Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67962 Aug 26, 2012
Fartin' in Grandma's Feather Bed, makin' feathers fly.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67963 Aug 26, 2012
trusted wrote:
Great Sunday ... What a good one , I hope it has been for you all. To wish good for all is such a hard thing to do. When I was little my pa always told me , dont dwell your look on the fire. He always said you will pee the bed. Now since I am older , I think he was telling me not to dwell on anything to long , as doing it will cause you to lay in filth. Admire it , but dont wish to lay in it.
Bluewhiners Mommy say's he still pees the bed and his pillow smells really bad.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#67964 Aug 26, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminded me of John Denver's song.. Grandma's Feathern Bed... available on Youtube.
I had forgotten about that one. Been years since I heard it. Thanks.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67965 Aug 26, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Well I've notice another bird that seems to be missing...The Common Nighthawk.
I am outside for a while most every night. I don't recall hearing a Nighthawk overhead all year.
Bluewhiner you lame brain, that's not a Nighthawk. That's JD's Old Hippy School bus load of Ho's yelling as they make the Boxtown Route. As many rocks as JD's Ho's have thrown at you, it looks like you would know by now.

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#67966 Aug 26, 2012
Just farted. May have killed some birds.
Imposter

London, KY

#67967 Aug 26, 2012
Thelma Mae wrote:
Gresham's Law of the Internet states that ho's, trolls, cowards and parasites will tend to build up and eventually dominate a list-serv, bulletin board, or blog unless they are pruned off. The reason for this is simple: morons, hores, cowards, and trolls tend to be underemployed in the real world, while thoughtful people who make rational arguments and get their facts straight tend to get more responsibilities than they can easily handle. As morons, hores, cowards, and trolls dominate a forum, smarter people simply leave as the "sound-to-noise" ratio gets to be overwhelming. The original Gresham's Law simply said that "Bad money drives out good." On the internet, the rule is a bit different: "Bad thinking and acting drives out clear thinking and civility." I re-posted it without the H word, ok nanny bot?
You're a blooming idiot, not even smart enough to be called a full fledged idiot yet.
Keep your chemtrail nonsense off the London forum, idiot.

You're scaring the kids with your paranoid BS.

Fibers dropped from jets? Then growing into human skin..... to become human antennae, receiving Haarp signals? LMAO

Put on your tin foil hat and shut up.

“Harbor Boulevard”

Since: Oct 10

Costa Mesa, Ca.

#67968 Aug 26, 2012
Hey you dirty birds.
Imposter

London, KY

#67969 Aug 26, 2012
texas pete wrote:
Hey you dirty birds.
Hows it going Pete?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#67970 Aug 26, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text>I had forgotten about that one. Been years since I heard it. Thanks.
Big Four Poster Bed
&fe ature=related
chilln

United States

#67971 Aug 26, 2012
birds falln out of the sky? less birds to poop on my windshield.
Imposter

London, KY

#67972 Aug 26, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner you lame brain, that's not a Nighthawk. That's JD's Old Hippy School bus load of Ho's yelling as they make the Boxtown Route. As many rocks as JD's Ho's have thrown at you, it looks like you would know by now.
LMAO.

Hello T.U.F. I was already laughing when I came to this post.

Great humpaburn report man LMMFAO....I don't know how you do it T.U.F.
red velvet clue one

AOL

#67973 Aug 26, 2012
This bird will shit on your face and make you eat it for breakfast.

“Harbor Boulevard”

Since: Oct 10

Costa Mesa, Ca.

#67974 Aug 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Hows it going Pete?
Going good, just like this thread.lol
red velvet clue one

AOL

#67975 Aug 26, 2012
Nothing like crooked comedians, politicians and idiots on topix. Hey una eat bird shit and die from bird flu
Imposter

London, KY

#67976 Aug 26, 2012
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Going good, just like this thread.lol
Tell wabbit I said duh huh, he'll know what you mean.
Take it easy Pete.
enough

AOL

#67977 Aug 26, 2012
Tell Hill that he is in for a fight. But then crooked "is" Jackie and Greggies favorite things in life. Hey Roger, how does it feel to know you killed off your own family for money???? Linda the whore and theif with Bonnie and Delores stealing Mom's things???? What a family legacy...maybe Andrea can screw a local cop for me and make things all better. OH WAIT...she already has...public knowledge...FUN FOR ONE AND ALL. Greta, you know your children are so proud.
enough

AOL

#67978 Aug 26, 2012
where is miss E Font tonight...making stone soup in Sherman? or have we expanded our servicing area?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67979 Aug 26, 2012
I'm here. Ever watchful

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67980 Aug 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.
Hello T.U.F. I was already laughing when I came to this post.
Great humpaburn report man LMMFAO....I don't know how you do it T.U.F.
Hello Imposter, I just got back on the site. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67981 Aug 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I'm here. Ever watchful
Hi Miss E.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvette Massie 39 min mom 8
Bennett sarah 43 min Sarah bennett 19
Boyd county lacks leadership on dump issues 1 hr pop 10
Milf on Dixon Street 2 hr really 3
Rob mcphun READ! 2 hr Miss you 9
Jessica trailer trash spry 2 hr Wolf 26
Apartments or Townhomes 3 hr current resident 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages