Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81675 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

red velvet clue one

AOL

#67973 Aug 26, 2012
This bird will shit on your face and make you eat it for breakfast.

“Touch ”

Since: Oct 10

Of Grey

#67974 Aug 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Hows it going Pete?
Going good, just like this thread.lol
red velvet clue one

AOL

#67975 Aug 26, 2012
Nothing like crooked comedians, politicians and idiots on topix. Hey una eat bird shit and die from bird flu
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#67976 Aug 26, 2012
texas pete wrote:
<quoted text>Going good, just like this thread.lol
Tell wabbit I said duh huh, he'll know what you mean.
Take it easy Pete.
enough

AOL

#67977 Aug 26, 2012
Tell Hill that he is in for a fight. But then crooked "is" Jackie and Greggies favorite things in life. Hey Roger, how does it feel to know you killed off your own family for money???? Linda the whore and theif with Bonnie and Delores stealing Mom's things???? What a family legacy...maybe Andrea can screw a local cop for me and make things all better. OH WAIT...she already has...public knowledge...FUN FOR ONE AND ALL. Greta, you know your children are so proud.
enough

AOL

#67978 Aug 26, 2012
where is miss E Font tonight...making stone soup in Sherman? or have we expanded our servicing area?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#67979 Aug 26, 2012
I'm here. Ever watchful

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67980 Aug 26, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO.
Hello T.U.F. I was already laughing when I came to this post.
Great humpaburn report man LMMFAO....I don't know how you do it T.U.F.
Hello Imposter, I just got back on the site. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67981 Aug 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I'm here. Ever watchful
Hi Miss E.

Location hidden

#67982 Aug 26, 2012
Hi Una
How was your day?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67983 Aug 26, 2012
red velvet clue one wrote:
Nothing like crooked comedians, politicians and idiots on topix. Hey una eat bird shit and die from bird flu
How about you take a flying kiss at a wild boars arse.

Location hidden

#67984 Aug 26, 2012
Hey guys I'm going to be

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67985 Aug 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hi Una
How was your day?
It's been a good day Miss E. Hope you have had a great day.
OneWhoKnowsAll

Carbondale, IL

#67986 Aug 26, 2012
Well put Dont know
trusted

New Haven, KY

#67987 Aug 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Four Poster Bed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uinWY2G8hVoXX&feature=rel ated
Great one also... thanks my dear, so sad when the daddy died in it though..nite

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67988 Aug 26, 2012
why people still posting on this shit?
Truth is

Winchester, KY

#67989 Aug 26, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Hey guys I'm going to be
The Truth is..(I Lied about Everything)

&fe ature=related

Do your Boobs Hang Low

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#67990 Aug 27, 2012
I watched a red tailed hawk snatch a small feild mouse yesterday, bad for the mouse but good for the hawk. It soared from a branch some hundred yards and landed ontop the poor bugger, then flew off with his meal. Hawks are one of my favorite birds.

Ok, so have a nice day,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#67991 Aug 27, 2012
Earthquake swarm puts California town on edge

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/26/2311810/a-...

BRAWLEY, Calif.— A series of small to moderate earthquakes that shattered windows and knocked trailer homes off their foundations is putting this small farming town east of San Diego on edge as they continue to feel jolts that scientists said could last for days.The largest quake, registered at a magnitude 5.5, struck at 1:57 p.m. Sunday and was centered about three miles northwest of Brawley, said Robert Graves, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey. Another quake about an hour and a half earlier registered at magnitude 5.3.No injuries were reported.More than 30 additional earthquakes with magnitudes of at least 3.5 shook the same area near the southern end of the Salton Sea, Graves said."The type of activity that we're seeing could possibly continue for several hours or even days," Graves said.The quakes pushed 20 mobile homes at a trailer park off their foundations and rendered them inhabitable, said Maria Peinado, a spokeswoman for the Imperial County Emergency Operations Center. A red-tiled roof apparently collapsed and landed on a wooden fence.Sporadic power outages, at one point affecting 2,500 Imperial Irrigation District customers, also prompted authorities to evacuate 49 patients from one of the county's two hospitals, Peinado said. Police also received numerous calls about gas leaks and water line breaks.By late Sunday, a magnitude-5.1 quake followed by several more with magnitudes of at least 4.0 shook the area."It's not uncommon for us to have earthquakes out here, but at this frequency and at this magnitude it's fairly unusual," said George Nava, the mayor of Brawley, a town of 25,000."And the fact that the aftershocks keep coming are a little alarming," he said.At the El Sol Market, food packages fell from shelves and littered the aisles."It felt like there was quake every 15 minutes. One after another. My kids are small and they're scared and don't want to come back inside," said Mike Patel, who manages Townhouse Inn & Suites.A TV came crashing down and a few light fixtures broke inside the motel, Patel said.The first quake, with a magnitude of 3.9, occurred at 10:02 a.m. The USGS said more than 300 aftershocks struck the same approximate epicenter.Some shaking was felt along the San Diego County coast in Del Mar, some 120 miles from the epicenter, as well as in southwestern Arizona and parts of northern Mexico.USGS seismologist Lucy Jones said earthquake swarms are characteristic of the region, known as the Brawley Seismic Zone."The area sees lots of events at once, with many close to the largest magnitude, rather than one main shock with several much smaller aftershocks," Jones said.The last major swarm was in 2005, following a magnitude-5.1 quake, she said.Sunday's quake cluster occurred in what scientists call a transition zone between the Imperial and San Andreas faults, so they weren't assigning the earthquakes to either fault, Graves said.

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#67992 Aug 27, 2012
Last Earthquake in ...
Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude 2 EASTERN KENTUCKY
2012 August 26 09:03:59 UTC
Magnitude 2
Date-Time 2012 08 26 09:03:59 UTC
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Location 37.17N 83.55W
Depth 8.9 kilometers
Region EASTERN KENTUCKY
Distances 15 km (9 miles) W of Hyden, Kentucky
64 km (39 miles) NNE of Middlesboro, Kentucky
79 km (49 miles) ESE of Berea, Kentucky
91 km (56 miles) SE of Richmond, Kentucky

Location Quality Error estimate
Location Quality
Parameters Nst=15, Nph=21, Dmin=70 km, Rmss=0.3 sec, Gp=144 degrees
Source
Event ID se082612a

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a wild chic 10 min redman 7
Russell teachers at the Elementary 56 min Upset 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,303
Rebecca Harris an Shane Justice RATS!!! (Jul '15) 1 hr OGg 47
Nikki Alt (Mar '12) 3 hr ??? 27
Lara's Closing 3 hr Tom Tim 4
larry colegrove 4 hr cindy 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages