The Devil's Church
Lucy_Ford_666

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2010
There is a congregation this saturday night at the new establishment of the Knights In Satan's Service and the church of the Living Lucifer.

Satanism is a small percentage of this area and instead of being exiled and descriminated we must come together

There is NO PEACE!
Tom

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2010
YOUR last sentence says it all!!!!

especially for someone that supports such a church
Ridiculous

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2010
Lucy_Ford_666 wrote:
There is a congregation this saturday night at the new establishment of the Knights In Satan's Service and the church of the Living Lucifer.
Satanism is a small percentage of this area and instead of being exiled and descriminated we must come together
There is NO PEACE!
You were one of the unpopular girls in school & you think you found a way to get attenton. You are so pathetic.
Kyguy

Leavenworth, KS

#4 Jul 4, 2012
lol satanists in russell...ya i bet your tough..when you pray to the devil tonight pray and ask for protection if you ever run into me...
bubba

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jul 4, 2012
A bunch of misfits wanting attention.
Go ahead

Idalou, TX

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Cut yourself til u bleed out and die :) have fun in hell
GOD said

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2012
You do know satan is laughing at you dont you .Hes saying what a bunch of fools .This to easy, they dont even fight me off.It says he came to steal kill & destroy .YOU .........Hes not your friend .Just keep doing what your doing & youll find out the horible TRUTH .
help

Edwards, NY

#8 Feb 26, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU!MAY JESUS HELP YOU.
bubba

Knox City, TX

#9 Feb 27, 2013
What a sad bunch of people
wow

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Dont forget your horns, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Blacklagoon 164,748
ihop 1 hr omg 1
Donald Trump is a homosexual 2 hr Hitler 25
After all the special elections losses democrat... 3 hr Popcorn and butter 1
Who overdosed in bruce apt last night..june 25 3 hr HateQuincie 11
Looking for an Attorney 3 hr Not for real 11
Republican Party falling apart 3 hr Hitler 9

Russell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages