2009
She's a little bit ch && won't own up to sh it that she talks about, I mean bi tch you going to run your mouth back that shi t up' bruh. Don't mess with the big dogs !
rhs student

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 19, 2009
Boooooooooooo wrote:
She's a little bit ch && won't own up to sh it that she talks about, I mean bi tch you going to run your mouth back that shi t up' bruh. Don't mess with the big dogs !
well i agree she does not own up well i dont like her she is a bitch
moose

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2009
lol girl dog
Adam Pomfree

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 26, 2009
i am dating her so don't say anything else bad ll right guy's!
no name

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2010
guys this is chase bates and i am adams friend and he's not dating her evan white just made that up, besides, that's not even how he spells his last name.

Evan is just stupid and buzzes on snus too much, he's was probably buzzin when he typed that, and he just rides around on his moped actin like a hardass
ahm

Lebanon, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2010
I dont know whats more stuck up.
her personality, or her damn nose.
she needs to quit runnin her mouth.

Since: Jan 10

United States

#16 Jan 12, 2010
She's been trying to get back with MY boyfriend, Zach Maupin! & im not likin it much at all, she really needs to back the hell off! I mean i like her n all but she really needs to find her OWN man and stay away from mine!:)
BIG FOOT

Ashland, KY

#17 Jan 13, 2010
why cant you say something nice about her without bein a BITCH OR A DICK!! find something else to do on ur bored time! leave macy alone she might not be my gf, but i sure will have her back!! peace sluts and hoes!!
apple

Ashland, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2010
I heard she got gangbanged lol and got somthing from it!
braden

Ironton, OH

#20 May 31, 2010
Macy is and has always been a nasty little stuck up bitch. I dont usually get on here and do this its absolutely pointless, but i think its good she has friends but they need to look at how she is, and try to help her. She needs it, and needs her face busted back into reality. She better start learnin that if shes gonna step up and run her mouth then she needs to back it up, and not have someone do it for her, or try to deny it.. thanks.
Tyler

Ashland, KY

#22 Mar 16, 2012
She is a bully and she does like to run her mouth and she told everyone she had sex with her cousin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Limbertwig 153,227
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Obamas KY Candidate 4,608
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ChromiuMan 131,011
Jerrod cox (Dec '10) 26 min mee 12
Women who have had abortions 29 min Alive is Alive 5
Medical Abortion Protest October 5 32 min Actually 57
council meeting 44 min CSX 15
•••
•••
•••

Russell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••