First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Seventeen

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2009
I think she is sooo nice! She is doing really good now that she left RHS!!Do you all Like her Too?
mhmm

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2009
she is gross and likes to sleep around!! and needs to go to the tanning bed and to stop editing her damn pics!!
Informed Source

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2009
mhmm wrote:
she is gross and likes to sleep around!! and needs to go to the tanning bed and to stop editing her damn pics!!
Jess is a Virgin..and that is a fact! LOL No one on Earth needs to go to a Tanning Bed! But You!! Burn Baby Burn....
Lindsey

Owingsville, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2009
Hahahahahaa, shes nasty & her vag STINKS!
clean that for the sake of god!

& i have to agree she edits her picture WAy TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2009
If you have something to say I mean you should say it to my face && my vagina stinks, hahahahah! Talk shit over topix grow up.

&& I'm sorry I'm wonderful at editing my pictures && you can't.

Oh && tanning bed, yeah because I'm a fake ass bitch. Like the rest of girls whom lay in the tanning bed with fake ass blonde hair.
Creth

Ashland, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2009
I think she is sooo nice!!! Soo cute! You all are just jealous.
Jessica

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2009
&& if I wanted to lay in a tanning bed && dye my hair blonde && be like everyone else I would.

People just like to talk shit && not back it up!
Chelsea Hanson

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 8, 2009
So Jessica is my bestfriend, && you little bitches obviously don't know what the fuck your talking about, we live with eachother, so if her vag stunk, I would be the one to know, && I promise you, pinky swear if I must, that it doesn't. && as for her sleeping around, she totally does that seeing as to how were always at home. So how about you shove the cock back in your mouth to plug it up, or I'd gladly shove my fist in it. I'm sure you're used to both anyways (:
Creth

Ashland, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Bots is German fror "small tight butt" Like mine dummies
Creth

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2009
Need more yet?
yeahhh

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 9, 2009
right chelsea!!! right!!
Uncle Willie

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 9, 2009
If I find out who started this thread.. their ass is mine!
lol

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 9, 2009
it was some girl that is seventen lol
Boyd chick

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2009
Honestly the people who are running their mouths about Jessica needs to stop. Because I'm pretty sure everything someone says bad about Jessica isn't true so they just need to keep their mouths shut!!
Lee Marr

Flatwoods, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2009
Jessica is a very very kind, and thoughtful person, she deserves to be respected. anyone that thinks differently doesn't know Jessica, but has done nothing but treat her bad for no reason. if you treat her well, then she will treat you very very well.

plus... her older sister is pretty cute =]
Matty

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2009
Jess is going to be a photo jurnalist. Have you seen the pics she takes?? She will go so far. We all Love her so much!!All of her sisters are very pretty too!!!!!!!!!!
yeahwhatever

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 11, 2009
bahaha!! she is still nasty and sleeps around way to much!! you may not die from the tanning bed but you will have some type of STD if you don't slow down!!
Jessica

United States

#19 Dec 11, 2009
Yeah, I'm glad you know all about my sex life.
Dang, people need to grow up && stop talking crap over topix.
Grow a pair && put your real name.
taylor

Ashland, KY

#20 Dec 11, 2009
well..it's kinda hard not to know about your sex life!! i mean hell who have yo not selpt with??
Jessica

Ashland, KY

#21 Dec 12, 2009
Hahhaha, what a funny joke.
I'm seriously done with this topix shit, it's LAME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilhere case 4 min Jack 2
brooke maynard/willson (Apr '14) 24 min Blk 3
Ray Bone is a woman beater 54 min Jeff 1
Stacy Arnett 1 hr cburg 2
Bellefonte Country Club (Jan '15) 1 hr BottomsUp 92
Start back up 1 hr serviceman 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,170
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages