I hear shes drugging and stealing
really

Barberton, OH

#3 Sep 30, 2011
Heard that too. Sad.
wow

South Point, OH

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Not surprising given the family she comes from!
Streak of luck

Littlefield, TX

#5 Oct 1, 2011
She is fine now. Turns out that she was poisoned by some folks full of ill will.. good luck to all who have problems and may God Bless!!
Who Day

Port Deposit, MD

#6 Oct 10, 2011
wow wrote:
Not surprising given the family she comes from!
She comes from a nice family!!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#7 Oct 10, 2011
I have known Candace for awhile now, I think whomever started this thread must live a pathetic life. I realize this area is full of small towns & small minds. How dare you say things about her family! Do you even know them? We all have skeletons in our closets, we've all made mistakes too & if you think you haven't your delusional. The Bible, to poorly paraphrase, states to clean your house before condemning someone for their house keeping. GET A LIFE! She is trying to make amends & live a better life.
Oscar

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2011
If her mother didn't talk about everyone else - and everyone else's children - like dogs, I would feel sorry for Candace. But maybe this is payback for her mother's backstabbing and hatefulness toward others.
Jenn

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Nov 5, 2011
OSCAR.....Her mother does not talk about everyone and their kids, Apparently your child is a piece of shit and ur a dead beat mom or dad and thats why you get talked about!!! Don't feel sorry for Candace,i just saw her two days ago and she looks amazing and is doing awesome!!! Obviously your jealous of her mother and what they have now,you must of graduated with her mother and didnt age as well as her mom. Have youo seen that women?..she is gorgeous to be in her 40s!..Candace and her mom dont listen to oscar they are just jealous they dont have what u do and there child is a pos!
nick

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2011
Oscar wrote:
If her mother didn't talk about everyone else - and everyone else's children - like dogs, I would feel sorry for Candace. But maybe this is payback for her mother's backstabbing and hatefulness toward others.
you are dead on there, glad you said that
Oscar

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2011
Thank God they're pretty. They couldn't get away with being so awful if their outsides were as ugly as their insides.
small town gossip i guess

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Nov 17, 2011
she has always acted like she was better than everyone else I think it's funny to see her be made fun of on topix bc its like highschool. only in highschool she was the one making the jokes.. turn about is fair play i guess.. i thought she went to cosmetology school and all that jazz??? ahh well.. ive always thought she was a mousy girl who had beautiful friends....i know last time i went to chevron she was working there. i hate that for her... i know i am pretty pathetic by getting a thrill out of her misfortune.. but hell it is funny. in all truths i hope the best for her.. drugs are pretty serious around here and once you are hooked thats pretty much it...aah well... hate that for her.. kharma?
small town gossip i guess

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Nov 17, 2011
Jenn wrote:
OSCAR.....Her mother does not talk about everyone and their kids, Apparently your child is a piece of shit and ur a dead beat mom or dad and thats why you get talked about!!! Don't feel sorry for Candace,i just saw her two days ago and she looks amazing and is doing awesome!!! Obviously your jealous of her mother and what they have now,you must of graduated with her mother and didnt age as well as her mom. Have youo seen that women?..she is gorgeous to be in her 40s!..Candace and her mom dont listen to oscar they are just jealous they dont have what u do and there child is a pos!
that seems hard to believe she has never looked amazing in her life.. maybe her mother but no, not her she looks amazing as a man maybe..
Who Whst

Russell, KY

#14 Friday Sep 15
Oscar wrote:
What's her mothers last name I remember her talking about other peoples kids too.
Who Whst

Russell, KY

#15 Friday Sep 15
Who Day wrote:
<quoted text> She comes from a nice family!!!!
Doesn't she have a sister too. Danielle I think was her name . She turned out pretty well didn't she?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Exquisite Nails (Jul '13) 1 min I hate Trump 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Justified Justice 167,850
Zach Davis/Fish 13 min wondering 32
Carol Evans new boyfriend ?? 51 min Bffs lol 3
Nicki Davis 1 hr Sup 1
Ky rattler g a a y man 2 hr Large John Son 1
sick and tired of you buckeye bums 2 hr hard working 1

Russell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages