Henry Karl Savage

Henry Karl Savage

There are 1 comment on the Hays Daily News story from Aug 9, 2010, titled Henry Karl Savage. In it, Hays Daily News reports that:

Henry Karl Savage, 82 of Russell died Saturday, August 7, 2010 at his home after a long and courageous battle with cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hays Daily News.

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2010
I enjoyed the many hrs spent with karl playing the 6 strings.Playing a spur of the moment jam in the back room of Al Dreher's back room in Gorham is one of my fondest memories. Karl Savage, Morris Pittman and Al Dreher were a real treat to be around and as I was younger than they were I picked up a lot of guitar savy from them. I think in their prime Karl and Morris were as talanted as any of the pickers that you see and hear on the big stage. I played in a few bands in my time and the times I played in their bands were the most enjoyable and productive. Karl Savage was the real deal with a 6-string in his hand and although He has passed on I can still hear his music when i am playing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the larg est free sex singles site!! (Sep '13) Mar 5 Mario 4
Tanya Taylor (Mar '17) May '17 Clerk 2
gay sex meet in russel kansas anyone??? im 16;) (Jun '13) May '15 Ks gay teen 4
free online dat ing tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Eura Holberg 1
find a women in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Marquis Bonnel 1
News Russell riding five-game win streak to state (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jack Jones 1
Russell County EMS transition (Sep '11) Nov '12 Phd 60

Russell Jobs

Personal Finance

Russell Mortgages